The Dodge car company and the Occult.

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

The Dodge car company and the Occult.

Postby Redneck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Most of you have probably seen references to Dodge using a lot of Satanic and occult symbolism in their logos and branding for the past 100 years, but I had almost forgotten about it until I witnessed the launch of the new 'Dodge Demon' live streamed around the world.

Dodge has a car it calls the Hellcat, which in itself is rather Satanic in name, this is the Hellcat logo.

But now the Hellcat has morphed into a supercar beating monster called simply "Demon".

This is the Demon logo.

At the lavish launch which must have cost millions of dollars, Vin Diesel talked about the brotherhood of Dodge owners, and he must have used the word brotherhood at least 6 times. The Dodge brothers were believed to be Freemasons, which is why I think the term was used.

To make my point about Dodge using occult symbolism, here are a few older examples.

The MOPAR 'M' is an upside down Devil's trident.

The Dodge Ram Logo.

The Pentastar of Chrysler

The original Dodge Brothers logo.

Very Egyptian.

The Serpent

Was it just a coincidence that the demonic car in the Stephen King story 'Christine' was a Plymouth?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:30 pm

- I`ve never noted that before.
Those cars sell so little here, that i cant remember the last time i saw one.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:48 pm

I do rememder wondering about all the satanic red Dodges running about in the early seventies.
el rey del mambo

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 am

Redneck wrote:
Was it just a coincidence that the demonic car in the Stephen King story 'Christine' was a Plymouth?

- Wound`t be far scarier if they used a Honda, Toyota or Wolksvagen?
You know, a car that can actually run for more than 300 meter without breaking.

- Hey dude. Looks it` Christine coming to get us.

- Herbie saves the day.

The hellcat logo look`s real cool.
Do you think they actually try to use the car`s to portrait a badass image, more akin with the time?
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:08 am

SRBrant wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujBjn1qeCLs

LOL awesome..! SRBrant getting some knards I love it

I wonder about this plenty, and I OWN a fuckin Dodge, lol

The Dodge ram inside the pentagon is basically a baphomet/pentagram. Coincidence? Perhaps...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:08 am

It's also a woman's reproductive system.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:09 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 am

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:25 am

Canuckster wrote:Image

This Dodge historical website talks about the Dodge Logo, but doesn't even mention the Solomon connection. Probably because they don't even know it exists.

What’s the meaning behind the Dodge Brothers emblem?

Unfortunately, John and Horace Dodge died before they publicly told anyone how they arrived at this symbol. If any family members knew the reasons behind this, nothing was ever revealed or discovered. Apparently no one thought to ask them!

Among the possibilities:
1. These are two interlocking Greek letter “deltas” or “D s” for the two Dodge brothers
2. A medieval symbol of mysticism and the joining of mind and body, also possibly the joining of two brothers, who were known to be personally very close, in this business venture.
3. An abstraction of the square and compass of the Freemasons.
4. Nothing more or less than a badge with six pointed star similar to those used for law-enforcement officer’s badges, some outlined with triangles. Sheriff, Marshall, and police badges frequently were and are six pointed stars. The old-west Dodge City badge had six points. Horace Dodge was said to enjoy accompanying local law-enforcement officers on their runs.
5. There are other instances of a company ‘logo” selected for no particular deep meaning other than that it suited the fancy of those who selected it. The Chevrolet “bow-tie” is a classic example, as it was copied from the wall paper of a hotel room.
6. At the time the emblem was selected (most likely 1912-1914) it’s likely that the Dodge brothers were unaware of its use in Judaism. In fact, at this time, that symbol was not used universally in this context.

Rumors that are wrong include:
1. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to anger Henry Ford.
Fact: The brothers were actually friends with Ford at the time the emblem was selected. They were business partners with Ford and even were guests at Edsel Ford’s wedding.
2. They chose the “Star of David” as a Jewish symbol to appease Jewish bankers who financed the business.
Fact: There were no outside investors.
3. The Dodge Brothers were Jewish
Fact: They were not.

The source for the Dodge Brothers emblem: Dodge Brothers Club

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”