Alex Jones tells the court, "I'm just playing a character".

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
jho

Re: Alex Jones tells the court, "I'm just playing a character".

Postby jho » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:25 am

Matthew North genuinely believe that Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:34 am

^^ that's the second time today you posted the same vid, along with a plug to your forum

What games you playin, EY?

jho

Postby jho » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:31 am

I don't know how to time stamp on here. I wanted to link to the part that they were talking about Hicks.

So what If I posted the video twice here, and once over there. Are you stalking me?

jho

Postby jho » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:35 am

1:38:00 into the video where they talk about Hicks.

jho

Postby jho » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:13 am

Here's a Masato Toys exclusive. Just because I like you.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks ^^ watching now

Most interesting part so far:

BILL HICKS >> FRANK GANNON >> RICHARD NIXON

He says that Frank Gannon was intimately related to Nixon, helping him do PR through the Watergate scandal etc. He is also a big media guy who got Hicks a bunch of gigs on Letterman etc... apparently Frank Gannon was also very close with Bill Hicks

Frank Gannon: 'signal to noise'
He is credited for being a mastermind of media mind control, all kinds of theories about NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and how to plant thoughts and minds into the public. He apparently did a lot of his testing on via Letterman. The idea that some genius like that is working for some mass public programming/subversion program, working all the way from Nixon and the White House to public radio (Bill Hicks) to leading the alt media revolution (Jones) is kind of paranoid but also quite fascinating, I can't help but admit that the thought makes a lot of things look clear...

This opens up a whole new potential when considering propaganda in the west, that such orgs like this could be narrating the public perception on many different fronts simultaneously. Obviously if such agendas exist on that level, that they would be paying attention to all demographics and attempt to infiltrate them all. The theories presented about Joe Rogan are valid from this perspective IMO... Rogan is HUGE yet somehow untouchable. I also witnessed his transformation from being a decent conspiracy theorist/truth advocate to being the 'fence sitter' that he is today. He changed his tune about 9/11, that for me is always a red flag.

Appreciate the posts EY, don't know why you keep up the disguise, I like you much better as EY and that's sayin a lot

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pm

So Alex Jones is now being overtly censored by Google and YouTube etc.

A lotta hype on this.

What do you all think? Is this Alt vs MSM media warring real? or is the whole feud a massive controlled opposition operation?

Things are getting wacky, man

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:07 pm

I watched a bit of him today just to get a sense what his current narrative about it is

Found it amazing that even even though he is now a major media player, huge really... that his sponsors are still the same water filters, supplements and colloidal silver since day 1, lol

I wondered if these are not where his funding is coming from at all, but they keep spinning those ads so people keep thinking he's grass roots

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:43 am

Masato wrote:So Alex Jones is now being overtly censored by Google and YouTube etc.

A lotta hype on this.

What do you all think? Is this Alt vs MSM media warring real? or is the whole feud a massive controlled opposition operation?

Things are getting wacky, man

It's not just Jones, Michael Scheuer of Non Intervention.com has been banned from every platform and scrubbed from the internet. This is the end of the line for the free internet I'm afraid. I guess I'll pack up my machine and store it in a closet in the next few days and hope for the return of brighter times ahead. it won't be of any use to me going forward.

We'll have to figure out a way to keep in touch once the crackdown swings into top gear.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”