More confused MSM Pundits lol

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

More confused MSM Pundits lol

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:11 pm

LOL this was funny. There is a comical trend developing where some simple truths get on the MSM, and the TV hosts just go loopy trying to process it. You can almost see the instant of dis-connect, their eyes go all glassy and confused, and whatever utterance of a response they come up with is so twisted and non-sensical, it's really getting funny imo

Here Actor Mandy Patinkin (plays on some show called HOMELAND) says that the Islamphobia is being played throughout most media and politics as an excuse to justify more war and military agendas, and that maybe white government and military elites may actually be the 'bad guys'.

Watch these Fox News pundits get all confused about this, and then try to blame the guy for admitting they have a 'political agenda', and ridiculing the idea that maybe the US is also guilty and worthy of blame. Paints it as if this is typical Hollywood propoganda, and shuns Patinkin for admitting it

There are so many levels of irony and backward-thinking in this clip it is absurd, lol

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... not-islam/

Actor Mandy Patinkin: Maybe ‘White Men in Military and Government’ Are the ‘Bad Guys,’ Not Muslims

Homeland star Mandy Patinkin says this season of the acclaimed Showtime television drama shows that it is perhaps “the white men in government and the military establishment that are the bad guys,” rather than the Muslim community.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd this week, Patinkin said that society had “chosen the Muslim community” as a threat, despite the community making “contributions to the world of a monumental nature.”

Patinkin also said the show, which has been criticized by the left as “Islamophobic” for linking Islam with terrorism, has taken responsibility for this portrayal and has changed its content so they become “part of the cure rather than part of the problem.”

“[Homeland has introduced] a storyline that shows in this case, in this era, in this season, that maybe it is the white men in government and the military establishment that are the bad guys, not the Muslim community,” he continued.

Patinkin, who plays the role of CIA operative Saul Berenson, has previously discussed the need for America to open up its doors to refugees from the Islamic world, as well as Homeland needing to take responsibility for its negative depictions of Muslims.

“In all kinds of entertainment – movies, television – there are always the bad guys; the cowboys and Indians, then the Russians were the bad guys, the Nazis were the bad guys. Now it seems like Muslim ‘terrorists’ are the bad guys,” he told the Associated Press in an interview this month. “So, inadvertently, because it’s an action show, it’s an on-the-edge-of-your-seat political drama that Homeland is, unintentionally we were not helping the Muslim community and we take responsibility for it. And I know I can speak for the writers when they want to right that error that happened because of storytelling.”

In a 2015 interview with Variety, the actor advised people to take in refugees and “bring them to your home for dinner,” adding that he simply wants “other people to know the kind of joy that I have in my life.”

Homeland, which aired its sixth season finale last Sunday, has been renewed by Showtime for a seventh and final eighth season.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Line at the end @ 2:20 is the best, lol

Since when was suggesting that White guys do bad things too, 'politically correct'?

They have lost all control and focus of their own narrative, its hilarious

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:18 am

Pantinkin is right, although obviously a willing participant in the conditioning exercise.

It was obvious that Homeland was released to help demonize Muslims in the eyes of the American people. The controllers knew that they'd be stepping things up in the ME over the next few years.

You won't find a left leaning or right leaning MSM news show that will ever support this idea. There are some things that can't be admitted.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm

I haven't watched Homeland, but always enjoy hearing people telling me that I would enjoy it because I 'like conspiracy theories'

Maybe I'm wrong but I have a hard time believing that anything on mainstream US TV anymore is capable of straying any reasonable distance from the main narrative/MSM-reality

People tell me I'm missing out on good shows but fuck TV man. Good on Patinkin though that was bold. Loving the confusion on those news folk's faces lol

Patinkin was also THIS GUY:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 am

There is NOTHING on mainstream tv that would even come close to objective analysis of conspiracy topics.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”