Who is this Ben Shapiro guy?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Who is this Ben Shapiro guy?

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:43 am

I guess you could say they have a long term plan and always have. They become the leaders of the world and everyone else serves them.

So far that plan has never worked out and they suffer another unfair persecution. Gee I wonder why.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Patton at the end of World War 2, just before he had his unfortunate car accident that killed and silenced him. Worth the read if you have time.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 04, 2017 7:13 pm

Not for nothing, but Patton looks a lot like Trump.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 04, 2017 9:52 pm

^ Ha! that's not a bad likeness

Been learning a bit about the 12 Tribes of Israel and such, what some people think happened to them and if they are possibly still active and passionate about their roots today. Some suggest the British Empire has its roots in the Tribe of Dan, and their Zionistic fervor to reclaim Solomon's Temple and the Holy Land, and all the work that has been done to achieve it all stems back to this history. This would make some sense to the many connections I've seen between British Monarchy and Egyptian themes, Pharaonic roots etc. I used to think that was a big leap but this idea of the 12 Tribes kind of bridges it

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 9:40 am

Here, this was awesome.

Seriously, watch this:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 9:52 am

This is interesting...

Apparently the Tribe of Dan is the only 1 of the 12 NOT mentioned in the Book of Revelation... but it is mentioned in the book of Ezekiel's vision of the End Days

Was it omitted from the original Revelations texts? Removed?

This is a great story! Will continue researching...

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

I don't know much about the 12 Tribes. I only hear that Ashkeni's are top notch geniuses. Jews aren't terrible people, but I went to high school with them and they can be your buddies, but have to let you know every once in a while that you're not part of the tribe. It's kind of their thing, and never paying retail.

I thought this was cute Masato:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue May 09, 2017 9:01 am

Hey Winnson, would you agree the majority of globalist leftists are not Jews? If so doesn't it hurt our cause enormously to focus on the Jews when doing so causes a ton of people to feel their dismissal of the alt right is vindicated? If I was a globalist leftist Jew I would probably want the typical right wing discussion to look like this thread.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 pm

^ good post Luigi

I don't think 'majority' or % representation is a good measuring stick for examining jewish/zionist influence though. In fact that's almost the point, they are a small minority of the population, yet when we look at positions of control and influence, especially in media and entertainment and big White House lobbying, its totally OVER-represented. This alone I think is a worthy reality to at least wonder about

I don't like the fear and paranoia that we can never discuss anything about Israel or Zionist history. These topics are definitely on the table for discussion imo, it is a huge part of our history and modern world and absolutely needs to be considered. The notion of just closing our ears and mouths to it is absurd.

However it is a topic one must be sound about, for as Luigi said it can easily slip into talk that can hurt the cause of truth an fuel the left-right flame wars.

I would agree that ' the majority of globalist leftists are not Jews', but I would also consider that a big source of this recent extreme-left swing is a result of mass media programming on a certain generation, and this I don't think this is happening entirely naturally or unconsciously... There is a well-funded agenda going on to radicalize the left, imo this is becoming quite clear. Whether this agenda is 'jewish' or not however is another question that I don't think can really be answered

I have a sort of working theory at the moment; From the research and contemplation I've done thus far on the matter, I think that the group that is often criticized for any such 'grand conspiracy' (if it exists) are not 'jews'... but Zionists. A distinction should be made. And I'll go even further to say that these 'Zionist' might not even be jews at all, but may only be pretending to be jews! (this is the working theory part, lol) The jewish people may have been totally used/scapegoated for their gain.

Its a really interesting topic imo... something huge and glaring to be understood, yet NOBODY dares talk about it! The huge elephant in the room, the Emperor with no clothes, etc. Its absurd to keep avoiding the discussion. Discussing it doesn't make you hateful or racist, unless you allow the discussion to slip into degeneracy.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue May 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Luigi wrote:Hey Winnson, would you agree the majority of globalist leftists are not Jews? If so doesn't it hurt our cause enormously to focus on the Jews when doing so causes a ton of people to feel their dismissal of the alt right is vindicated? If I was a globalist leftist Jew I would probably want the typical right wing discussion to look like this thread.

Who are examples of globalist leftists?

If they're not Jewish themselves and wield a lot of power on the global stage, I will bet dollars to donuts they're controlled by Jews.

It is what it is. Jews are masters of controlling information, until they get unjustly persecuted again. We're getting close to that now.

I used to wonder why they were so unfairly treated when I was a young soldier of God, then I got to know them intimately for years.

They're great in the moment, get good deals, and really love and support each other. They don't think so much of everybody else.

Oh, and right now they control the flow of almost all information, so suck it goyim. We'll tell you what to think. The rest of the world are getting a little tired of it again. They're too greedy and it's always their downfall, such is their way, God Bless them.

Fun little fact: Not two decades before the holocaust, millions upon millions of Russians got wiped out by the Bolsheviks. At least 10 million, in the name of Communism. No one ever hears about those poor buggers. Funny that.

https://archive.org/details/TheGulagArc ... reevolumes

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”