Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Who is this Ben Shapiro guy?

Postby Winnson » Tue May 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 am

Winnson I know you are just trolling to a degree, but seriously:

Quoted from post above ^^: "The Jews killed hundreds of Donald's friends on 9/11".

Really? THE JEWS? As in, ALL jews?? The whole of them?
I saw a batmisvah going on last week, some kids and families dancing etc.... were they in on too? lol

Its that kind of talk that discredits those who have the courage to bring the issue to discourse.

I will always cheer for exposure of Israeli crimes against Palestine, crimes of Mossad, Crimes of the Zionist lobby groups in Washington, Zionist crimes of the WW's and history, and the crimes of the mainstream media's complicity and cover-up of all these things... but to turn it into such blanket language fucks it all up and makes whoever speaks like this sound really dumb

Where do you get these quotes from? lol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 10, 2017 2:13 pm

I screencap them if I think they're funny. I thought that post was hilarious.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Ah, OK I see now

"He sacrificed his beloved daugher, Ivanka, to the jews, giving him plausible deniability against charges of anti-semitism. According to his ex-wife Ivana, he studied the works of Adolf Hitler in secret. No price was too high for what they did to him. He will have his revenge."

lol I guess I didn't read close enough, (+ was in a rather un-funny mood yesterday). This should be made into a B-level action flick :D

But seriously... do you think the writer was trying to be funny? :D

These are strange times when even a wild satirical action-flick synopsis like that could be just a hair away from being what might actually be happening lol

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed May 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Masato wrote:^ good post Luigi

I don't think 'majority' or % representation is a good measuring stick for examining jewish/zionist influence though. In fact that's almost the point, they are a small minority of the population, yet when we look at positions of control and influence, especially in media and entertainment and big White House lobbying, its totally OVER-represented. This alone I think is a worthy reality to at least wonder about

I don't like the fear and paranoia that we can never discuss anything about Israel or Zionist history. These topics are definitely on the table for discussion imo, it is a huge part of our history and modern world and absolutely needs to be considered. The notion of just closing our ears and mouths to it is absurd.

However it is a topic one must be sound about, for as Luigi said it can easily slip into talk that can hurt the cause of truth an fuel the left-right flame wars.

I would agree that ' the majority of globalist leftists are not Jews', but I would also consider that a big source of this recent extreme-left swing is a result of mass media programming on a certain generation, and this I don't think this is happening entirely naturally or unconsciously... There is a well-funded agenda going on to radicalize the left, imo this is becoming quite clear. Whether this agenda is 'jewish' or not however is another question that I don't think can really be answered

I have a sort of working theory at the moment; From the research and contemplation I've done thus far on the matter, I think that the group that is often criticized for any such 'grand conspiracy' (if it exists) are not 'jews'... but Zionists. A distinction should be made. And I'll go even further to say that these 'Zionist' might not even be jews at all, but may only be pretending to be jews! (this is the working theory part, lol) The jewish people may have been totally used/scapegoated for their gain.

Its a really interesting topic imo... something huge and glaring to be understood, yet NOBODY dares talk about it! The huge elephant in the room, the Emperor with no clothes, etc. Its absurd to keep avoiding the discussion. Discussing it doesn't make you hateful or racist, unless you allow the discussion to slip into degeneracy.

Sure but there are plenty of groups which are overrepresented in wealth and power who are also mostly leftist globalists, like East Indians and East Asians, but we never hear about that. I don't mind largely blaming Jews for MSM and the Israel lobbyists, but I also think we have to take responsibility for our own. How many people with Christian(secular or not) backgrounds work in those media companies? A damn lot. Exact same thing with the radical leftist professors indoctrinating children. If I were to stir up some campaign to single out one demographic to blame it would be middle aged White women, who seem to be a solid 70-80% of the profs.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 10, 2017 5:35 pm

The thing is buddy, it's all Jews at the top man. Media, Hollywood, Governments, Finance, Banking, everything.

They control the flow of information right now on a global level, and people are starting to get sick of the shit they're pushing.

-America is 20 Trillion dollars in debt. Gee, I wonder who they owe most of the money to? Here's a hint: Jews! The Federal Reserve was a Jewish stroke of brilliance. Usuary used to be illegal, but not for Jews! That's why they control banking and money. Banks print money. Jews own banks. What a coincidence.

-The EU - Jews!

Hollywood - Jews!
Media - Jews!

You see where I'm going with this? Jews are less than 2% of America's population, but hold control over all the information Americans get.

It's what Jews do and I respect them for it, but there is a reason they're the most persecuted religion in History. They get in charge, they get greedy and then they get carried away, just like they're doing now, again. Our society is way past Sodom and Gomorrah now, but I'm not sure we're at Weimar Republic levels yet. Let's see what happens.

If you've ever read 'Albert Pike's letters', you'd think this was all going according to plan. Let's see what happens.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 10, 2017 5:50 pm

There's also a reason they've been kicked out of every respectable society in history when they got their hooks in too deep:

They're parasites. That's their thing. Eventually, either the host gets rid of the parasite or the parasite kills off the host.

There is such a thing as a symbiotic parasite relationship and it would be wonderful if we could all get there, playing to our strengths and recognizing our differences. Sadly, I think the Abrahamic religions fizzle out before that happens. We're going to get new scriptures before Christians, Jews and Muslims get along peacefully.

It is what it is.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 10, 2017 5:57 pm

This one works for all of us: Jews, Muslims and Christians.

I think we should try it out, you know, see if it floats.

Peace

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”