Brtisih Roots of Zionism and Wahhabism

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Brtisih Roots of Zionism and Wahhabism

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:50 pm

Hey all

Just saw a tweet by a Twitter page called 'Crimes of Britain' (which is great btw) that just kind of blew my mind:

I had known about the Balfour declaration and how the land that is Israel today was 'owned' by the British Empire before handing it to Zionist interests etc... And recently our man Mega had directed me towards learning about Wahhabism and how the Brits were also highly influential in establishing the House of Saud and Wahhabist movements in the Middle East...

Anyways this tweet kind of linked them up and made me realize that it indeed, it could be argued that the seeds of BOTH Zionism and extreme Islam in the Middle East were at least partially planted by the British Empire, and not to far apart on the timescale.

How bizarre!

Is this just outright foolishness, or is once again some speculation of Grand Conspiracy warranted?

It's really crazy, an interest as powerful as the British Empire playing with the Middle East in this way, creating 2 entities that are inherently a conflict of interest. ...or are they??

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:27 pm

You can't control a country unless it is divided.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:33 pm

It's the trifecta of awesomesauce boss. Muslims, Jews, and Christians. We all believe in the same god, but in slightly different ways, therefore we all have to kill each other.

Muslims demand total allegiance, if you try to stop being Muslim they will kill you. Apostasy

Christians are the warlords. We're the most tolerant I guess, but Christ have mercy on your soul if you fuck with us too much.

Jews are parasites and infiltrate and take over everything, until they show their hand too soon and suffer another unjust persecution...Happening now again I think.

Ain't God wonderful in all His manifestations?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Maybe the Buddhists had it right

The important thing is no one really knows, and the controllers will use that to control us as long as they are controllers.

Keep The Faith™

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Religion is the big daddy of social control mechanisms.

Hey, what happens when you die? Hey, know what? Everyone dies! Boom pow organized religion. Big, big money. Power? Fuggetaboudit. Real true ultimate power. The power of God. Awesome! Where do I sign?

What ended the church for me was me reading the Old and New Testaments cover to cover. I've since covered most of the Qu'aran and Talmud.

All that shit was written in a completely different time of man and the scriptures® seriously need an update. If you read any of the 'Good Books' today, they are beyond insane, no matter how many re-writes they get. Google Albert Pike. I really wonder if this is all going according to plan.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:26 pm

People need to stop living so long.

When I was a punk kid, I had the upper limit of my lifespan at 37. I've blown that away and almost been married that long. Jesus.

I really really really don't want to outlive my mind or my body though. If one or the other goes, then I am happy to go with it.

Live a good life and don't worry about when it ends. Being scared to die is being a stupid fucking little bitch. Straight up.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

When your number's up, your number's up. The end.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:48 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

Just saw a tweet by a Twitter page called 'Crimes of Britain' (which is great btw) that just kind of blew my mind:

I had known about the Balfour declaration and how the land that is Israel today was 'owned' by the British Empire before handing it to Zionist interests etc... And recently our man Mega had directed me towards learning about Wahhabism and how the Brits were also highly influential in establishing the House of Saud and Wahhabist movements in the Middle East...

Anyways this tweet kind of linked them up and made me realize that it indeed, it could be argued that the seeds of BOTH Zionism and extreme Islam in the Middle East were at least partially planted by the British Empire, and not to far apart on the timescale.

How bizarre!

Is this just outright foolishness, or is once again some speculation of Grand Conspiracy warranted?

It's really crazy, an interest as powerful as the British Empire playing with the Middle East in this way, creating 2 entities that are inherently a conflict of interest. ...or are they??

I don't think it's foolishness to believe this is what happened. Surely the ONLY way to control the masses is by first controlling both sides of the equation.

This is essentially what the so-called democratic system has been based on since it was laughingly given to us by our slave masters after the serfs moved from the farms and into the cities and started working in the factories as "free men".

Imagine how much money they have made by playing these two sides off against each other over the past century. Want oil prices to rise? Just create a conflict between the Saudi's and someone.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”