Connecting Dots re; Globalist Forces in Trump Admin

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Connecting Dots re; Globalist Forces in Trump Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Good vid, Luke R is doing his homework

Either Trump's campaign was a total fraud, or he has been taken over hardcore within the first 100 days by the same globalist agendas that preceded him.

Identifies lots of names to keep an eye on;

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 pm

If you stop watching what other people are saying he is doing and start watching and listening to him directly (not through a filter), you will start to believe boss.

I still expect great things. People have underestimated Trump for over 30 years. Trump has never come up short.

Let's see what happens.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Here is Trump himself. This came out right at the beginning of his campaign.

No matter what, never give up.

Think big.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:31 pm

Yeah time will tell. Its not looking good so far, I must say... and I don't listen to the MSM worth a shit, even usually tend to sawy the other way when I hear their spins

But I haven't seen no swamp-draining... I even heard via James Corbett (who I tend to trust) that the stories of 1500 human traffickers or whatever was a totally false story. He hasn't touched the Clintons or Podestas, is cozying up hardcore to Israel and Saudi Arabia, and still has several questionable people hovering around him. The jump to attacking Syria without clear reason is also fucked up, he is just continuing the confusion of truth and info as to WTF is actually going down over there.

I was envisioning the other day that in a few months Trump might come out and tell us what the hell has been happening and what he's learned about the Grand Chessboard, much like JFK did when he started realizing the 'monolithic and ruthless conspiracy' that he spoke of in this speech:

I think Trump has a big enough mouth that he may just do this, if indeed he is anything like the character you make him to be.

Like I said time will tell. Beware hianging on his nuts for too long though, unless we see something a bit more productive from him :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Here is a great lecture I just watched... this guy claims that Trump has been taken over by the Deep State, and his absurd actions in Syria are the proof.

He argues that the Military-Industrial Complex, or 'Warfare State' as he calls it, is so big, containing so many departments all with Billion/Trillion dollar budgets etc, that the system absolutely needs and requires a constant existential threat in order to continue to function.

While Trump had campaigned on a relatively non0interventionalist policy, saying it was better to get along with Russia and stop meddling in Regime Changes, now he goes full 180 and does what he did in Syria with no investigation, no debate from Congress, no logical reason whatsoever? Why?

Dude argues its the Deep State, and their endless thirst for war. He points out the arming/funding of Saudi Arabia kicking the shit out of Yemen as a comparative counterpoint, much more nasty and verifiable than the claims against Assad, of which Trump is saying shit all about.

Good talk, I recommend.

So was Trump always a liar and a stooge to fool everyone into another Neo-Con War-crazy administration? Or was he the real outsider that has been swallowed up by the Trillion-Dollar super war-machine industry?

The question is almost irrelevant imo, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:17 am

Here is Assad saying basically exactly the same thing:

(1st post)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4541&start=40

...who you gonna believe?

CTsar

Postby CTsar » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:21 am

Masato wrote:Good vid, Luke R is doing his homework

Either Trump's campaign was a total fraud, or he has been taken over hardcore within the first 100 days by the same globalist agendas that preceded him.

Trump being a neocon from the start just doesn't make sense. I don't see what he would have to gain pretending to be nationalist with all the abuse, death threats he suffered from the MSM and SJW over 18 months of campaign. And the neocons def didn't need Trump as they had Hillary on the DEM side and Rubio, Cruz, Huckabee, Jeb, etc on the Repub side.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:57 am

I don't know if Trump ever had a plan beyond winning the election and then winging it from there.

Like any CEO or MD, he is allowing his expert staff run their departments how they see fit, and he's just the guy who speaks to the public when a figure head is required.

He did always say that he would appoint the very best in leaders of their chosen fields, and let them do their thing.

He just neglected to tell us that they might do a complete back-flip and what he was sprouting before the election.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Trump will be live soon. Watch the man himself. You will never doubt him again I don't think.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue May 23, 2017 3:09 am

el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”