Red Ice Kicks the Shit out of Einstein

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Red Ice Kicks the Shit out of Einstein

Postby Masato » Fri May 12, 2017 3:33 pm

Luigi wrote:Very informative, but their presentation style could use some work. It comes off as too unprofessional. I remember my gr.12 chem teacher telling us about the Einstein-Bohr debates and telling how basically Einstein was wrong and Bohr seemed to be much smarter than him. It was only later that I found out there were many other genius scientists of that era who made Einstein's work seem quite ordinary.

^ Agreed, annoying style of delivery. That Red Ice guy went a bit bonkers a few years ago, he used to be good. And that chick is terrible, lol can you imagine her nagging on you? :D

But seriously... Why/how do you figure Einstein became the uber-famous cultural icon that he is?

Was it just his crazy hair? Seriously, what exactly about him caused him to become such a celebrity? I mean he must be one of the most worldly-recognized/famous people in all of modern history, but most people likely couldn't tell you why. What is E=MC2? and what does it mean to regular folk to make them draw their attention to him in such numbers?

That is part of the presentation I found interesting, how he got the marketing machine behind him while others didn't. Why Tesla didn't, etc when they were inventing way cool shit that the masses would actually use and appreciate.

Why Einstein? Who would benefit from his promotion and celebrity? They paint an interesting context and possible explanation imo

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri May 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Masato wrote:
Luigi wrote:Very informative, but their presentation style could use some work. It comes off as too unprofessional. I remember my gr.12 chem teacher telling us about the Einstein-Bohr debates and telling how basically Einstein was wrong and Bohr seemed to be much smarter than him. It was only later that I found out there were many other genius scientists of that era who made Einstein's work seem quite ordinary.

^ Agreed, annoying style of delivery. That Red Ice guy went a bit bonkers a few years ago, he used to be good. And that chick is terrible, lol can you imagine her nagging on you? :D

But seriously... Why/how do you figure Einstein became the uber-famous cultural icon that he is?

Was it just his crazy hair? Seriously, what exactly about him caused him to become such a celebrity? I mean he must be one of the most worldly-recognized/famous people in all of modern history, but most people likely couldn't tell you why. What is E=MC2? and what does it mean to regular folk to make them draw their attention to him in such numbers?

That is part of the presentation I found interesting, how he got the marketing machine behind him while others didn't. Why Tesla didn't, etc when they were inventing way cool shit that the masses would actually use and appreciate.

Why Einstein? Who would benefit from his promotion and celebrity? They paint an interesting context and possible explanation imo

Why Stephen Hawking? Why Neil DeGrasse Tyson? Why Bill Nye?

Controllers like to control.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 12, 2017 4:02 pm

^^ I heard a speculative discussion once proposing the possibility that Stephen Hawking is just a total invalid that a team of people is behind, parading him around and speaking for him/writing under his name

LOL if true

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 12, 2017 4:02 pm

... I heard the same about Bill Nye, LOL

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Information is always better than propaganda. Know the difference. It will change your life.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:24 pm

My grade 12 Chemistry teacher was Mr. Borowski, one of the coolest dudes living on the face of the planet at the time....

'Hey Winnson, what colour's it going to turn, green or yellow!?'

'Blue'

'That's right blue! That's why I like you Winnson. You're going to be OK. You play golf?'

My high school yearbook write up started with 'Can always be seen laughing at Mr. B's bad jokes.'

Mr. Borowski was a pimp when it came to teaching Chemistry. A motherfucking pimp.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:32 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Masato wrote:

Why Stephen Hawking? Why Neil DeGrasse Tyson? Why Bill Nye?

Controllers like to control.

I'd love to hear that brilliant man Stephen Hawking's thoughts. He really knows how to express himself.

Ohhh, wait no. He's a dysfunctional retard and they can put whatever 'he says' into his machine, because he's nothing more than a vegetable. Right.

Anyhoo, what a genius.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 13, 2017 2:17 am

Winnson wrote: Information is always better than propaganda. Know the difference. It will change your life.

Yes and yes. This is hugely important, they should teach this to kids in school like crazy. I know sane and well-edcuated adults who have no fucking idea that MSM is propaganda and still think its some public service bringing us the unbiased trustworthy news of the day, lol its so sad

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon May 15, 2017 1:37 pm

Masato wrote:
Winnson wrote: Information is always better than propaganda. Know the difference. It will change your life.

Yes and yes. This is hugely important, they should teach this to kids in school like crazy. I know sane and well-edcuated adults who have no fucking idea that MSM is propaganda and still think its some public service bringing us the unbiased trustworthy news of the day, lol its so sad

I just informed my father-in-law yesterday, a 71-year-old highly educated, well-read man about the Business Plot and General Smedley Butler, something that took place in 1933 84 years ago. He had never heard of it. The level of misinformation the average American is swimming in is mind-boggling.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”