Luciferian Doctrine in Modern Times

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Luciferian Doctrine in Modern Times

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Hey all

Starting this thread on hopes to expand it... I am finding the topic increasingly interesting and relevant.

LUCIFERIANISM as far as I understand so far is a religion (arguably not just a philosophy) where the serpent in the book of Genesis (found in other comparable myths and legends) was not a negative character of deception but a LIGHT BRINGER who helped humanity evolve out of the animal world and began to know things. The idea is that man, with the right wisdom and teachings can achieve Godhood. It is said to be morally relativistic, encouraging us to identify with our own ego, and to satisfy our worldly desires and gain more power and knowledge to become this trans-humanist godlike state.

It was brought to the mainstream eye perhaps with Helena Blavatsky, and others like Alice Bailey (who's work had some interesting ties to the founding of the United Nations, check it out), then sort of went underground again.

But many are arguing that the precepts of a Luciferian Doctrine are rampant in these times, and that almost the whole of the message in western entertainment and the material consumer world has been driven to condition us with these very precepts.

Of course one could write a book on this and I gotz shitz to do, but I'll start the thread with a few vids I stumbled into today that I thought were interesting.

Is Luciferianism alive today? To what degree?

This cheesy fellow does a nice little breakdown of the ideas:

Here is an argument that the recent film LUCY with Scarlett Johannesberg or whater her name is, is in fact a direct allegory to the Luciferian doctrines and the allegory of Prometheus etc, right down to a host of specific symbology:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Some interesting facts:

When the United Nations was founded, its publisher was a company called LUCIFER TRUST. It since changed its name to LUCIS TRUST, and as far as I know is still the Publishing house which prints all/most UN material. The founder of LUCIFER TRUST was Alice Bailey, who claimed to be in communication with an ascended master/demonic being (depending on your point of view) named Master Djwhal Khul, and openly has stated her devotion to this version of a Lucifer-type being. It is said that the Meditation Room at the UN was also designed under the direction of Bailey and Lucifer Trust

Thread and audio interview HERE:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=367&p

---

LUCIFER is also the name of a super-telescope managed by the Vatican with the sole purpose of looking for Extra-Terrestrials. (a nin-functional acronym for the instruments lengthy title: “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”

Here is an interesting Lucis Trust Logo:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Tons more to explore...

gotta get back to work will add to this soon

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Albert Pike, author of MORALS and DOGMA of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry... an open Luciferian:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:49 pm

A statue of Albert Pike still in Washington DC:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 9:52 pm

LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm

^ You see where I'm going...

Tell me the trend in US Entertainment and Pop Music hasn't consistently been aimed at creating a totally SELFISH view of life and the world, ME ME ME, Social Darwinism etc

Pleasure and power, fame and gluttony

One might even argue that the highly publicized theories of Sigmund Freud, Einstein's theory of (moral) RELATIVITY, etc could be extensions of this influence

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 03, 2017 11:07 pm

From the man William Cooper
RIP

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Here is a video I found discussing some nerdy Star Wars predictions... these guys have watched all the CGI TV series and scoured the 'Art of' books and design bibles etc to put together their theory... (yeah I know, whatever lol)

Their predictions for the story are irrelevant, but what is interesting is that they argue that the new direction of Star Wars since Disney took over is pushing a hardcore concept about GREY Force... meaning that there is no longer a division between the Dark and the Light, and that the future prophecies all revolve around having BOTH Light and Dark sides as the ultimate level of Force-wielding/understanding

As a Taoist, of course I can applaud this idea, but I don't suspect Disney is spinning this with any Taoist intent... my suspicion is that if any of this talk of future storylines is correct, it will be used further to push our society towards deeper moral relativism... GREY. This is in line with the Luciferian Doctrine.

If any of the theories in this thread hold water, I wouldn't put it past Disney to be a leading player in building this agenda. They have sort of already been doing this for a long time imo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”