Comey Fired as FBI Director (Warning: Empty OP)

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Comey Fired as FBI Director (Warning: Empty OP)

Postby Masato » Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm

Hey all this looks juicy

But I have no time to research. Who fired who? Why?

Is this guy going after the Clintons? Or not?

WTF WTF

Post anything in this thread as we learn more

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 10, 2017 2:30 pm

PS: I lied about the Empty OP

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed May 10, 2017 2:57 pm

This is the first draining of any swamp I have seen from Trump. Hillary's shrill fingerpointing at Comey as the reason she lost the election notwithstanding, in all actuality James Comey was the only reason she didn't wind up prosecuted for her plainly provable illegality both for her handling of confidential information and her transparently obvious money laundering foundation. Also, if Flynn and Erik Prince are to be believed (that's a question mark for sure), then Comey has been sitting on nuclear-type evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop in regard to Pedogate. In essence, Comey has stood like Atlas holding up the whole wretched house of cards of the Clintons and their crime syndicate. Good riddance.

Of course, I can't really get my hopes up too much that Trump's replacement for Comey will be someone who will serve justice. But I can dream, can't I?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Check this out:

Since Comey left, 'Acting' FBI Director Andrew McCabe has been closely liked with the Clintons:

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2017/ ... me-family/

The WIFE of the dude apparently has received tons of money from groups associated with the Clintons.

Here are some quotes, go verify them at your leisure:

McCabe, who took over as acting FBI director when President Trump fired James Comey last week, is married to Jill McCabe who took $467,500 from Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe’s political action committee during her run for state senate.

She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is heavily influenced by Clinton loyalist McAuliffe.

The funds began flowing to Jill McCabe two months after the FBI launched its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server in July 2015.

At that time, Andrew McCabe was promoted from running the bureau’s Washington field office to the No. 3 position at the FBI. She eventually lost to her GOP opponent.

Some quotes from James Kallstrom, former assistant director of the FBI:

“And Comey lets all this pass. He doesn’t do a thing about it. It’s an outrage,” Kallstrom said. “Today’s he’s the acting director and I hope in two or three days he’s no longer the acting director because he has no judgment. And it just shows that Comey has no common sense.”

Kallstrom also said Trump was right in dumping the former director.

“He had to go. And I am glad he went. And I think the president did exactly what he should do,” Kallstrom said.

He said Comey did a number of “foolish things,” but the worst was announcing last July that while Hillary Clinton was “extremely careless” in her handling of classified information, she did not intend to violate the law and shouldn’t be charged criminally.

” That’s just preposterous that this woman who spent eight years in the White House … was a senator, was secretary of state did not know you had to protect highly classified information. It’s just a farce,” said Kallstrom, who also headed up the FBI New York City office in the mid-1990s.

He said the “vast, vast majority” of FBI employees were offended by Comey’s handling of the investigation and the only way to restore the agency is to find a talented, skillful director.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Can someone say, 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST'?

LOL

One of Hillary and Bill Clinton’s oldest and closest political pals — Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia — helped funnel $467,500 to the state legislative campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe.

Then, it turns out that her husband, Andrew McCabe, was given principal oversight powers in the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, including mishandling of classified documents.

http://sourcesnews.com/look-what-the-wi ... s-old-pal/

Here are the basics, as per the Washington Examiner: Dr. Jill McCabe, a Democratic candidate for Virginia state senate, was given $467,500 by McAuliffe’s political action committee for her run at a seat back in 2015.

In addition, the Virginia Democratic Party — an organ largely controlled by Gov. McAuliffe — gave Dr. McCabe’s campaign $207,788. This, according to The Wall Street Journal, constituted well over a third of her financing. She ended up losing to the Republican incumbent.

Later, Jill’s husband Andrew McCabe became deputy director of the FBI and was given oversight in the Hillary Clinton email case, in spite of the fact that his wife had recently benefitted from massive amounts of money directed by one of Clinton’s closest allies.

Needless to say, both Gov. McAuliffe and the FBI vigorously denied any wrongdoing.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:03 pm

Is the real lyfe/??

lol its so insane. WHERE IS THE MEDIA??????????????? If we had anything close to real journalism in the western world, all this shit would be 'hot scoop' topics and they would be all over it

Absolutely farcical

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:04 pm

Gov. McAuliffe’s spokesman told The Wall Street Journal that he “supported Jill McCabe because he believed she would be a good state senator. This is a customary practice for Virginia governors … Any insinuation that his support was tied to anything other than his desire to elect candidates who would help pass his agenda is ridiculous.”

LOL

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 pm

the question practically asks itself:

Why did the Obama administration assign someone an important oversight role when that person’s fairness and objectivity could be so readily called into question?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:06 pm

McAuliffe was the Co-Chairman of Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign.

Nobody saw conflict of interest when they appointed him?

Article states also that he was 'Head of the DNC' from 2001-2005.

Still no conflict of interest?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Masato wrote:Is the real lyfe/??

lol its so insane. WHERE IS THE MEDIA??????????????? If we had anything close to real journalism in the western world, all this shit would be 'hot scoop' topics and they would be all over it

Absolutely farcical

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”