German WWII Vets teach young girl a lesson in War

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: German WWII Vets teach young girl a lesson in War

Postby Winnson » Thu May 11, 2017 9:11 pm

You two are both men ahead of your time. Way ahead of your time. Maybe that doesn't work so well for short-term payoff, but you'll see gentlemen. Eventually, you'll see.

Short term gain in the here and now don't mean jack shit in the grand scheme of things.

I will bet dollars to donuts you two will be looked at with reverence and respect in the grand scheme of things.

At the end of the day and all that.

Mad respect

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 11, 2017 9:15 pm

It will be interesting to see how Hitler eventually ends up remembered in History's eye.

None of us will be around to see it, but I'd be very interested to see what Humanity thinks of Hitler 150 years from now.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Happy Mother's Day! This coming Sunday! Don't you dare forget!

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Winnson wrote:You two are both men ahead of your time. Way ahead of your time. Maybe that doesn't work so well for short-term payoff, but you'll see gentlemen. Eventually, you'll see.

Short term gain in the here and now don't mean jack shit in the grand scheme of things.

I will bet dollars to donuts you two will be looked at with reverence and respect in the grand scheme of things.

At the end of the day and all that.

Mad respect

Game recognizes game. Respect right back at you, Winnson. I've realized that without you posting at EY, I feel very little desire to post there myself. Seeing what you would say was like 90% of the reason I'd say anything over there, lol. Glad to see you hanging around on Masato's site.

Masato, thanks for keeping some discussion of things going over here. It is appreciated.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri May 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Winnson wrote:Happy Mother's Day! This coming Sunday! Don't you dare forget!

Oh, there could be no way to forget that day. There's only one time of year that you can let down your wife, mom and mother-in-law all at the same time and have your life ruined. Better get on top of that shit!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Feminism. You know what the world could use right now? More feminism! Especially transgender women of color!

If there's one thing humanity needs at this point in time, it's HIllary Clinton because I think she has a vagina. Even if she doesn't, who are you to judge shitlord?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 7:03 pm

Game recognizes game.

I was looking for something deeper, but fuck it, the first hit off of Google is hilarious.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 7:12 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:

Oh, there could be no way to forget that day. There's only one time of year that you can let down your wife, mom and mother-in-law all at the same time and have your life ruined. Better get on top of that shit!

Check this out: I'm going to sleep in and then call my parents in the evening. Maybe I'll make dinner, if I feel like it. The bitches better appreciate it, or else.

Pimping ain't easy, but somebody's gotta do it.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri May 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Winnson wrote:
The Anti-Archon wrote:

Check this out: I'm going to sleep in and then call my parents in the evening. Maybe I'll make dinner, if I feel like it. The bitches better appreciate it, or else.

Pimping ain't easy, but somebody's gotta do it.

LOL. Pimpin' may not be easy, but being on Law & Order: SVU while they whitewash Pizzagate probably is...

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Steve Colbert and John Podesta are best of buddies. Isn't that fantastic?

You think you're hot shit, don't ya?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”