German WWII Vets teach young girl a lesson in War

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

German WWII Vets teach young girl a lesson in War

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 3:22 pm

some hardcore old dudes

Watch the girls' face as she gets snubbed at the end, she has some things to think about.

Fascinating conversation, pretty girl

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 11, 2017 4:07 pm

Powerful video.

I believe only 49 of the girl's men came back at the end of the war. Allied bombing through Germany at the end was fucking ruthless and blew out all their supply lines. Everybody wasted away at the end in Germany, but it wasn't the Germans that did it. It was the allied bombing campaign.

Bet they didn't teach you that at school.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu May 11, 2017 4:08 pm

"War has its own laws," the grizzled veteran concluded. With that, he left the girl with her thoughts as he turned to his own. Dumb cunt, he thought.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 4:10 pm

I have read that the Allied concentration camps in Germany at the end after Dresdin were as bad as any. They just let them all starve to death.

I also read that the dude in charge of these camps was none other than Dwight D Eisenhower, than as 'Governor of the American Zone of Occupied Germany'.

He would go on to become President.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 4:10 pm

AA, you are a good writer! lol

Do you write (outside of forums, that is)?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu May 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Masato wrote:AA, you are a good writer! lol

I have two unpublished novels, a few unpublished short stories, an unfilmed screenplay and more notebooks of worthless, unperformed poetry than I care to admit. So, no, I am not a writer, but a failed one. However, I have written countless grants that were funded, so maybe that counts for something. Oh, I also finished in a three-way tie for 2015 Poster of the Year on EY.com, the top honor for writing in the world.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 4:22 pm

I have had to watch this video several times to follow all the points of view and references being mentioned. This is an amazing conversation, in just a few minutes it tells so much, the different views of WTF happened, the different versions of history.

Also lol at the old lady in the back smiling her ass off as soon as she sees what's happening with the girl

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 4:26 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Masato wrote:AA, you are a good writer! lol

I have two unpublished novels, a few unpublished short stories, an unfilmed screenplay and more notebooks of worthless, unperformed poetry than I care to admit. So, no, I am not a writer, but a failed one. However, I have written countless grants that were funded, so maybe that counts for something. Oh, I also finished in a three-way tie for 2015 Poster of the Year on EY.com, the top honor for writing in the world.

Fucking tremendous, this is cool

I've written a trilogy of feature screenplays that I am very proud of, took over 15 years and I'm still tinkering with it all the time. Haven't tried to shop it much so I'm not failed yet, lol I still have time.

Writing is a great journey and mystery, I'd love to discuss it sometime with you. There are a few threads in the Creative subforum about it. I love it, the craft of building a good story that works in under 120 pages is the most fascinating puzzle imo. Weave it with stories and themes that are meaningful to you and you get some real stuff in life. Congrats on the 3-way tie... I was runner up there last year ;)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 11, 2017 4:28 pm

I am still not 100% clear of it all, I need to watch a few more times. She's talking about Men in the Netherlands being abducted by Germans? Old man says it was likely the police? Who's police? And what was about 'partisans' burning the car as instigation for something? Could he be calling this a false flag of some sort?

Forgive me, I'm a bit punchy lol and my WWII history is amateur at best. Lets put this puzzle together, find out what they are talking about. Super fascinating to watch the faces, these men are badass

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu May 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Masato wrote:I am still not 100% clear of it all, I need to watch a few more times. She's talking about Men in the Netherlands being abducted by Germans? Old man says it was likely the police? Who's police? And what was about 'partisans' burning the car as instigation for something? Could he be calling this a false flag of some sort?

Forgive me, I'm a bit punchy lol and my WWII history is amateur at best. Lets put this puzzle together, find out what they are talking about. Super fascinating to watch the faces, these men are badass

He is saying the Wehrmacht conformed to the Geneva convention and would not have abducted noncombatants as defined in the treaty. However, by attacking the car as an act of resistance, they were not noncombatants but partisans under the treaty. Perfectly legal to take them as prisoners of war because of that, a decision the German commander on-site must have made as a show of force against the so-called resistance. In other words, "don't torch my car if you don't want to go to a labor camp."

War has its own laws, beeyotch.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”