Rothschild Friend's Mural Under Eiffel Tower

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Diet Butcher

Re: Rothschild Friend's Mural Under Eiffel Tower

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun May 14, 2017 10:46 am

interesting theme. I suddenly have an urge to wear speedos and kill and/or rape whitey.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 14, 2017 12:58 pm

As long as you're killing whitey, no sweat. That's acceptable and encouraged.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 14, 2017 10:34 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon May 15, 2017 1:23 pm

Winnson wrote:They got some top-tier art there in France.

I dunno. A giant butt plug sort of sums up those in control of Europe, doesn't it?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon May 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Masato wrote:

Surprised they haven't featured this guy at the Denver Airport or the Bank of America building yet.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:38 pm

The Newly 'elected' President of France, Emmanuel Macron, got his start as an investment banker at Banque Rotschild.

I am seeing a lot of headlines linking Macron to Rothschilds but I haven't found any actual info or evidence yet beyond this piece of his resume. If anyone can conclusively/directly link Macron to Rothschilds I would be very interested.

I just made another thread about Russian news starting to call out Rothschilds, I think its an interesting piece of the CT puzzle to revive and have another look at. This mural under the Eiffel tower for me was just so shocking and clearly worth a few head-scratches...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 pm

This whole Mural, the artist, and ties to Rothschilds is like an elephant in the room to me.

A really big, fucking huge elephant.

Look away, people, its clearly just a painting about harmony and tolerance.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Masato wrote:

Surprised they haven't featured this guy at the Denver Airport or the Bank of America building yet.

A work more representative of the artists' oeuvre would have been appropriate here rather than the 'whitewashed' effort that was produced. The spectacle of tourists and locals alike gazing down at a garish image of the death of Western and of French civilization in a France firmly in decline from the Tower, itself a symbol of French civilization would have been a master stroke of ironic genius. The Rothschilds dropped the ball here; they didn't have the balls to see their vision through to the end.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:29 pm

Masato wrote:THIS is the artist that was allowed to adorn this cultural icon.

Of ALL the artists, of all the grand and beautiful visions to decorate the central point of a tourist mecca like Paris, this is artist that was picked.

It's astounding. People better start waking up to this shit, stop covering their eyes and ears and listening to their fuckin TVs.

He must have won a public design contest that was held and his work was clearly the winner
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:49 am

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:THIS is the artist that was allowed to adorn this cultural icon.

Of ALL the artists, of all the grand and beautiful visions to decorate the central point of a tourist mecca like Paris, this is artist that was picked.

It's astounding. People better start waking up to this shit, stop covering their eyes and ears and listening to their fuckin TVs.

He must have won a public design contest that was held and his work was clearly the winner

lol that's how we supposedly got the obelisk in my town

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”