Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Who is this Kim Dot Com guy?

Lotsa buzz about him, he has a statement on his website about Seth Rich, check it:

http://www.kim.com/

[spoiler]
#SethRich was a hero

I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.
“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

Statement from
Kim Dotcom

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 pm

Seth Rich 'Family Spokesperson' Brad Bauman has been connected to JAMES ALEFANTIS

James Alefantis has been tied to the DNC appointed spokesperson who has attacked investigators for asking questions about Seth Rich's death. Bauman is connected to James through Alefantis' former boyfriend, Democratic strategist David Brock; Brock is on the board of directors for a foundation run by Bauman.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 26, 2017 3:26 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri May 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Podesta and the MSM/DNC just keep saying 'Russia', but have still provided no evidence. One conspiracy theory as good as another I guess for the MSM. Run with the weaker one, ridicule the stronger.

What hypocrisy. No murder of this kind should go investigated. When people like Assange (and Kim.com?) state clearly that there is a connection, you can't just say 'botched robbery', and then go on to call any journalists who push a bit further 'despicable'

I've been saying it for 16 years, FUCK THE MSM

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri May 26, 2017 5:27 pm

The media has lost all pretense of impartiality. They are fully exposed propaganda organs. Only the dumbest and/or most brainwashed people alive believe what is spewed. On one hand, we are to disregard an unsolved murder under very suspicious circumstances and to not ask questions about what law enforcement is doing to solve the case. On the other hand, we are to believe Trump gets pissed on by Russian hookers while conspiring with Putin to "hack the election" without one shred of evidence. They fail to even define what "collusion" with Russia means. Colluded to do what? Expose how corrupt the DNC is? Is that a treasonable offense? To shine a light on the truth?

It's insane, and they just double down on it every day to the point where it is becoming meaningless. They are overplaying their hand. I look forward to when they lose the pot and go bust.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm

They're so removed from the populace that they have no idea what is going on. They no longer report breaking news, because the Internet does that much more effectively, so they've moved into becoming pure propaganda. They don't tell you what's happening, they tell you what to think.

A bunch of out of touch idiots trying to tell you what to think on the Tee Vee with no idea what is really going on in the world. That sounds like a plan for success!

MSM is already dead. They'd know it already if they didn't suck so bad at news.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Please understand though, they are not idiots. There are lots of ways to indoctrinate. Does anyone here enjoy the late night humorous antics of John Oliver? This Anon breaks down his show and that current state of mainstream brainwashing especially well.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Help me follow this, people... it still seems to be breaking, people are prying this shit open but life is so busy atm, having a hard time trying to follow/keep up. However from what I see, I continually get the impression that this is all part of the PedoGate leak and is a really sensitive nerve that has been hit.

The Pizzagate/Pedogate shit all got leaked to Wikileaks via the emails that people are suggesting came from Seth Rich. Podesta trying to reverse the narrative, MSM ridiculously just looking the other way and refusing to investigate it, giving nothing but hollow rhetoric to try to shut it down.

I really think this is one piece of a serious crack in their stranglehold of public perception, whether to do with Seth Rich specifically, PedoGate, DNC crimes, or any other parts of the massive content in that email dump

Have some links bookmarked, when I get time to get to them I'll post anything I find that's good.

Keep the pressure on, we've failed so many times in the past to keep pushing a story when it goes wrong for the MSM, would be sad to see them run the clock out again until we forget and all go back to sleep again

Here is Assange making quite a clear implication that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks Source:

LOL @ the MSM shill immediately reacting with: "I thought that was just a robbery, no?"

Assange seems to have said too much, then tries to backpeddle but I think the implication was pretty clear.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Kim DotCom is promoting a website digging for info and hopefully the truth on the Seth Rich murder;

http://sethrich.info/

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”