Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed May 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Winnson wrote:RIP in peace boss. I hope you didn't get a Podesta or Hillary appointee. They're just horribly ruthless.

Maybe lynchmobs aren't such a bad idea from time to time, just to keep the bloodline clean.

I think this time around, the elite has conditioned the masses to be too dumb and placid for a real lynch mob to break out. Then they rubbed it in our faces with Loretta Lynch, a member of the Clinton Mob.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Don't underestimate Trump just yet. He is really big on revenge against those that have done him wrong. It sends a message.

Barack Obama will be looking over his shoulder his whole life. Trump will crush him. I guarantee it.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Here is Julian Assange saying some things that certainly seem like he is referring to Seth Rich.

Also therefore substantiating the notion that Seth Rich was indeed an operative/informant for Wikileaks and was in touch with them

Note the super fake instant reaction from the MSM host, immediately reverting to the cover story about a robbery, of which there is still zero evidence.

“There is a 27 year old who worked for the DNC who was shot in the back – murdered – just a few weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.” -Julian Assange

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 3:54 pm

HERE is a supposed leaked email of JOHN FUCKING PODESTA saying he wants to 'make an example' of an unnamed 'leaker', just prior to Seth Rich's death:

Here is the link to the verified email on the Wikileaks site:

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

As well as exposing the DNC as the kind of organization that punishes people based on suspicion alone, the question of what “beyond internal discipline” means is raised – and in light of recent revelations the answers are grim.

Later in the email chain Joel Benenson said, “I think we have to make examples now of people who have violated the trust of HRC and the rest of the team.” Robby Mook also replied to Podesta’s message, throwing his weight behind the bloodthirsty campaign manager, saying “I would love an example being made.”

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 4:01 pm

The PARENTS of Seth Rich is also an interested piece of the puzzle;

When the news of his death FIRST came out, they seemed interested and thankful for anyone helping to find their son's killer.

(there is more footage, here's just a clip)

BUT NOW, the parents are no longer speaking, and ARE BEING SPOKEN FOR by a man named Brad Bauman, who WORKS FOR THE FUCKING DNC as 'crisis management' guy or something to that effect.

Bauman, now speaking AS A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE FAMILY, released these statements:

"It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," Bauman told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."

"Even if tomorrow an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered, and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so,"

"The family welcomes any and all information that could lead to the identification of the individuals responsible, and certainly welcomes contributions that could lead to new avenues of investigation,"

"That said, some are attempting to politicize this horrible tragedy, and in their attempts to do so, are actually causing more harm than good and impeding on the ability for law enforcement to properly do their job. For the sake of finding Seth's killer, and for the sake of giving the family the space they need at this terrible time, they are asking for the public to refrain from pushing unproven and harmful theories about Seth's murder."

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm

So basically he's saying that even though there is evidence, its all fake and should be dismissed, lol

Him and his org being a PRIME SUSPECT with motive, means etc.

...and the Mainstream Media goes along with this story :roll:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Even worse... if you actually read the MSM articles on this Brad Bauman thing... THEY TRY TO OBSCURE IT

The way it's written is that 'The FAMILY' is making these statements... they keep referring to the 'family' as being the source of these statements, but confusingly weave in the fact that its all actually coming from this Bauman guy who is acting as their representative.

Media is COVERING THIS UP.

I'm gonna try to find the clip where the DC Police admitted to having stand-down orders

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat May 20, 2017 6:53 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Masato wrote:LOL

There is a counter-story going on...

Some say that Seth Rich was working on some new technology for VOTER-REGISTRATION, and was murdered because of this by Russians so they could hack the election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leaks.html

So we have so far:

a) Russians killed him so they could hack the election
b) DNC killed him cause he was leaking their emails
c) botched robbery
d) other

I love how conspiracy doesn't exist for the Msm until it fits their own narrative

That's all MSM is nowadays, a narrative and at this point it's as plain as the nose on your face.

A Navy Seal surrounded by retarded pundits on CNN. They look retarded. He doesn't. They are eating themselves all for the narrative. By 2020, no one will be listening. That is beautiful. Believe me. Believe me.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat May 20, 2017 7:22 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Winnson wrote:RIP in peace boss. I hope you didn't get a Podesta or Hillary appointee. They're just horribly ruthless.

Maybe lynchmobs aren't such a bad idea from time to time, just to keep the bloodline clean.

I think this time around, the elite has conditioned the masses to be too dumb and placid for a real lynch mob to break out. Then they rubbed it in our faces with Loretta Lynch, a member of the Clinton Mob.

(((They))) always underestimate humanity boss and over a long enough timeline, humanity always perseveres. When that stops happening, hunmanity is finished. I like to think we got several thousand generations left in us yet. If not, whatever. It won't matter much.

Enjoy the ride! We all wind up in the same place anyway eventually.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”