Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Seth Rich Murder DNC-Wikileaks Scoop

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 4:33 pm

What I've heard so far:

1. This DNC guy Seth Rich was shot in the back (I think a few months ago..?) in Washington D.C. - Dead.

2. Just before he was murdered, he supposedly sent a trove of leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks

3. Police admit on camera a STAND DOWN on the case. It remains unsolved and un-investigated.

4. Media ignores the Wikleaks link, and runs a story that he was killed in a 'botched robbery' (with no evidence or further info)

THIS IS PRETTY JUICY

Here is mah man Luke R who is already way ahead of us:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Tons more on this, lets try to keep up

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 5:03 pm

LOL

There is a counter-story going on...

Some say that Seth Rich was working on some new technology for VOTER-REGISTRATION, and was murdered because of this by Russians so they could hack the election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leaks.html

So we have so far:

a) Russians killed him so they could hack the election
b) DNC killed him cause he was leaking their emails
c) botched robbery
d) other

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 pm

LOL

Here is Killary Clinton dropping his name discussing his death in a crocodile-tear speech advocating for more gun-control

You think she might know something else?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 2:33 pm

What a vile, disgusting, evil woman. I really hope she gets what's coming to her.

I knew about Seth Rich at the time and that The DNC popped him, but I didn't know he stayed alive after the attack and was talkative / taken to hospital, where he died an hour later.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed May 17, 2017 3:18 pm

I love how the Seth Rich story has motive, means and evidence which has been disappeared by the authorities and yet the media tells me it's a non-story. Meanwhile, apparently Comey wrote a memo about how the President of the United States asked the Director of the FBI to lay off a baseless investigation to destroy his National Security Director and the media tells me that is the new Watergate. One involves the murder of a young, patrioitic American and the other involves what amounts to a complaint to HR.

If people haven't figured out by now that the media is not their friend, then I don't know what will ever wake them up.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed May 17, 2017 5:13 pm

Masato wrote:LOL

There is a counter-story going on...

Some say that Seth Rich was working on some new technology for VOTER-REGISTRATION, and was murdered because of this by Russians so they could hack the election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... leaks.html

So we have so far:

a) Russians killed him so they could hack the election
b) DNC killed him cause he was leaking their emails
c) botched robbery
d) other

I love how conspiracy doesn't exist for the Msm until it fits their own narrative
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 5:44 pm

The Rich family has a DNC spokesman now. In shocking new developments, their newly appointed DNC spokesman swears the DNC didn't kill Seth Rich.

Well I'm glad that's settled. Thanks DNC! Please don't kill me!

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed May 17, 2017 6:32 pm

I was going to comment on this, but my newly appointed DNC spokesperson is here and he tells me everything is fine.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 7:03 pm

RIP in peace boss. I hope you didn't get a Podesta or Hillary appointee. They're just horribly ruthless.

Maybe lynchmobs aren't such a bad idea from time to time, just to keep the bloodline clean.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”