Putin vs Megyn Kelly

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Putin vs Megyn Kelly

Postby Masato » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:48 am

Remember, Megyn Kelly was the bitch who 'interviewed' James Alefantis (aka; blatantly covering up for him/protecting him/trying to bury the story)

I don't think she had quite such a cooperative interview subject this time, lol

Some highlights:

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:07 pm

The old hag is starting to hit the wall and the more she fights it now, the freakier she will look as she ages.

What a fucking cunt. I can't stand that bitch.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:51 pm

I hate listening to some asshole translate for Putin. The guy is so precise in his language choices and so well put together in his presentation that, even though I don't know Russian from Klingon, I can hear the reason he is in charge of his people in his voice. Of course, when they air it to the West, they always put some asshole's voice over top of his. Nyet! Give me the subtitled Vlad or fuck off.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Lol

"When al queda was created to fight Russia in afghanistan, you didn't know they were going to attack the u.s on 9/11"

That bitch was in over her head there.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Canuckster wrote:Lol

"When al queda was created to fight Russia in afghanistan, you didn't know they were going to attack the u.s on 9/11"

That bitch was in over her head there.

Here's Putin answering Megyn "Fake News" Kelly's questions:

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Megyn's pussy pass is just about to expire. Being super hot and being a vapid cunt is acceptable.

Being a dried up old hag and being a vapid cunt is not. Many women are starting to find that out.

Pussy passes expire eventually, no matter how hot you used to be.

Sorry Megyn. Have fun with the latter half of your life!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:49 pm

Apparently Alex Jones destroyed her career. He called Sandy Hook a hoax and she's the Sandy Hook poster girl. LOL!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 pm

Winnson wrote:Apparently Alex Jones destroyed her career. He called Sandy Hook a hoax and she's the Sandy Hook poster girl. LOL!

I did not watch the whole thing, but saw a pro-MSM cherry-picked highlight of it where she asks him about his statements on Sandy Hook and AJ backpeddled like a mofo.

Didn't look good, majority unfortunately still not willing to break their MSM programming on that one. From that clip alone looked like Kelly destroyed AJ not the other way around.

Shame, there are ways to answer that question intelligently imo. Hope he handled better in the full interview

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Apparently him calling it a hoax pulled her sponsors on NBC and she is no longer welcome as Sandy Hoax's spokeperson.

Good. I want to see all of MSM eat each other until they're gone.

It won't be long. MSM sucks at news.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:27 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:I hate listening to some asshole translate for Putin. The guy is so precise in his language choices and so well put together in his presentation that, even though I don't know Russian from Klingon, I can hear the reason he is in charge of his people in his voice. Of course, when they air it to the West, they always put some asshole's voice over top of his. Nyet! Give me the subtitled Vlad or fuck off.

Agree, I have seen the same clips of Putin but with different interpreters, and the message can be conveyed completely differently depending on the translation.

It should be sub-titles only.

Funny thing is, I'm certain that Putin speaks English as well as anyone.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”