happy motherfucking killdozer day everyone

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

happy motherfucking killdozer day everyone

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:34 am

A couple days late but is a holiday I should celebrate.

Today is a special day. June 4th 2017 marks the 13th anniversary of the Killdozer's rampage through Granby Colorado.
Sit down kids and let me tell you a tale, about a reasonable man driven to do unreasonable things.
Marvin Heemeyer was a man who owned a muffler shop in Granby Colorado. The city council ordained to approve the construction of a concrete factory in the lot across from Marvin's shop. In the process this blocked the only access road to the muffler shop. Marvin petitioned to stop the construction to no avail. Petitioned to construct a new access road, and even bought the heavy machinery to do so himself. Denied.
The concrete factory went up in disregard to the ramifications on Marvin's business. To add insult to injury, the factory construction disconnected the muffler shop from the city sewage lines. An indifferent city government then chose to fine Marvin for this.
His business and livelihood were in ruin. Rather than lie down and die, Marvin chose to fight back. Over the course of a year and a half Marvin secretly outfitted the bulldozer he bought to save his business with three foot thick steel and concrete armor, camera systems guarded with bulletproof glass.
On June 4th 2004 Marvin Heemeyer lowered the armored shell over top of himself, entombing himself inside the Killdozer to make his last stand.
He burst fourth from the walls of his muffler shop and straight into the concrete factory that ruined his business. Over the course of the next several hours Marvin drove his Killdozer through 13 buildings owned by those officials that had wronged him, including the city council building itself.
Swat teams swarmed the dozer, but it proved immune to small arms fire and even explosives. Another piece of heavy machinery was even brought out to fight the Killdozer, but it too fell to the dozers righteous fury.
In the end, Marvin's Killdozer became trapped in one of the buildings it was built to destroy. Marvin chose to take his life, the only life he took that day.
Today we celebrate Killdozer day and Marvin Heemeyer, the last great American folk hero. A man driven to the brink who chose to fight back against an indifferent system.
From notes left behind after his passing: "I was always willing to be reasonable until I had to be unreasonable. Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."
HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING KILLDOZER DAY EVERYONE.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:46 am

I can't believe it's June 7th already.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:39 pm

That's not a folk hero, that's a fucking lunatic.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:09 am

correction, a lunatic with a killdozer.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm sure everyone thought Guy Fawkes was a lunatic as well at the time

This man is misunderstood in his time

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:13 pm

That was a very inspirational story. They should make a movie about this man.

Happy Killdozer day.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:28 am

Slainte

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:59 am

Didnt the Chinese commies killdoze some students on the exact same day, June 4?

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:06 pm

The chines commies killed a whole lot of people so I'm guessing they likely did

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”