Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Comey Testominy LIVE STREAM:

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm

LOL some of the opening statements sound so absurd, spitting the narrative of Russian hacking. This dude is saying that the US was 'attacked' by a 'foreign adversary' (Russia). Says this is the 'unanimous opinion of the entire intelligence community'.

Still waiting for their evidence...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Comey lookin like a fuckin zombie, lol

What kind of drugs you think can cause someone to be so calm, not sweating etc under such circumstances?

**PAID Stephen Hawking commercial interrupting the feed lol

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Masato wrote:Comey lookin like a fuckin zombie, lol

What kind of drugs you think can cause someone to be so calm, not sweating etc under such circumstances?

**PAID Stephen Hawking commercial interrupting the feed lol

Promises of wealth and power by the Deep State masters you serve along with the assurance you feel that they will win out over a rogue mob boss who will prove to be only a temporary inhabitant of the White House. Comey has been watching "All the President's Men" over and over for the last week and he fancies himself the 2017 Robert Redford.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Susan Collins is the most unlistenable elected official I've heard since Hillary Clinton. She sounds like she's recently had a stroke.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Wow these are softball questions so far. Total witch-hunt on Trump imo, with a consensus assumption from the start that the 'Russia hacking' issue is correct, and Trump asking Comey to help get it stopped is the crime.

Here is another explanation; DNC/Deep State created the Russia story to fuck with Trump and sidestep the content of the leaked emails (pedogate, DNC-MSM collusion, etc), and Trump was trying to get Comey to help get it stopped.

Either way, this whole thing is so far centered around the Russia Hacking issue, of which I have STILL NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE. And NO ONE is talking about the contents of the emails that Russia supposedly used to interfere with the election, which imo are full of way more serious and damning content.

Comey/DNC Good, Russia/Trump bad. Got it? Good. Come on in.

Update: This lady just asked him the exact same question twice, lol... a question that had already been asked at least twice; 'Why did he feel he needed to write down the notes of his meeting when he didn't feel the need before?'. He gives the same answer, which means shit all really, he just made notes of his meeting is that really so bizarre?

Hope there is some opposition here, so far everyone is kissing his ass and dancing around in circles of rhetoric.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Trump tweeted once; Comey better hope there are no tapes of the discussion

Wouldn't it be fuckin boss if there WAS?? lol

Was Trump bluffing?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Dude: "I think we can all agree that Putin is not a Republican, nor a Democrat. He is an opportunist."

*everyone lavishes with agreement

lol like Dems and Reps aren't opportunists :D

Again, just gathering consensus that the Russian threat is real and serious, but no one talking exactly what this means.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:03 pm

STILL not specifying what exactly they accuse Russia of doing. They keep repeating vague things like 'various different methods to interfere'

The guy just tried a dramatic speech about how horrifying it is that a foreign nation might be trying to influence the voter perception and thoughts to help direct an election. *gasp*

The hypocrisy is comedic, as if the US never does this around the world.

This whole session is a game of 'pretend'.

I was on the fence about Comey for a while but he just spewed some shit about how USA is still the shining beacon of democracy in the world and that Russia is trying to undermine it because they are so jealous of the American freedom and democracy.

That lost it for me, lol. Remember he's under oath :D

This 'hearing' is becoming clear... I'll hang in for a bit more but meh. Show me some fucking FACTS please.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Question to Comey:

"Do you believe Russia colluded with Trump"?

Believe?? Believe?? If you have evidence, fucking show it. They keep talking about how people feel, what they believe, if they agree its a serious matter, etc. But no specifics.

This Russia 'investigation' has been going on for MONTHS, but still nothing to show.

There are however the emails they supposedly leaked which are JUICY AS FUCK and yet no one wants to address them.

Like I said, a game of pretend.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”