Oliver Stone vs Stephen (Pedo) Colbert

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Oliver Stone vs Stephen (Pedo) Colbert

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

So we have Oliver Stone hanging out with Putin:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4713

And Stephen Colbert covering up outrageously for the PedoGate scandal, and also being caught taking money and direction from Clinton Foundation:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4079&start=90

Well now CT worlds have collided once again, as a DELETED episode of Colbert's show with Oliver Stone is gathering attention. Apparently Stone was a guest on Colbert's show and started talking about Israel. Of Course Colbert being an MSM stooge was cornered and had to play dumb and could not follow Stone's direction of conversation. Supposedly they argued awkwardly for a while, and the episode was subsequently deleted.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/13/oliver-st ... the-rails/

Oliver Stone started a “cringe-worthy” fight about Israel with Stephen Colbert on the latter’s CBS show that never made it on-air.

A Page Six source who was in the audience for the taping of the network’s “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” on Monday told us that the political spat was “painful to watch.”

The audience member explained that as Colbert pressed Oscar winner Stone — who was promoting his new Vladimir Putin Showtime series, “The Putin Interviews” — on his apparent sympathy for the Russian president in spite of claims about Russian interference in the US election, Stone, at a disadvantage, tried to shift the talk to Israel.

The source said they “watched from behind [their] hands” as Stone said words to the effect of: “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”

The “Platoon” director further challenged Colbert by saying, “Why don’t you ask me about that?” — but we’re told that the host shot back, “I’ll ask you about that when you make a documentary about Israel!”

(The source described Stone’s Israeli argument as “a classic anti-Semitic canard.”)

Meanwhile, the parts of the discussion that did make it to air Monday night were called “fiery,” “tense” and “bizarre” by critics.

The tête-á-tête seemed to go off the rails when the audience groaned with incredulity as Stone swooned about Putin, “He’s been through a lot. He’s been insulted and abused . . . abused in the press, in the media.”

They cheered when Colbert said, “Anything about him negative that you found? Anything? Anything?” Colbert also asked, “What do you say to the people who will say this is a fawning interview of a brutal dictator?”

Said our source: “Colbert was great. He wouldn’t let Stone get away with anything.” Stone sat there looking, well, stone-faced.

The filmmaker spoke with Putin on a series of occasions between July 2015 and February 2017 for his four-part series, which premiered Monday.

Reps for CBS and Stone declined to comment.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:04 pm

You're seriously still believing in that Pizzagate hoax, which has been not only disproven multiple times but traced to Erik Price, CEO of Academi? (AKA BLACKWATER USA) I understand your concern about the horror that is sex trafficking and child exploitation, but if we are to make progress in this world, we have to stop chasing phantoms.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:32 pm

^^ Hey man, thanks! That's the first political post you've made with any substance :D

Erik Price, CEO of Academi? (AKA BLACKWATER USA) - these are all new terms to me, I will research :shock: :shock:

It would take some solid shit for me to turn my back on this issue, I have seen way too much damning evidence imo to ignore about pizzagate, and 1000x more regarding the bigger picture of International Pedogate. But I'm always up for a good clean-up of information, I have no problem changing my mind when I find new evidence. Stephen Colbert is still a Clinton shill though, his piece defending his friend Alefantis was atrocious... and Oliver Stone has the balls to discuss a no-go topic for the MSM. This is good stuff imo, whether your lead holds merit or not.

Looking forward to reading some of your other recently posted work, just super busy these days, a lot going on. Thanks for your contributions to the forum, SRBrant, always appreciated

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:36 pm

Masato wrote:^^ Hey man, thanks! That's the first political post you've made with any substance :D

Erik Price, CEO of Academi? (AKA BLACKWATER USA) - these are all new terms to me, I will research :shock: :shock:

It would take some solid shit for me to turn my back on this issue, I have seen way too much damning evidence imo to ignore about pizzagate, and 1000x more regarding the bigger picture of International Pedogate. But I'm always up for a good clean-up of information, I have no problem changing my mind when I find new evidence. Stephen Colbert is still a Clinton shill though, his piece defending his friend Alefantis was atrocious... and Oliver Stone has the balls to discuss a no-go topic for the MSM. This is good stuff imo, whether your lead holds merit or not.

Looking forward to reading some of your other recently posted work, just super busy these days, a lot going on. Thanks for your contributions to the forum, SRBrant, always appreciated

Thanks. Most if not all the evidence I've seen is either straight-up fabricated or incredibly nebulous.

And to seal the deal, Comet Pizza has no basement!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:46 am

Go fuck a fox

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 am

I love it when there''s an elephant in the room and everyone does their best to pretend it isn't there.

Makes great television.

el rey del mambo

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Is SRBrant short for Share Blue Rant?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Also, good for Oliver Stone. I'm still mystified by his ability to work in Hollywood and say the things he does.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Hey SRBrant, thanks for the tip

First off, its Erik Prince, not Eric Price. That slowed me down considerably, lol

Second of all, I don't know what you are referring to, because everything I found about Erik Prince in relation to the PedoGate scandal actually SUPPORTS the theory.

Here is an article from Breitbart, where Prince openly discusses the email hack on Hillary's private server, all the disgusting shit they found on it, how the NYPD were told to stand down and not investigate, how it fucked up the FBI and eventually led to Comey's firing.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/ ... iner-case/

Here are some of Erik Prince's own words on the matter:

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,”

“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

“So NYPD first gets that computer. They see how disgusting it is. They keep a copy of everything, and they pass a copy on to the FBI, which finally pushes the FBI off their chairs, making Comey reopen that investigation, which was indicated in the letter last week. The point being, NYPD has all the information, and they will pursue justice within their rights if the FBI doesn’t,” Prince contended.

“There is all kinds of criminal culpability through all the emails they’ve seen of that 650,000, including money laundering, underage sex, pay-for-play, and, of course, plenty of proof of inappropriate handling, sending/receiving of classified information, up to SAP level Special Access Programs,” he stated.

“The Justice Department is trying to run out the clock, to elect Hillary Clinton, to prevent any real justice from being done,” he warned.

As for the mayor of New York City, Prince said he has heard that “de Blasio wants to stay away from this.”

“The evidence is so bad, the email content is so bad, that I think even he wants to stay away from it, which is really telling,” he said.

Prince reported that the other legislators involved in the case “have not been named yet,” and urged the NYPD to hold a press conference and name them.

“I wish they’d do it today,” he said. “From what I understand, up to the commissioner or at least the chief level in NYPD, they wanted to have a press conference, and DOJ, Washington people, political appointees have been exerting all kinds of undue pressure on them to back down,” he added.

“This kind of evil, this kind of true dirt on Hillary Clinton – look, you don’t have to make any judgments. Just release the emails,” he urged. “Just dump them. Let them out there. Let people see the light of truth.”

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Dude, this is happening.

Check the post I just made here, titled:

Mysterious PedoGate & PizzaGate Deaths

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=42653#p42653

This Erik Prince lead is actually a really great tip, thanks SRBrant.

I am researching more, apparently Prince is now advising Trump! Founder of Blackwater, man this guy is interesting. Blackwater and CIA are known to be partners in many ways, I bet Prince knows a lot of shit. For him to be coming out and calling the scandal of the content of the CLinton emails is pretty shaking

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”