Oliver Stone vs Stephen (Pedo) Colbert

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Oliver Stone vs Stephen (Pedo) Colbert

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:16 pm

SRBrant wrote:You're seriously still believing in that Pizzagate hoax, which has been not only disproven multiple times but traced to Erik Price, CEO of Academi? (AKA BLACKWATER USA) I understand your concern about the horror that is sex trafficking and child exploitation, but if we are to make progress in this world, we have to stop chasing phantoms.

No one's disproven a goddamn thing
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:32 am

"Second of all, I don't know what you are referring to, because everything I found about Erik Prince in relation to the PedoGate scandal actually SUPPORTS the theory."

I think I need to lie down, my brain feels broken... All this conspiracy talk is not good for my anxiety, let alone my feelings of absolute disillusionment.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:06 am

You show me one thing that debunks it and ill change my mind, just one irrefutable piece and i'll shut my cakehole.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:09 pm

SRBrant wrote:You're seriously still believing in that Pizzagate hoax, which has been not only disproven multiple times but traced to Erik Price, CEO of Academi? (AKA BLACKWATER USA) I understand your concern about the horror that is sex trafficking and child exploitation, but if we are to make progress in this world, we have to stop chasing phantoms.

Since when is Pizzagate a hoax that has been disproven multiple times?

Did the Blackwater guy fake all of those emails?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:05 am

Redneck wrote:

Since when is Pizzagate a hoax that has been disproven multiple times?

Did the Blackwater guy fake all of those emails?

Since it spread and yes, I'm saying that he had a hand in this hysteria!

I'm going to stop arguing. It's a waste of time at this point.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Just watched the first part of the interview here. Very good.

Then saw the colbert/Stone interview here. Very bad

The late night comedy hosts, the mainstream media, and the deep state want a war with Russia so bad they can taste it. The fucking idiots.

I think Trump and Putin would work together if given the chance. Trump's met almost every other leader in the world but he's not allowed to work with Putin yet because of this whole Russia bullshit everyone but Trump is pushing.

Disgusting. I wish nothing but the worst for the people begging for war with Russia right now. I hope they're the first to get nuked.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:12 pm

^ Hey where was the part about Israel on that vid?

I have been reading all these articles about how Oliver Stone said on Colbert's show that “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.” and Colbert went nuts lol

But that video shows nothing of it.

Here is an article about it citing many sources and proofs of Israel meddling in US elections:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06/16 ... an-russia/

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Masato wrote:^ Hey where was the part about Israel on that vid?

I have been reading all these articles about how Oliver Stone said on Colbert's show that “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.” and Colbert went nuts lol

But that video shows nothing of it.

Here is an article about it citing many sources and proofs of Israel meddling in US elections:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/06/16 ... an-russia/

Censored and left on the editing room floor.

"Censorship is the tool of those who have the need to hide actualities from themselves and from others. Their fear is only their inability to face what is real, and I can't vent any anger against them; I only feel this appalling sadness. Somewhere in their upbringing, they were shielded against the total facts of our existence."
-Charles Bukowski

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”