Explore the Back Pages

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Explore the Back Pages

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Hey all

Our Man Redneck recently bumped a bunch of older threads (thanks!). I don't like bumping my own threads, feels very 333 lol even though it does keep a forum moving.

But just a reminder to all that I've been archiving top CT info here for years, even when the traffic was dead I would still post my findings and CT explorations here as a library for future reference. There is way more than what you see on the front page. And, unlike the bigger forums, the threads aren't filled up with 100 pages of jabbering, many are just the info in the OP and left it at that.

We have a serious little library of CT lore and history here, over 800 threads.

I encourage all users, lurkers whoever interested to make use of it, go back 30 or 40 pages, even randomly, and see what gems you can find. There is tons.

Thanks again to Redneck

Peace to all

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

Our Man Redneck recently bumped a bunch of older threads (thanks!). I don't like bumping my own threads, feels very 333 lol even though it does keep a forum moving.

But just a reminder to all that I've been archiving top CT info here for years, even when the traffic was dead I would still post my findings and CT explorations here as a library for future reference. There is way more than what you see on the front page. And, unlike the bigger forums, the threads aren't filled up with 100 pages of jabbering, many are just the info in the OP and left it at that.

We have a serious little library of CT lore and history here, over 800 threads.

I encourage all users, lurkers whoever interested to make use of it, go back 30 or 40 pages, even randomly, and see what gems you can find. There is tons.

Thanks again to Redneck

Peace to all

No problem man, I didn't aim to bump them just so they'd be seen by others again, I genuinely wanted to add to them. I was bored and none of the topics on the first couple of pages interested me, or they had been discussed to death, so I kept scrolling back until I found subjects that I wanted to discuss.

Sometimes a forum can become focused towards certain topics, like current geo-politics for example. I think it's good to mix it up with some other interesting subject matter, and I'm a sucker for anything historical that helps to explain how we got to where we are today.

If I find other old threads that interest me, I will be posting in those as well.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”