Golden Orb Art at Ground Zero:

before 911:

after 911:

today
(damaged sculpture back on display):

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I wanna research it these are all made by the same artist or not but I got shit to do

will get back later

Its weird. Obviously this is more than just coincidental taste in art by the Vatican/UN/WTC designers

Also impressive that it survived the WTC destruction.
(incidentally, didn't the term 'Ground Zero' previously mean the site of a Nuclear event? )

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

Funny how it lines up so well with the sacred Pine Cone structure.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:54 am

The Sphere within a Sphere is a statue also known as "Sfera con Sfera". The Sphere within a sphere is located in the Vatican Museums. It is part of a series of bronze sculptures on this theme that can be found in prime locations all over the world such as: the Headquarters of the UN in New York; The Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, USA; Trinity College in Dublin; the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C; the de Young Museum in San Francisco, USA ;The Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art; the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus and the Tel Aviv University in Israel. Arnaldo Pomodoro is an Italian sculptor. He was born in the 23rd of June 1926 in Morciano, Romagna, Italy. Currently he lives and works in Milan. His brother, Giò Pomodoro was also an Artist. The "Sphere within a Sphere" Statue depicts a huge fractured orb. Inside the cracked orb you can see another one. Each tremendous sphere is broken, showing yet another cracking sphere. The design of the internal layers seems to imitate the gears or cogwheels of a complex machine such as a clock. It symbolizes the fragility and complexity of the world.This fascinating statue is located in the courtyard of the Pine cone outside the Vatican Museum. Pomodoro started to create these orbs in the early 1960s.

http://vatican.com/photos/gallery/the_s ... sphere-p44

Apart from looking like the Deathstar, and one of Saturn's moons.

This orb looks like the Earth after it was hit by another planet and a huge crater formed the Pacific ocean.

It's known as the giant impact theory and it fits in well with the Annunaki theory.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Redneck wrote:
The Sphere within a Sphere is a statue also known as "Sfera con Sfera". The Sphere within a sphere is located in the Vatican Museums. It is part of a series of bronze sculptures on this theme that can be found in prime locations all over the world such as: the Headquarters of the UN in New York; The Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, USA; Trinity College in Dublin; the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden in Washington D.C; the de Young Museum in San Francisco, USA ;The Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art; the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus and the Tel Aviv University in Israel. Arnaldo Pomodoro is an Italian sculptor. He was born in the 23rd of June 1926 in Morciano, Romagna, Italy. Currently he lives and works in Milan. His brother, Giò Pomodoro was also an Artist. The "Sphere within a Sphere" Statue depicts a huge fractured orb. Inside the cracked orb you can see another one. Each tremendous sphere is broken, showing yet another cracking sphere. The design of the internal layers seems to imitate the gears or cogwheels of a complex machine such as a clock. It symbolizes the fragility and complexity of the world.This fascinating statue is located in the courtyard of the Pine cone outside the Vatican Museum. Pomodoro started to create these orbs in the early 1960s.

That is great thanks

But; "It symbolizes the fragility and complexity of the world."

Really? that's it?

Not a sufficient explanation imo... like when my city tried to explain the obelisk in the centre of town with some other artsy nonsense talk without actually addressing that its a fucking obelisk, lol

Also fascinating that the same image is also in other key locations!

UN Headquarters
WTC / 9/11 Ground Zero
The Vatican
US Theological Seminary
Trinity College Ireland
Museum in Washington DC
Museum in San Fransisco
Museum in Iran
Museum in Columbus
University in Tel Aviv Israel

Obviously this image means something more significant to someone... It's front and center in the Vatican FFS, UN HQ, they restored it from the WTC site, etc etc

Don't tell me its just 'art' symbolizing 'the fragility and complexity of the world'.

Would be curious to find out more about this Arnaldo Pomodoro guy... Did he design all of them then?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:39 am

The official reason is obviously a load of crap. They didn't even try and come up with something feasible.

It is definitely symbology that means something to the elite.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:39 am

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:09 pm

- It's the nuclear bom from The dark knight rises!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 am

Edge Guerrero wrote:- It's the nuclear bom from The dark knight rises!

Star Wars is full of occult symbolism though, that's why things from the movies just happen to resemble other things.

Jordan Maxwell was saying this 25 years ago.

Sith - is from Set (Satan-Saturn power) the colour of set or saturn is black - this is why priests, judges wear black as well as the sith.

Jedi -Is from the Egyptian Jed of the Dagobah System, overcoming vicissitudes on the pathway to Jedi-hood. ...

Skywalker is the Sun as it moves from one point (zodiac) in the sky to the next (hours- Horus) and as it moves through the galaxy it chases away the darkness(evil)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:41 pm

^ Yeah but Maxwell also has a tendency to connect things with thin threads where there is really nothing. Like that Sith-Set example, really? OK they both have 2 common letters? Seems reaching to suggest a connection to me, plus lots of archetypes of evil wear black

But Maxwell will have you believe he is cracking some special code and revealing facts and direct connections

Sure there are some borrowed symbolism in Star Wars but so what? What is Maxwell concluding from this? etc

I like Edge's theory better lol Those Batman movies are FULL of weirder coincidences :D

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”