Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Golden Orb Art Locations

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Lightsaber:

Djed hieroglyph (in middle):

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Canuckster wrote:How good of a scam is that to be honest, make billions on people paying for their own mind control, shows how dumb people really are.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, then realize half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:11 pm

I realize I've sort of thread-jacked this Golden Orb thread with a George Lucas info dump. Let's see if I can tie it back together.

In Fight Club, Project Mayhem blows the Golden Orb, turning it into a "rolling stone", one of the occult's favorite little code words for directing the collective consciousness and all of society where they would like it to go.

Remind you of anything?

Wonder if they are rolling that stone through the Gates of Eden, Eden defended by an angel wielding a flaming sword, a lightsaber if you will.

Let's not forget George Lucas's first film credit as a cameraman at the Rolling Stones doomed Altamont concert.

Just an outsider who got lucky in making the cultural phenomenon Star Wars...

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 pm

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:02 pm

"Like a rolling stone..."

Go to 1:02:

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:45 pm

NBA Championship Trophy:

The Way of the Golden Sphere.
Modo Aurei Sphaera.

http://www.solarancestor.com/the-golden-sphere.html

There is an ancient tradition that has its origins in pre-dynastic Egypt and whose teachings were handed down through the Greeks and Romans, with its symbol perpetuated today as an archetype in the human psyche, evident in art and architecture, religion and mysticism, science and philosophy. It is the Way of the Golden Sphere.
From the stars, moon and planets of the macrocosm down to atoms, photons and cells, the predominant shape that occurs in the natural universe is the sphere. Even though the planetary orbits in our solar system follow the trend of a disc, they exist inside a spherical bubble known as the Heliosphere. While observing that galaxies also tend to form in a disc-like pattern, it must be noted that 96% of the universe is not visible to us, and it seems that the spherical force fields we now know to be the general rule in our solar system also apply throughout the cosmos. In the 1980s, National Geographic reported that scientists have found that spheres of energy do indeed surround galaxies.[i]
New Age teacher Drunvalo Melchizedek has correctly pointed out: “Every known form of life begins as a sphere […] The ovum is a perfectly round ball […] the sperm’s tail breaks off and … becomes a perfect sphere, which is the male pronucleus.”[ii]
Perfectly straight lines and geometrical shapes other than spheres are not very common in nature, other than in crystals and a few other formations in the mineral kingdom that have angular features. While circles are not uncommon in plant life, the animal and human kingdoms seem to take on random shapes in their outermost forms, but are actually composed of millions of tiny spheres at the microscopic level. In traditional symbolism, a circle has always been used to represent God or the Celestial Spheres (Heaven) whereas the square, and the number four, symbolize matter as it manifests here in our Earthly plane. I have written about those Laws, as taught by my higher-dimensional mentor, Empedocles, in my book, The Sign of the Quatrefoil .
Technology developed over the past couple of decades has allowed us to discern auric spheres around people, as well as spherical fields around the energy points known as chakras, and even spherical force fields around atoms which allow them to exchange information with one another.
In this article we will look at the tradition of the Golden Sphere as it relates to our spiritual evolution and ascension. We see how the knowledge of the Sphere influenced the Ancient Egyptians, the cultures of Hebrews (notably Solomon), Greeks, and Ancient Roman buildings and rituals - and of course, the recent phenomenon of light orbs and their connection with humanity.

THE PHENOMENON OF LIGHT ORBS

As revealed in New Dawn magazine Issue 161 (Mar-Apr 2017) on page 7, documents have been declassified by the CIA concerning experiments they conducted on Uri Geller in the 1970s[iii]. One noteworthy passage in the article describes how Uri’s powers were activated by a sphere of light when he was barely 3 years old, on Christmas day 1949. He recalls, “It was really weird, like a sphere, just hanging there, shining and strobing, and then it gently and silently drifted down towards the ground. Then something struck me. It was like a beam or ray of light. It really hit my forehead and knocked me back onto the grass.” The moment he was struck by the beam of light from the sphere was “the moment his powers were activated.”
Back in 2015 I posted about Intelligent Plasma [see article HERE ], looking at intelligent life forms – light-beings or electric-beings – who use plasma balls for temporarily manifesting into our dimension for short periods of time. I was most interested to have been directed to a post made last year on the ‘Solar Wind’ Blog titled Solar Beings, Solar Life. [See link HERE ]. In that blog there is a quotation from Manly P. Hall in which he talks about solar beings whose appearance and composition is just like a miniature Sun. Although they are often experienced as being the size of a beach ball, it is pointed out that they can be as big as a house or as small as an atom. The 2008 DVD by David Sereda called The Voice (which is nothing to do with the TV singing competition by the same name – see http://gonegreenstore.com/the-voice-dvd) features Rachel Olson with her children Adam and Alexandra, who all witness orbs of light about half a meter in diameter appearing to them, usually coloured gold and white. They also see them sometimes as a collection of smaller bubbles. They are not alone – literally thousands of people now admit to seeing such orbs.

Elsewhere on my website I have described the Sun as a giant ball of plasma. On a recent edition of Ancient Aliens (History Channel), in a discussion about crop circles, it was suggested that they might be formed by ‘intelligent plasma balls.’ Some believe that UFOs are sometimes really craft made of plasma – while others suggest that ‘light orbs’ are intelligent beings whose form is composed of plasma. Since plasma is considered a fourth state of matter (beyond solid, liquid and gas), any intelligent consciousness that used plasma as its body would be considered to be Inter-Dimensional (ID).
In the dimensions immediately above and below our own, intelligent beings and other entities usually have shape or form - even though not made of physical 3-D matter. Their composition is either of light (higher) or grosser ethereal substance (lower). There are other light beings on higher dimensional frequencies, usually having their origin in the Sun, whose appearance to our senses is like an orb or sphere.

To my fellow followers of the Sun, I suggest contemplating and meditating on these intelligent spheres of light. I find their appearance very comforting and less intimidating that some humanoid figures. The ancient Egyptians and Sumerians portrayed the winged solar disc - which may be compared to an ‘angelic sphere.’ A sphere of radiant light will often bring illuminating messages - if you should experience one in your meditations or dreams, remain quiet and attentive. Much has been written about peoples’ experiences with them over the past century, and they will increasingly light our way into the future.

THE GOLDEN SPHERE OF SOLOMON

Over the past few decades it has become popular for New Age writers and spiritual people to make reference to the ‘Silver Cord and Golden Bowl,’ spoken of in the Biblical Book of Ecclesiastes (the same book which gave us the beautiful words of “To Everything There is a Season.”) When read in the whole context of Chapter 12, clearly the writer, the great wise King Solomon, was referring to what happens when the spirit is separated at death. The Bible, of course, was translated from Hebrew to Greek, to Vulgate Latin and later to Old English. As translated from the original Hebrew in The Complete Tanakh:
“Before the silver cord snaps, and the golden fountain is shattered, and the pitcher breaks at the fountain, and the wheel falls shattered into the pit.[iv]”
[ עַד אֲשֶׁר לֹא יֵרָתֵק (כתיב יֵרָחֵק) חֶבֶל הַכֶּסֶף וְתָרֻץ גֻּלַּת הַזָּהָב וְתִשָּׁבֶר כַּד עַל הַמַּבּוּעַ וְנָרֹץ הַגַּלְגַּל אֶל הַבּוֹר ]
The first English translators saw this ‘fountain’ as the source of life and an energetic field which they called the Golden Bowl.
While there is a lack of consensus among Biblical commentators and translators of newer English versions, such as the ‘New International Version,’ spiritually minded New Ageists generally agree that it is a sphere corresponding with the aura. In other words, we live inside a sphere. As I have pointed out elsewhere, we have two parts to our unseen nature, often called the spirit and the soul, or which I prefer to describe by their ancient Egyptian names, Ka and Ba. The Ka is an etheric double of our physical body, while the Ba is the divine component and source of our Vital Life Force, or Soul. I see it as our Golden Sphere.
My perspective on this concurs with that of James Oliver Cyr, M.D. who, guided by the World Teacher Kuthumi, says on his Blog: “Allow me to offer an image for visualization. Picture the Soul as a brilliantly radiant globe of golden-white light suspended in the vast outer reaches of space. From this intelligent, loving Focus of Light project thousands of spokes or lines of force in all directions into many dimensional levels of existence, into many planetary schemes of evolution. At the end of each of those spokes or lines is a little ball of life and light. The little balls are representative of incarnate fragments of the Greater Sphere, and the spokes or lines are the Silver Cords to all of those soul-expressions. The activity of the energy in the spokes varies greatly depending on the advancement of the incarnation at the end of the tether.[v]”
The Egyptians often depicted illumined beings with a sphere sitting atop their head – when it was golden coloured, then the sphere represented the Sun, or the central Source of the All. (Another variant, the red orb, was used by a high-ranking official in times of war, linking it to the red of Mars). Even in modern days, monarchies in Britain, Europe and Scandinavia hold golden orbs as part of their regalia. These days they often have a cross on them (The globus cruciger), but the earliest ones in the Roman Empire were simply called a globus, held by Jupiter and representing the universe. The first time I saw a picture of the 2nd Century BC statue of Atlas shouldering a globe at the National Archaeological Museum in Naples, (Farnese Atlas), I thought, aha, this proves the ancients knew the world is round (which they did) but, on closer inspection, the orb is actually the Celestial Sphere, depicting the various zodiac signs in the heavens.
So we have the Celestial Spheres, the Solar Sphere, the Planetary Sphere and each of us is surrounded by our own Golden Sphere. We also have a sphere at the centre of our being, which I refer to as the Solar Heart [See my article, The Eye of the Sun Runner ]. Which brings us to the concept of the ‘sphere within a sphere.’

GOLDEN SPHERES IN ART & ANTIQUITY

There are a number of sculptures of Golden Spheres in prominent places around the world, such as those created by Italian sculptor Arnoldo Pomodoro, known as a Sphere Within a Sphere (Sfera con Sfera). Pomodoro originally created one for the Vatican Church in the 1960s, but later began making them for other organizations and they can now be found in prime locations all over the world, including: the U.N. Headquarters in New York, Trinity College in Dublin, The Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, the Hirshhorn Museum & Sculpture Garden in Washington, the de Young Museum in San Francisco, the University of California, Berkeley, the Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, the Tehran Museum of Contemporary Art and the Tel Aviv University in Israel.
But the Italian artist was certainly not the first person in history to recognize the significance of the Golden Sphere, not only as it is impressed into the human collective consciousness, but as it exists in Cosmic reality.
In Costa Rica there are over three hundred ‘petrospheres’ or stone orbs, ranging in size from a few centimetres to over 2 metres in diameter, and weighing up to 15 tons. They were made over 1,500 years ago by the now-extinct Diquís culture from basalt, limestone and sandstone, using unknown methods. The Diquis people polished them and originally coated them in gold. When they were first discovered in the 1930s, people extracted a lot of gold not only from the outside, but also from the inside of the spheres, thus destroying many of them in the process.
In a forest near the Bosnian town Zavidovici, a ball has been unearthed with a radius of 1.5 metres, and Bosnian archaeologist Semir Osmanagic believes the sphere proves the existence of an advanced lost civilisation dating back more than 1,500 years ago. According to his fellow researcher Dr. Sam Osmanagich, the region used to have many more of the spheres well into the 20th century. Many were apparently destroyed in the 1970s by people trying to extract the gold from them. Dr Osmanagic, known as ‘the Bosnian Indiana Jones,’ hit headlines in 2005 when he claimed that a cluster of hills in Bosnia's Visoko Valley was in fact the site of ancient pyramids linked by a network of underground tunnels. I will write more shortly about the connection between spheres and pyramids.
There are much older spheres than that. In Utah, small stone spheres have been found that are about 2 million years old, and they are known as Moqui balls. Legend holds that the departed ancestors of the Hopi Native Americans would play games with the balls and leave them as messages to their relatives that they are happy and well. These days the only coating remaining on them is one of iron oxide. But there are some even more ancient: Spheres found in the gold mines of South Africa said to be 2.8 billion years old, suggesting intelligent life existed on Earth long before a conventional view of history places it here. Called Klerksdorp spheres, because they are kept in the Klerksdorp Museum, they are so balanced in shape and proportion, it seems unlikely they were naturally formed, say proponents of the theory that these spheres were made by intelligent beings. One of the spheres was tested at the California Space Institute, and scientists concluded that its balance “is so fine, it exceeded the limit of their measuring technology.” It was “within one-hundred thousandths of an inch from absolute perfection.”

IN ANCIENT ARCHITECTURE

Author Richard E Ford, as posted on Graham Hancock’s website, writes about the Celestial Spheres of the Pyramids, revealing that the ancient Egyptians designed their structures around spheres and domes. He posts a graphic of celestial dome, with measures of altitude and azimuth enumerated, and says, “This key reveals the celestial spheres of the legends, which were coded into the stones of the walls of the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. But why, you might ask, were the spheres coded in this manner? Because measures of altitude and azimuth are based on number and geometry, which give form to a universal language that transcends both time and circumstance and is known to all men-the language of mathematics. The architects of the Great Pyramid were speaking to the ages when they designed this chamber and the wealth of information that was so cleverly coded into it.”[vi]
He adds that it “defines a specific location on the underside of a dome or half of a celestial sphere. If we were to stand under the night sky and look up at the heavens, we would perceive that the stars all appeared to be located equally distant from us in their positions in the firmament, which would have the appearance of the underside of a great dome surrounding us on all sides, from horizon to horizon. This dome is the visible half of the celestial sphere that surrounds the Earth.” Birds talks about how the ancients build the pyramids in order to preserve the accumulated knowledge of mankind including the secrets of geometry and astronomy, star charts, and celestial spheres and terrestrial globes.[vii]
I have written in my book Here Comes the Sun about how the Great Pyramid of Giza might have been built to act as a giant power plant. The Great Pyramid is so precise and so accurate that it must have had a much greater purpose than that of a ‘tomb.’ Architect Miguel Pérez-Sánchez proposes that a sphere placed by the ancient Egyptians at the top of the pyramid symbolized the Eye of Horus and had a diameter of 2,718 royal cubits (2.7 meters), which is the accurate measure of the number ‘e’ in physics. The sphere located on the Pyramid was placed in worship to the Sun – and also Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, which was associated with Isis.[viii]
In the same book I have written about Roman Emperor Hadrian’s domes dedicated to the Sun. It was the Romans who perfected the architecture of the dome, which is a hemisphere, or the upper half of a hollow sphere. There are a number of famous domes around the world that are actually golden, such as Notre dame in Paris, the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem and St. Michaels Monastery in Kiev. Recently the History Channel ran a program about Ancient Rome’s ‘secret’ connection to the Sun, called The Universe: Ancient Mysteries Solved (Series 2, Episode 1). It explained how all the great domes, starting with the Pantheon, were built around imaginary spheres.
When Hadrian restored the Pantheon in the second century AD, it conveyed a clear message to Roman citizens: that the Sun is the physical manifestation of God, or 'Sol Invictus.’ A half-century earlier, Nero had set the pattern when he built a Colossus with a Sun-head, which would later be moved to the Amphitheatre, causing it to be renamed as the Colosseum. Nero also built an octagonal room with a dome, which in turn was the inspiration for the Pantheon. He designed this dome with an oculus that used Sunlight to mark his important anniversaries on the walls. Originally built by Agrippa, the Pantheon was destroyed in the fire of 80AD, restored, burned again thirty years later, and was completely rebuilt between 118AD and 128AD by Hadrian.
The Pantheon[ix] is not a conventional Sundial, but a Hema Siklion. This variation is made inside a hollow hemi-sphere and, unlike a Sundial which shows time by casting a shadow, the hole in the dome lets through a ray of Sunlight that moves round the bowl as the position of the Sun changes, marking the month, day, and hour. Visitors to the building could essentially tell time by observing the position of the shaft of light from the oculus, which crosses above or below the entry at noon. Furthermore, the beam hovers directly above the door at the March and September equinoxes, both moments of ceremonial importance for ancient Romans because it was then that emperors—many of whom cultivated an association with the Sun deity—were considered closest to the heavens and gods.
Hadrian built other solar related structures with the intention of demonstrating the supremacy of the Sun. In his villa outside Rome stood the three-level Roccabruna, also capped with a dome. This temple lined up with the Academia to produce certain solar effects: the Sun illuminated a huge statue (now missing) in the summer solstice. Several other buildings around Rome had solar connections, including the circular Castel St Angelo - Hadrian’s mausoleum - on the banks of the Tiber River. In 274AD the emperor Aurelian reaffirmed the supremacy of Sol Invictus or Unconquered Sun to be the official deity, dedicating new temples to the Golden Sphere of the Sun, elevating the status of its priests and placing the Roman army under Sol’s protection. (This remained in force until the 4th century AD, when Constantine convened the Nicean Council and changed Sol’s official birthday of 25th December to the birthday of Christ).

THE SUPREME GOLDEN SPHERE

In our Heliosphere, the ultimate Golden Sphere that we are able to behold visually is our own 'Father Sun.'

In modern times there has been resurgence in the old Egyptian practice of Sun-gazing. Practitioners, who generally stare at the Sun for anywhere from a couple of minutes to half an hour at Sunrise or Sunset, say it provides nourishment and energy, and facilitates physical healing as well as literal enlightenment of the consciousness. As always, I remind readers not to start staring at the Sun without the supervision of an experienced practitioner. What is behind this re-awakening of our real connection with the Sun?[x]

The eye is the principle organ of light absorption and, while it may not be golden, it is certainly spherical. In Plato’s ‘Republic’ he asserts, “Of all sense-organs the eye is most Sun-like.”[xi] Moreover he tabulates the ‘Simile of the Sun,’ demonstrating that in the Visible World the Sun is the source of growth and light, granting us the faculty of sight and visibility to objects of sense, while in the Intelligible World the Sun-behind-the-sun is the source of reality and truth, granting us the faculty of knowledge and intelligibility to objects of the mind and thought.

So exposure to, and contemplation of, Golden Spheres offers a Way to reconnect our inner Solar Heart with our own encompassing Sphere or Overself. Its tradition does indeed transcend time, location and circumstance, resonating within us and reawakening our higher consciousness. As the Planetary Sphere reconnects with the Solar Sphere, there is hope that enough light may permeate humanity to dispel the darkness in the world. And behind the Visible Sun, in the Celestial Spheres, lies the Source of All.

ECOS: Expansive Contemplation Of a Sphere

Visualise yourself inside a hollow sphere of about 20 meters (60 feet) diameter. You are situated at the very centre-point and the entire inner surface of the sphere is made of a seamless mirror, with no imperfections. The sphere is floating in outer space and there is no gravity, you are weightless. You are a source of light that radiates out evenly in all directions. Now consider, are you in a three dimensional space? If so, how would you define those three dimensions – which way is up? How would you measure the breadth and depth? If your imagination permits, now you find you can see in all directions at once – not just 360° on a 2-D plane, but ALL directions. You want to define your boundaries, so you start expanding but, as you do, so does the sphere. You can never reach or touch its surface and both you and the sphere go on expanding into infinity.

As long as the higher mind is trapped in the physical brain, it has difficulty conceiving of the higher dimensions. I find exercises such as this one helpful in expanding the awareness beyond the confines of 3-D matter.

In Conclusion, a Quote:

“Now, Reader, stay on your bench, thinking back on this preamble, if you would delight in it before you weary. I have put the food in front of you, now feed yourself, since the matter I have set myself to write of, now draws my complete attention to itself.
The Sun, the greatest minister of Nature, who stamps the world with the power of Heaven, and measures time for us by his light, was circling on the spiral where he shows himself earlier every day, joined to that Equinoctial point I recalled. And I was with him: but I was no more aware of my ascent than a man is aware of his first thoughts approaching.”
Paradiso Canto X:1-63 The Fourth Sphere: The Sun: Prudence

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 am

Masato wrote:^well if that's all he's got I'd say it ain't much

I don't think Lucas was anything more than he appeared to be, he just did some research and crafted a cool idea for a story. If anything I'd argue he may have been somewhat of an outsider that had more success than most of the insiders

Does Maxwell offer more about this stuff specifically?

Right now I find post-Disney buyout CT analysis of Star Wars much more interesting... Who is the dude on the left? Is that Michael Eisner?

Maxwell has quite a lot to say about this though, I can't find the information online now but in the 90's he gave a long spiel about the symbolism in Star Wars and it was lot more than what I have posted here. I remember thinking at the time that he was onto something.

He says that the Sith = Seth = Set = Satan. Many researchers have talked about the relationship between Seth the Egyptian God of the Underworld, and Satan, even suggesting that in the collective consciousness Seth evolved into Satan over time. The Sith connection is not such a crazy idea when you see how the Sith Lord Darth Maul was portrayed.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:47 am

On another note about Star Wars, the first movie is said to be a retelling of the Nazi Germany movie, 'The Triumph of the Will'.

Here is one random article I just Googled, but this has been said for many many years.

The Influences of Star Wars: Triumph of the Will

In continuing to write about the movies that helped make Star Wars….well Star Wars, I knew it would get to this point. So I decided to just rip the Band-Aid off and get it over with. Yes, Star Wars was inspired by the Nazis. I think for the most part this is fairly common knowledge and pretty apparent to anyone who’s ever taken a World History class. The Empire is very much designed in the vein of the Third Reich and other fascist dictatorships, with the Emperor standing in for the Fuhrer himself. The Empire’s troops are called Stormtroopers as that was the name of German Shock Troopers in WWI and WWII. The Imperial Officers are adorned in similar outfits worn by that of Nazi officers and gee the Empire troops sure do love to gather together in a nice symmetrical formation which in no way looks like a Nazi rally. So yeah, the inspiration is pretty in your face, but there’s a lot of subtle

allusions as well, notably to Nazi propaganda.
Arguably the most famous piece of propaganda ever filmed is Leni Riefenstahl’s Nazi epic Triumph of the Will. Much in the vein of Birth of a Nation, the film is known today as an important yet horrendous picture. Riefenstahl’s camerawork and editing where revolutionary and created some of the starkest images ever put to film. Every shot imaginable today but near impossible to achieve then was utilized and with some 30,000 extras, Riefenstahl was given total control to perfectly execute every single shot. Almost no film in history has had the resources available to this feature and by god do they make great use of them. The only issue is that whole Nazi thing, you know, that thing it’s actually about. For all it’s majestic artistry, you can’t write off what the goal of the movie is, to promote Nazis. Triumph of the Will is so important to the Nazi image that most images people think of when you say words “Hitler” or “Nazi” probably come from this movie.

For its technical merits, it is still taught today, remaining one of the most polarizing important films in history. A young George Lucas saw it in film school and it certainly struck a chord with him, because it’s everywhere in Star Wars.
It’s not even that images of the Empire’s are taken wholesale from it, even the Rebel’s award ceremony at the end of A New Hope is taken directly from Triumph of the Will. It’s a rather bizarre decision to use Nazi imagery to represent both sides of the battle. Now while other Star Wars material has dug deeper into the complexities of both sides, showing things are not as black and white as they may appear, Star Wars still needs to be a black and white story to make sense in the way it’s presented. Characters may have shades of grey as they flip flop between good and evil, but there is a clearly defined dark side of the force and the light. What Lucas can be insinuating is that the Rebels themselves do not fall entirely on one side. My issue with this is it seems to go against everything else Lucas strives for. He deems it a simple kid’s movie that is supposed to be structured tightly to fit into Joseph Campbell’s concept of the hero’s journey. By trying to make a complex narrative about war, Lucas seems to distract from that simplicity he aimed for. For me the worrisome idea is Lucas just used the images because they looked good, an attempt to remove the images from their context.
Like I said, the visuals of Triumph of the Will cannot be removed from the context of the Nazis. By utilizing their style, you ostensibly deem it worthy of imitation. You can claim you just want to use their techniques, but that doesn’t remove the Nazi overtones. Sure it looks great, but some visuals are ruined forever by association. The thing is if you were to stage a scene similar today like the ceremony at the end of A New Hope, it would be compared to Star Wars and not Triumph of the Will. We have taken Nazi symbols and ostensibly covered up the history. Is this a good thing, or do actions such as these lead to an erasure of history? I don’t claim to fully know; all I know is whenever I see the ceremony scene it rubs me the wrong way. We can talk all day about the ethics of using Nazi features for your villains when we ostensibly “like” movie villains regardless of knowing they’re evil, but it’s the subtle stuff I worry about. I guess it’ll go on as one of the great debates. For me, I feel fine with using them for the villains, but it’s the subtler visuals that strike me as troublesome. I said it was inspired by the movie, I never claimed it was a good thing.

https://medium.com/@Jetfire852/the-infl ... 924f94d9f7

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:55 pm

This thread is fucking awesome. Time to wipe the hard drive!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”