Golden Orb Art Locations

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

Re: Golden Orb Art Locations

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Masato wrote:^ Yeah but Maxwell also has a tendency to connect things with thin threads where there is really nothing. Like that Sith-Set example, really? OK they both have 2 common letters? Seems reaching to suggest a connection to me, plus lots of archetypes of evil wear black

But Maxwell will have you believe he is cracking some special code and revealing facts and direct connections

Sure there are some borrowed symbolism in Star Wars but so what? What is Maxwell concluding from this? etc

I like Edge's theory better lol Those Batman movies are FULL of weirder coincidences :D

Maxwell has good info, but he runs cover for the occultists all the time. When it comes to Star Wars, though, I tend to think ke knows a thing or two.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm

^well if that's all he's got I'd say it ain't much

I don't think Lucas was anything more than he appeared to be, he just did some research and crafted a cool idea for a story. If anything I'd argue he may have been somewhat of an outsider that had more success than most of the insiders

Does Maxwell offer more about this stuff specifically?

Right now I find post-Disney buyout CT analysis of Star Wars much more interesting... Who is the dude on the left? Is that Michael Eisner?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:23 am

Yes, that is Michael Eisner. I think there is a lot more to George Lucas than the official line. First of all, the name Lucas literally means "Man from Light" in Italian. George just happened to be the cameraman in the right place at the right time to film Meredith Hunter's ritual murder at Altamont during the Rolling Stones set. And the first special effect Industrial Light and Magic (nothing fishy or esoteric about that name) ever put on screen was the escape pod launch in Star Wars, something that looks suspiciously like the launch of the moon lander. Hmm. Wonder if USC film student George Lucas ever worked at Lookout Mountain in Laurel Canyon making movies for the government? Not certain, but I do know he got the money to make his original version of THX-1138 from a grant from the US Navy supposedly for teaching Naval officers film techniques.

Outsider my fucking ass.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:39 am

Here is an interesting video on some of the esoteric symbolism used in Star Wars. This just scratches the surface. Star Wars is a Masonic masterpiece made by an entire order of master masons. Lucas's main role was as figurehead, but ultimately he was the Master Builder of the biggest gamechanging Hollywood blockbuster of the last half century. I don't think that was just some happy accident. It changed society and has sucked millions into its sway. And it's so good, that even knowing all that, I still watch it with my kids and enjoy it. That's pretty good.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 pm

^ hey man these are awesome posts

super interesting. Any further proof Lucas may have been a mason?

thanks man your stuff is always appreciated here

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 pm

According to Manly P. Hall's book, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, this is supposedly artwork depicting Eliphas Levi summoning a squat, bi-pedal demon with large ears named Mephistopheles, who is also known as "Yoda".

The masonic implication of Yoda can also be found in the Septuagint. The sons of Joda (Ioda; Yoda) were masons who participated in the building of the second temple.

Hmm. The Jedi Temple? With two Djed pillars at its entrance? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djed

How about the upside down Hebrew on Darth Vader's breastplate, a breastplate that looks suspiciously like the one worn by high priests in the tabernacle when they open the Ark of the Covenant (something else Lucas seemed preoccupied by).

http://aboutsalama.blogspot.com/2013/06/darth-vaders-jewish-origin-golem-of.html

Now, you're not going to find him listed on the rolls of some lodge somewhere, but the creator of the Knights Templar-analagous Jedi Knights may just be a mason...

^^Outsider?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 pm

So 'Yoda' was not an original name? Mephistopheles was actually known as Yoda?

It reminds me of Crowley's story of when he spent the night in the Great Pyramid and claimed to have summoned a little impish character named 'Lam'

If Lucas was not an 'outsider', then the whole story of how he made Star Wars on his own and how everyone thought he was crazy and how it was a totally unexpected success etc is all bogus.

If it is true however (I am really suspicious of Speilberg for instance, I know they are close), it throws the films into a whole new light. It would suggest that the symbolism might be far more significant than just the imaginings of a creative geek who wrote some cool fantasy script. Why would Masons want to weave and propagate a mythology about rebelling against an evil Empire? In all definitions, Luke Skywalker and the Rebellion are nothing more than fanatical religious terrorists, lol Seriously. You could tell the same tale from the POV of a boy from Syria :D

"What?? Jacob Rothschild is my FATHER??? Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah, "Spielberg" whose name translates to Play Town in German. :roll:

Here's a good rule to live by: if Hollywood tells you something, 99% of the time it is a lie. The only "outsider" who ever makes it in Tinseltown is the sheep-dipped son or daughter of an insider.

As for the motives for making Star Wars, they are the same motives for all Hollywood productions: Get rich while mind-controlling the masses.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

The Evil Empire I believe refers to the Roman Catholic Church. Hollywood has been trying to blow up that Death Star for a hundred years.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:11 pm

How good of a scam is that to be honest, make billions on people paying for their own mind control, shows how dumb people really are.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”