France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

France to make Vaccinations Mandatory

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Aren't you glad that Macron dude got elected?

France to get nice and Orwellian-y for the fine multicultural people

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 24246.html

Parents in France will be legally obliged to vaccinate their children from 2018, the government has announced.

French Prime Minister Édouard Philippe said it was “unacceptable” that children are "still dying of measles” in the country where some of the earliest vaccines were pioneered.

Three childhood vaccines, for diphtheria, tetanus and polio, are currently mandatory in France. Others, including those against hepatitis and whooping cough, are simply recommended.

Announcing the policy, Mr Philippe evoked the name of Louis Pasteur, the French biologist who made breakthroughs in disease research and developed the first vaccines for rabies and anthrax in the 19th century.

He said all the vaccines which are universally recommended by health bodies – 11 in total – would be compulsory.

The move follows a similar initiative in Italy, which recently banned non-vaccinated children from attending state schools.

The World Health Organisation has warned of major measles outbreaks spreading across Europe despite the availability of a safe, effective vaccine.

Anti-vaccine movements, whose followers are known as anti-vaxxers, are believed to have contributed to low rates of immunisation against the highly contagious disease in a number of countries.

A recent survey found more than three out of 10 French people don’t trust vaccines, with just 52 per cent of participants saying the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.

There were 79 cases of measles reported in France in the first two months of 2017, mostly due to an outbreak of 50 cases in the north-eastern Lorraine region, according to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.

Between the beginning of 2008 and the end of 2016, more than 24,000 cases of measles were declared in France, official figures show. Of these, around 1,500 had serious complications and there were 10 deaths.

Vaccination is not mandatory in Britain, and around 24,000 children a year in England are not immunised against measles, mumps and rubella.

Fear surrounding the combined inoculation for the three infectious diseases, known as the MMR vaccine, stems in part from a discredited study claiming to show a link between the jab and autism.

The paper, published in medical journal The Lancet nearly 20 years ago by disgraced former doctor Andrew Wakefield, led to a heavy fall in uptake among parents at the time, but exhaustive scientific research has now disproved the theory.

Two children in the UK have died of measles since 2006, and in 2013 a young man from Wales died of the disease – all a “waste of life,” Dr Farah Jameel told doctors at the British Medical Association (BMA) annual meeting last month.

The BMA is calling for evidence to be submitted to the UK Government on “the potential advantages and disadvantages of childhood immunisation made mandatory under the law”.

Beatrice Lorenzin, the Italian health minister, has said falling vaccination rates in the country was “an emergency generated by fake news” and 12 vaccines would be compulsory for schoolchildren aged up to 16.

Cases of measles rose more than fivefold across Italy in April compared to the same month last year, according to National Health Institute figures.

This alarming resurgence of the disease has been blamed on the anti-vaccination stance of the populist Five Star Movement (M5S), which took a quarter of the vote in the country’s 2013 general election.

The price of a packet of cigarettes in France will also rise from seven to 10 euros (around £6.10 to £8.70) in another public health measure announced by Mr Philippe.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:32 pm

I do believe the concept of vaccines is valid, and that some are great and do a fine job. I don't even mind populations getting certain provenly safe and effective vaccines in mass.

I just think that the concept and business of vaccines is RIPE for abuse and risk... they can clearly be harmful too, whether by oversight or by intention. Too much will permanently fuck up our biology over generations, our immune system is being compromised, new ingredients introduced to the body etc.

Vaccines are also HUGE money-makers; if a company can convince a government to mass-produce and deliver their product well that's top business. And we all know that people can be trusted to have our best interest in mind when billions of dollars are being made, right?

And from a more conspiratorial perspective, it would be SO easy to manipulate entire continents of people via vaccines, whether to stimulate symptoms that can later generate even more money for other corporate medical partners, or to pacify us or sterilize us or fuck up our genders or whatever you can image from evil fucks like Rockefeller was, etc... sometimes a I suspect this has already been done to some degree.

I also think anything that starts to be mandatory by the state is a very slippery slope and scary. We really have sacrificed Freedom for safety

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:30 am

This will become a global thing rather quickly. Here in Australia they have already implemented this by stopping welfare payments to people who don't vaccinate their kids. The school system also has a prerequisite that the kids must be vaccinated before being allowed to receive an education (or rather indoctrination).

The EU will quickly roll this out across Europe and North America will be next.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:30 am

Redneck wrote:This will become a global thing rather quickly. Here in Australia they have already implemented this by stopping welfare payments to people who don't vaccinate their kids. The school system also has a prerequisite that the kids must be vaccinated before being allowed to receive an education (or rather indoctrination).

The EU will quickly roll this out across Europe and North America will be next.

Aussie media tries to makes it out like that, but no.
Some states ban kindy and child care for unvaccinated kids. But no state bans unvaccinated kids from attending school (I have 3 unvaccinated kids).
And they didn't cancel normal dole payments. They cancelled child-care rebate (but most unvaccinated kids don't attend child care- and in some states they're not even allowed to) and Family Tax Benifit A, which is only a bit over $700 a year to low-income families. People don't vaccinate their kids because they fear they'll risk giving their kids cancer, auto-immune diseases, autism etc. I can't see too many parents that have already made an informed decision and are fearful of vaccines being persuaded to take that risk for $700 a year. And besides that, they're targetting the wrong people that would make the smallest difference. Low income families already have the highest vaccination rates. Unvaccination rates start to soar in the more affluent suburbs where they don't receive benifits.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm

So? This is for the sake of everyone's health!

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:49 pm

SRBrant wrote:So? This is for the sake of everyone's health!

I'm starting to think that you are an EY alt.

If so, I just want to say that the Kitsune angle is something special. You guys have really outdone yourselves.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:08 am

The term twatwaffle comes to mind
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:44 am

penxv wrote:
SRBrant wrote:So? This is for the sake of everyone's health!

I'm starting to think that you are an EY alt.

If so, I just want to say that the Kitsune angle is something special. You guys have really outdone yourselves.

EY?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:47 am

Masato wrote:I do believe the concept of vaccines is valid, and that some are great and do a fine job. I don't even mind populations getting certain provenly safe and effective vaccines in mass.

I just think that the concept and business of vaccines is RIPE for abuse and risk... they can clearly be harmful too, whether by oversight or by intention. Too much will permanently fuck up our biology over generations, our immune system is being compromised, new ingredients introduced to the body etc.

Vaccines are also HUGE money-makers; if a company can convince a government to mass-produce and deliver their product well that's top business. And we all know that people can be trusted to have our best interest in mind when billions of dollars are being made, right?

And from a more conspiratorial perspective, it would be SO easy to manipulate entire continents of people via vaccines, whether to stimulate symptoms that can later generate even more money for other corporate medical partners, or to pacify us or sterilize us or fuck up our genders or whatever you can image from evil fucks like Rockefeller was, etc... sometimes a I suspect this has already been done to some degree.

I also think anything that starts to be mandatory by the state is a very slippery slope and scary. We really have sacrificed Freedom for safety

I've had my shots and my immune system's as strong as ever. I only get sick like once a year and I haven't puked in two years.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”