Help Bring Down Hillary

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Help Bring Down Hillary

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Man, reading through the comments section on that is downright tiring.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:06 am

Some witnesses supposed to testify soon identifying killers of Seth Rich, according to Bill Still, whom I think is usually pretty well-researched:

I've been seeing a lot more stuff continuing to surface re; the Clinton gangsters, just haven't been posting or really following too sharply.

Seems like this Seth Rich case however doesn't seem to have gone away

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:21 am

Masato wrote: Depp admits to having deep admiration and love for this guy who was the leader of a man-child love rights group? lol I forget his name now (I should really take notes when I listen to stuff)

Allen Ginsberg and NAMBLA.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/20 ... flirtation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_A ... ssociation

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:36 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Don't know if this post should be in here or a separate post but did you guys see the report about a secret society going against Trump???

https://youtu.be/raPGQTwwgy8

Edit: deep state confirmed?

Yes, but of course this is obviously just a diversion because they are all working together, right?

Ever read the letters from Aleister Crowley to his lieutenants in the OTO like Karl Germer, Wilfred Smith, Jack Parsons and Charles Stansfeld Jones? Every member of that organization was constantly squabbling, backstabbing and angling for power. "Do as thou wilt" does not foster a cohesive community of brothers working toward a goal. It produces a constant bubbling Game of Thrones soap opera. Suffice it to say, I do not believe they are "all working together".

Now, is there an insidious evil spirit that inhabits these broken souls and uses them to enact an agenda over hundreds of years? That's another question...

Despite their "power," they appear to have severely limited personal agency. It's the gilded cage of satan's minions.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 am

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:00 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Thanks Mega, will watch

Its so weird I see/hear things breaking every day, the crimes of the Clinton mafia are so stacked and just getting higher and higher and more absurd but yet nothing's happening about it lol

Funny the way the laws work in the US of A

Hitler's Teacup

Postby Hitler's Teacup » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:01 pm

Monotheism stole my forskin

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”