Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Israel Finally Seizes Temple Mount

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Great posts penxv

Can you re-post the video?

Cliff notes on the Book of Tephi?

This whole prophecy is really fascinating to me, to see world events shaping up all around it is super bizarre

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm

When I get a chance later on i'll try to give a synopsis.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:37 am

The story is really interesting if not the book itself.

I'll try to be concise with what I know and then post some links that expand on it afterwards.

The Book of Tephi was written by a Jewish princess exiled in Ireland. She was the daughter of Zedekiah who was the king of Judah during the time of the Siege of Jerusalem and the temple's first destruction. She was taken to Ireland by the prophet Jeremiah, who had prophesied the destruction of the kingdom. There she was married to a prince and Jeremiah was given political authority which resulted in a flourishing of wealth and culture.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:49 am

I'm not an idolator so this part doesn't make a tremendous amount of sense to me but traveling with the group from Jerusalem to Ireland was a valuable relic. It's use was to secure Tephi and Jeremiah's high status. The Stone of Scone/The Coronation Stone/Jacob's Pillow Stone/Lia Fail is being used in rituals to establish divine authority to this very day by the British monarchy.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:38 am

There are a couple of interesting conspiracy theories about this relic... one that you can read about and one that you can't.

The first is that it was stolen prior to Elizabeth's coronation ritual

http://ultimatehistoryproject.com/an-in ... scone.html

Thus invalidating her divine authority or something... I don't really get it.

The second is that Jeremiah never actually brought along the real stone when he was escaping with the princess. That would've been a gross misallocation of resources and energy. They probably just picked up some random stone after they got out of harm's way.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 am

^ Yes I've heard this before, the Stone of Desitiny

I wonder if anyone in the royal family would give you an answer if you asked them. Here it is supposedly under Queen Liz's arse:

I really wonder how they would explain it... I mean according to the 'official' story, what the hell would the Windsor's want with some Jedaic relic anyways?

And as if they carried that hunk of shit all the way to Ireland, lol If it was supposed to the stone that Jacob used as a pillow to receive his prophetic dreams, it sure looks bloody uncomfortable. As if you would choose a blocky shaped stone higher than your shoulder

I mean WTF why is this important to the british monarchy to have her coronation throne on it?? What the hell is wrong with these people they are so weird

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”