Jared Kushner & Netanyahu Bromance

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Jared Kushner & Netanyahu Bromance

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey all

Been really enjoying the work of this Ryan Dawson guy lately... He's got films on all sorts of topics, but here is one that presented in a fresh light just how many Zionist/high profile Israeli connections surround Donald Trump

Actually its not the film itself but an interview with Dawson about the film but they discuss the main points

Apparently for one example is that Netanyahu supposedly actually has slept at Jared Kushner's house during certain visits.
Let that sink in, lol

It expands from there, Dawson even traces things back to 9/11

Fascinating stuff

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 pm

It seems as though most of Dawson's best films can't be found for free, at least not without some hunting.

He has impressed me enough to order some of them if I can't find a bootleg.

Here are his free videos but it seems like his more succinct works you need to order:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rys2sense/videos

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Here is a bit he did absolutely smashing Alex Jones.

This for me was the final straw on AJ, I think his argument is quite clear. Look at the clips he takes from Jones and how he dissects them its really quite obvious. His and his superhero sidekick Paul Joseph Watson who crumpled like a scared bitch when asked about the Zionist influence of things in Geo-Politics, saying he sees 'no evidence of it' and shutting the FU

Great breakdown

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 am

Zionist influence? Seriously? That REEKS of anti-semitic conspiracies.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm

^ Hey SR... you know I love you man but you really need to see past this. If we are to continue as Kitsune bretheren you need to understand me better :D

I am not interested in any hatred or racist foolishness, only in facts and truth and understanding history and the current state of the world. Israel and its architects, the MOSSAD, Zionist ideology and its role in history, and their inexplicably close relations with the most powerful and violent nation on earth are REAL THINGS. They exist.

Acknowledging them or discussing them does not equate to some lunatic bigotry.

These are simply realities, important pieces of our great human story that we have somehow been conditioned to not look at, to be afraid of discussion upon fear of others' opinions of us. Pieces that when removed from the bigger picture, leaves the remaining pieces often disjointed, not making sense.

I am full of love, my friend. I was raised not to hate anyone. Only a hatred of lies, and a love of truth. Please don't confuse intellectual exploration with whatever ideas you seem to keep accusing me of. This is an important topic, and is my current field of study at this time so you may see more on the topic over the next bit of time. Please try to read my words more carefully and open your mind knowing they are not coming from any place of ill, just love.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:43 pm

The President of the United States' son-in-law hosts the Prime Minister of Israel to sleep at his house.

Yet the MSM accuses Trump for almost a year now of a phantom 'collusion with Russia'.

LOL Go figure that one out. Its either total lunacy, or something starts to make sense.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:05 pm

People have bought into the whole anti semitism buzzwords and political double speak so completely it churns my stomach. No one will even listen to any other opinions or weigh facts and info when presented to them. I'm frankly a little discouraged about initiating any kind of discussion about the topic with anyone I don't know because as soon as you broach the topic and let your opinion out, people react like you're Satan.

People are so utterly brainwashed now by the media it truly boggles my mind. And even worse now, people who have never discussed politics much before are all over the trump debacle like they're informed on world politics. IMO, trump is merely another distraction for the masses to keep their eyes on while the world political and economic machine churns on.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Masato wrote:^ Hey SR... you know I love you man but you really need to see past this. If we are to continue as Kitsune bretheren you need to understand me :D

I am not interested in any hatred or racist foolishness, only in facts and truth and understanding history and the current state of the world. Israel, its architects and ideologies, the Mossad, Zionist ideology and its role in history, and their inexplicably close relations with the most powerful and violent nation on earth are REAL THINGS. They exist.

Acknowledging them or discussing them does not equate to some lunatic bigotry.

These are simply realities, important pieces of our great human story that we have somehow been conditioned to not look at, to be afraid of discussion upon fear of others' opinions of us. Pieces that when removed from the bigger picture, leaves the remaining pieces often disjointed, not making sense.

I am full of love, my friend. I was raised not to hate anyone. Only a hatred of lies, and a love of truth. Please don't confuse intellectual exploration with whatever ideas you seem to keep accusing me of. This is an important topic, and is my current field of study at this time so you may see more on the topic over the next bit of time. Please try to read my words more carefully and open your mind knowing they are not coming from any place of ill, just love.

Anyone who has done any amount of serious world CT research eventually comes to the conclusion that world jewry, zionism, are heavily connected to central banking, media, wars etc, you simply cannot deny the influence of the jews in all of these. If you do, you're sticking your head in the sand. History paints a very clear picture if you're willing to look with an objective mind. Turn off your preconceived notions and follow the literature.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:24 pm

^ well said. I find the researchers who have dared to cross this psychological threshold often start connecting dots like a mofo and often make the most sense.

Mossad/Dimona aspect of JFK alone is a more easily identifiable theory than any I have encountered yet. No wonder the issue hasn't been 'solved' yet in so many decades! lol shelves and shelves of books and documentaries, but no one is allowed to consider any evidence related to Israel. Oliver Stone's film never touched this issue, yet the film's Producer was a major player in Israeli arms dealing and Nuclear development. Future Israeli PM was in Dallas the day of the shooting. Jack Ruby was jewish mob. etc etc But you can't talk about that, or you're an awful person.

The fact that MSM is going bonkers trying to impeach someone for 'colluding' with Russia, but completely overlooks the fact that the PM of an apartheid state is sleeping in his son-in-law's bed is laughable.
But you can't talk about that, or you're an awful person.

Indeed, its a hard topic to grapple with, for almost no one has the mind to listen or discuss.

That's why this forum rocks :D You are safe here, O Seekers of the Truth (at least till the ADL finds us lol)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:23 pm

It would seem there is a LOT of questionable stuff that the MSM could go after Kushner for...

According to Dawson, Kushner holds the position of some 'Port Authority' that he got through various mob connections. Dawson goes on to say that this position would give him the ability for all sorts of corruption and goes on his usual rants citing names and examples

The question is, why is the MSM thrashing about on a Russia Story that is clearly empty, while there are obviously many vital points that could be attacked? It would almost seem that they are protecting him, avoiding any real dirt while pretending to hate him with empty punches

Either that or the only real dirt they have will expose them too, lol

Its a very interesting situation imo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”