So you guys done with CT research then, or what?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

So you guys done with CT research then, or what?

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 am

Hey all

We are living in perhaps the most potent geo-political time since 9/11 - amazing twists and turns every day, new info coming to light from the strangest places, empires either falling apart before our eyes, or morphing into some new creature, major historic shifts lurking just around the corner...

- Yet the discussion, research, sharing of info etc seems to be at an all-time low... - What gives?

We used to toss around news and gems found while digging every day! I was always pleased and honored to have some of the best of the best posting here, but that fire somehow ain't so bright these days.

- Are you all bored with it? - Finding attention for other things in life? - Getting your discussion on somewhere else? - Or just not having as much fun since everything got flipped upside down and its not so easy to put the puzzle together anymore?

Its not easy to try to keep up with it all by myself, I miss having a good community to help wade through the sea of info and figure out what is worth paying attention to, to have comrades put our ideas in check, to help bring more info to the table etc...

Don't make me go back to tha 333, lol I might have to :oops:

Missing all you CT mofos, you know who you are... :D :D We have some of the best here and you know it!

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 am

I think that I have added a lot of stuff here and I contribute to other people's threads as much as I can, but when I come back each day and see that no one is adding to the discussion I tend to back off and wait for some responses. Sometimes it takes several days for any new posts from people and that is what kills the momentum.

I like this forum a lot, but I don't want to spam the board with a hundred threads if no one is interested.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:55 pm

^ yeah I think that's sort of the pattern, lol people come and see few postings and so don't post :D

This is not gonna help, lol I am guilty of the same thing :oops:

If you guys like/value this place, I don't think its so smart to rely just on me to make it grow. I'm really not so good at that stuff and aren't making many shoops these days, hate marketing, and don't post anywhere else to make invites etc. (You KNOW this is the best forum on the net, aside from our numbers lol)

I'm just more curious than anything how not too long ago our crowd was on the cutting edge of daily CT puzzling... just wondering where all that passion and research went

Redneck is indeed awesome as always, thanks bro I will always be interested in anything you post. I miss Daglord, haven't seen him around for a while. AA comes in sometimes too always badass contributions. The rest of you know who you are :D

We are living in wild times!! Appreciate all your great minds in an age when most have been glued shut.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Summertime.

I've been very busy as well, no time to do anything. :(
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:10 pm

I am guilty of responding to some stuff, but not really putting up a lot of original content. It is also summer. I will add a few topics for discussion to get some balls rolling hopefully.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Can you change the forum settings so that I don't get logged out every hour or so?

I just wrote a long reply in your Holocaust post but lost it because when I hit send, I'd been logged out.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:42 pm

^ hmm that never happened to me before, then again I don't usually stay loged in for long periods of time. I see no settings for this into the control panel but will look deeper, give me a few days. In the meantime maybe copy/paste backups somewhere

Does anyone else get logged out?

Lets get this place workin, AA's latest posts alone have reinvigorated me :D I miss the hunt with you guys its awesome

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:25 pm

I don't know if I get logged out, but when I log in on my phone, it logs me in automatically or I'm still logged in
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:28 pm

Just found out there is a 1-hour limit then it kicks you out.

I can raise it to 2 hours...? I'm looking into having a warning pop up before it logs you out & you can choose to reset it

I could make it unlimited, but then the whole system that alerts you of new content posted since your last visit shuts down and things get messy

Let me know what you think.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm

- I've got little creativit this year. As you can see rarelly the threads i start are ideas of my own. I dont post too much on CT thread's, but i read them.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”