Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:38 pm

wow what a weird bunch of coincidences

Great lead, AA

Its so weird, sometimes these kind of stories just seem so absurd but if you look into some deep enough there is sometimes an impressive amount of content and oddities. Like too many to ignore

Anything with the Clinton Foundation these days seems really important to look into. This story has not only that but Haiti specifically, dude saying he was systematically abused as a child from a regular friend of the family, dad was working for Child Protection Police, and he is a fucking spitting image of John Podesta, + + + + . Super weird shit.

AA what do you think of that voice analysis clip? Is that too vague to be considered reasonable evidence? I can see a situation where this Chester cat started putting the pieces together and started talking. NO major celebrities talk. None of them, except maybe James Woods lol. I am always suspicious at celebrity deaths, all you need is one to start talking and the fires get lit.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:The Secret History of the Lincoln Park Military Base where Child Experiments Took Place:

http://lincolnparkmkultra.blogspot.com/

What?? The place was literally called Lincoln Park??

WTF

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:10 pm

If I had to venture my opinion based on the evidence we have at hand, I believe there is a satanic cult that utilizes ritualized traumatic sexual abuse ala MK Ultra mind control to create useful idiots for the "entertainment" industry who in turn control our society. This cult places extreme significance on dates and celestial events. Chris Cornell was born into a coven of this cult to a witch in the Seattle area on July 20th, the heliacal rising of Sirius. This was an auspicious omen and made him an important figure in their religion right off the bat. The fact that he became a better than average musician increased his worth. The fact that he started to model his look on that of Jesus Christ and wrote songs about sacrifice, suicide and black (hole) suns tells me that he was selected by the cult to be a sacrifice for the upcoming solar eclipse on August 21, 2017. The Knights of the Black Sun ran the Nazi SS and then came over here during Operation: Paperclip to run the MK Ultra program. The Knights of the Black Sun still to this day run our world. Instead of Himmler running it nowadays, though, we have John Podesta.

So, in May, Chris Cornell (either voluntarily or involuntarily) was sacrificed to the Black Sun to help bring about whatever it is they are trying to have happen in conjunction with the August eclipse. His friend Chester (either voluntarily or involuntarily) was sacrificed on July 20 (Cornell's birthday and the heliacal rising of Sirius) to increase the power of the ritual. If he is in fact Podesta's son, then Podesta sacrificed his own son Abraham-style as an offering to the Black Sun.

This is some crazy, outlandish, sci-fi shit, to be sure. But, I also think it happens to be true.

Black hole sun...won't you come...

^^ Mural inside Bank of America's headquarters...

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:52 pm

This one is good.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:52 pm

penxv wrote:

This one is good.

The higher truth emanating from the black sun at the summit of the pyramid...

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:52 pm

It's possible that it's a psyop. I've had normal folks mention it to me as a conspiracy.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:55 am

I came out to an audioslave song one time so I'm biased.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:10 am

chris cornells funeral
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:27 pm

Canuckster wrote:Image

chris cornells funeral

A pyramid with a black sun seems only fitting, especially at the Hollywood Forever Cemetary where they moved Judy Garland's body earlier this year...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:44 pm

:oops:
The Anti-Archon wrote:So...these were murders, right?

Let's take a quick look at the guest list of Chris Cornell's funeral:

- Dave Grohl
- James Hetfield
- Christian Bale
- Brad Pitt
- James Franco

Anything stand out about those guys? How about their connection to the OTO, Luciferianism and Hollywood Babylon's Kenneth Anger in particular?

I don't think you need to get elite pedophile rings involved on these Hanged Man Tarot murders, but there are connections there, too.

Confirmed OTO Member, John Podesta

Chester Bennington

Chester Bennington was murdered on July 20, the traditional Egyptian heliacal rising of Sirius.

July 20th was the date of the Aurora Dark Knight Rises shooting (or hoax or whatever). It is a date rife with sacrifice in occult circles.

Believe what you will, but I think you have to consider the pedo cult of devil worshipping fucknuts before considering suicide.

I stole this post over at vc forums ;)
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”