What are the Luciferian Black Sun Occultists planning for the American Solar Eclipse on 8-21-17?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
penxv

Re: What are the Luciferian Black Sun Occultists planning for the American Solar Eclipse on 8-21-17?

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:14 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:Perfectly normal, organic event in Charlottesvile this past week...

Larpers.

I thought about this thread after the Charlottesville psyop. Solar eclipses would have always been a time where people with astronomical knowledge could pull tricks on people. I can see why it would be a thing.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 pm

penxv wrote:
The Anti-Archon wrote:Perfectly normal, organic event in Charlottesvile this past week...

Larpers.

I thought about this thread after the Charlottesville psyop. Solar eclipses would have always been a time where people with astronomical knowledge could pull tricks on people. I can see why it would be a thing.

In Numerology, 12-08-217 is the same as 21-08-2017

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Well, with all that build up, the Great American Eclipse was sort of a fart in the wind. Symbolically, I suppose you could say Trump (Apollo resonant Sun Lion) was eclipsed by the military-industrial complex (the Black Sun) yesterday with that pathetic warmongering jib-jab he did last night. I suppose just a little bit of the inevitable capitulation to the powers that be is better than a giant Black Hole Sun opening in the sky and destroying everything in a Prince-fever dream purple rain. Of course, it's not nearly as cool ;)

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”