What are the Luciferian Black Sun Occultists planning for the American Solar Eclipse on 8-21-17?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
The Anti-Archon

What are the Luciferian Black Sun Occultists planning for the American Solar Eclipse on 8-21-17?

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:23 pm

I believe this is a question we should be asking...

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:08 am

It's going to be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure.

I watched the video, it contained a lot of good info. It made me look at Bowie's Blackstar video again, that's so full of occult symbolism and messages, it's not funny. Very deep stuff, I didn't like it musically when it was released, and I still don't, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

Fucking eerie song as well, very creepy shit, but brilliant work at the same time. Good way for him to end his musical career. Although, I wonder just how bad his cancer was, or whether he had always planned to leave the world while he still had a semblance of youth about him, before he clicked 70 on the odometer of life.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Redneck wrote:It's going to be interesting to see what happens, that's for sure.

I watched the video, it contained a lot of good info. It made me look at Bowie's Blackstar video again, that's so full of occult symbolism and messages, it's not funny. Very deep stuff, I didn't like it musically when it was released, and I still don't, but I can appreciate it for what it is.

Fucking eerie song as well, very creepy shit, but brilliant work at the same time. Good way for him to end his musical career. Although, I wonder just how bad his cancer was, or whether he had always planned to leave the world while he still had a semblance of youth about him, before he clicked 70 on the odometer of life.

I have sincere doubts about the veracity of Bowie's passing. I believe he sacrificed himself at the age of 69, invoking the sign of Cancer as the culmination of a very complex ritual working centered around the Black Star. What exactly his purpose was is unknown to me, but it has something to do with the upcoming eclipse, I think. That album and that song in particular gives me the creeps. I don't deny his musical genius, but he was a wizard first and an artist second.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:58 am

Luciferians only use Satan as a symbol for rebellion, self-gratification and self-worship. In a nutshell, they're spiritual edgelords.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 pm

^ well said

Whats weird is how often it seems to work. Or is that just what happens when you become a moral relativist?

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:47 am

Masato wrote:^ well said

Whats weird is how often it seems to work. Or is that just what happens when you become a moral relativist?

Kitsune-Kenyota had three Luciferians; one is inactive and the others were banned for insubordination and dishonorable conduct.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:02 am

SRBrant wrote:

Kitsune-Kenyota had three Luciferians; one is inactive and the others were banned for insubordination and dishonorable conduct.

Oh please tell us more.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:57 pm

Canuckster wrote:
SRBrant wrote:

Oh please tell us more.

Yes. Explain the insubordination.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:56 am

Fundie Christians think the eclipse is part of a prophecy that is supposed to begin on September 23rd.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Perfectly normal, organic event in Charlottesvile this past week...

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”