Could Israel have been created without WWII?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Could Israel have been created without WWII?

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Hey all

Big question here that just dawned on me last night like a light bulb

I have been pondering with great seriousness for a while whether Hitler and co. were pre-meditated elements in a greater plan, or if he was an unexpected opposition that tried to fuck those plans up. I've heard quality arguments on both sides, and still have yet to really feel comfortable in either direction. This issue gnaws on me greatly

Yet last night I asked myself; Would it have been possible to create the State of Israel as it stands today, without WWII?

We all know the plans for Israel were drawn out long before the war... The Balfour Declaration was written up during the FIRST World War already, almost 30 years before WWII 'broke out'. Already way back then, the British decided to 'give' the land of Palestine to Zionist groups (yet discussed nothing with all the people that happened to be living there, lol) Even during Hitler's time, the 'Transfer Agreement' was in play, and many Jewish people were already migrating to the new land and taking their stuff and riches with them. This is no secret.

But I ask you, what if WWII had never happened? What if the Nazis had been snuffed out early, and Germany was simply collectivized into the Allied systems, and there WAS NO HOLOCAUST?

- Could the final establishment of Israel have been possible?

- How could they have convinced the Global Community to accept it or have sympathy for it?

- How would they control any widespread criticism or negative reactions to this takeover of land?

- Do you really think it would have been possible to just waltz in there and start developing without any sympathetic reason to offer the rest of the incredulous world?

Try to imagine the State of Israel WITHOUT the Holocaust story. Its very strange...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:08 pm

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 pm

WWII imo had to happen, without the sympathy of the. holocaust, and it being drummed into the psyche of the world, it never would have come to pass.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

But I ask you, what if WWII had never happened? What if the Nazis had been snuffed out early, and Germany was simply collectivized into the Allied systems, and there WAS NO HOLOCAUST?

- Could the final establishment of Israel have been possible?

- How could they have convinced the Global Community to accept it or have sympathy for it?

- How would they control any widespread criticism or negative reactions to this takeover of land?

- Do you really think it would have been possible to just waltz in there and start developing without any sympathetic reason to offer the rest of the incredulous world?

Try to imagine the State of Israel WITHOUT the Holocaust story. Its very strange...

If they didn't have the Holocaust, they would not have been able to manipulate public opinion into sitting back and being quiet whilst they took the Palestinian's home and donated it to an apartheid Jewish only state. It was all based around "this can never be allowed to happen again", and they still use that script today. It is used to justify nuclear weapons, apartheid, stealing people's homes and arresting or murdering their family members, military spending, a strong ally of the USA and the UK smack bang in the middle of Arab and Persian headquarters, reparation payments from Germany and for some bizarre reason, the USA, who gives them billions each year in compensation because some of their grand parents were allegedly gassed by Hitler.

Give me a fucking break, it's the biggest con job of the 20th century, and it's still working in the 21st century.

Did the Holocaust even really happen? And if it did, was it really the way that the history books, and the establishment, tells us it did?

The Nazis were sending European Jews to the region that would become Israel, from the mid 1930's. The stories about the Jews being put onto trains and sent out of Germany were correct, but they were being sent to other countries outside of Europe, Israel being one of them. The stories about death camps and gas chambers are often based on the word of a couple of people who claim to have been witnesses. But any solid evidence that exists is often dubious and generally hard to come by. Clearly the Nazis played on patriotic sentiment and they did demonise the Jews, but did they really do the whole Holocaust thing, or were they just being populist to win votes and political supporters like Trump is today?

That is all up for debate no doubt, but what we do know is fact, is that had it not been for the Holocaust narrative, Israel could never have been pushed through, and the old school Allies (excluding Russia who were kicked out in 1946), would not have a military superpower in the Middle East.

I will add to this by saying that without the whole Hitler and the Nazi's narrative, would the Social Marxists have been able to make society accept homosexuality, trans genderism, open borders, and just about every other liberal agenda you can think of.

The whole guilt trip of Nazi thing and the Holocaust, is what allowed the world to become what it is today.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 am

I'm on a bit of a roll now cuz this is a pet topic of mine, but after World War 1 they tried much the same thing, they created the League of Nations which was the original UN attempt. For some reason the US would not join and it all fizzled out. They had to up the ante for World War 2 and leave the world in such a state of disarray that it would beg for a United Nations so that there would never be another World War. This is why the Holocaust and Nazi atrocities narrative was created.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:55 am

OK so here is the million dollar question;

Was Hitler:

a) a knowing player/partner in the scheme, like a Bin Laden or something?
b) a genuine defender of the German peoples, not realizing he was being set up
c) a genuine defender of the German peoples, realizing he was being set up but fought anyways lol

I was very moved by that film 'The Greatest Story Never Told' (we have a thread here somewhere), but it seems to be a little too romantic that way and doesn't consider that it all might have been set up as a booeyman/pretext. I remember an interview with the creator of the films Dennis Wise (go watch all his films they are really interesting) - anyways usually Dennis Wise is very knowledgeable about WWII and has an educated answer on all questions.

But one guy asked him why Hitler never messed with Switzerland. If he really was going after the bankers and Freemasons or whoever you want to call them, why not strike at the source, Switzerland. Dennis Wise STFU and gave some lame retort about Switzerland being neutral, and that they 'had bigger fish to fry'. Sadly, the interviewer let him go and moved on to the next question.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:18 pm

c)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:35 pm

^ OK, lets continue then;

Could the puppeteers really be this crafty and grandiose on their drafting tables? Would they really be willing to unleash full-on antisemitism, in order to afterwards snuff out antisemitism? Would they really have allowed Hitler to expose and shut down all the Freemasonic Lodges, and publish outright anti-Freemasonic propaganda to the masses?

This seems like a monumentous plan when I really try to conceive of some Hegelian dialectic master plan behind it all. Could we be putting the cart before the horse? ie; could all of this have happened more or less randomly, and the Zionist plot simply adapted best and took advantage of the situation?

Its weird to think that the whole thing may have been planned out, with those atomic bombs just ready in the back for whenever they want to end it. Its this kind of perspectives that force the speculator to conceive of real Evil. Wars I can almost understand, it natural for people to stand up and fight for many different reasons. But creating such conflict behind the scenes with secret intent is something on a different level

I don't know why I try so hard to understand these questions about WWII that I must admit I can never really know for sure

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:06 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:37 am

Here is an interesting discussion with Ryan Dawson and some woman who claims a Master's degree in Military History.

Their basic premise is that Hitler was NOT a creation of the puppeteers. Take their points however you like

Dawson is an impeccable researcher but sometimes just goes all-in on certain topics to the point of closed-mindedness, he ridicules many things I still find plausible

The woman seems very angry, and swings on Hitler's nuts a little too tight imo lol but definitely some interesting questions and debates raised.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”