Could Israel have been created without WWII?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Could Israel have been created without WWII?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:13 pm

- They needed a playground of destruction!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Germany was going to get a Hitler anyway.

After WW1 and the Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy in Berlin, they had to do something or just die out as a people. This is about how far Jews can push before people push back. I am confident the chosen ones will get there again and get persecuted, again. Such is their way.

Here's a documentary on the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic:

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:39 am

Their basic premise is that Hitler was NOT a creation of the puppeteers. Take their points however you like

I don't think he was a creation, he was more of a result of what they had done.

Then they guided his rise from the shadows and let him have some independence for a while. They were doing the same in Russia with Stalin.

Winnson wrote:Germany was going to get a Hitler anyway.

After WW1 and the Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy in Berlin, they had to do something or just die out as a people. This is about how far Jews can push before people push back. I am confident the chosen ones will get there again and get persecuted, again. Such is their way.

Here's a documentary on the degeneracy of the Weimar Republic:

It's amazing how history repeats itself. This is not so different to western culture today.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:45 am

I'd say we're between Sodom and Gomorrah / Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy now.

We are getting close

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 pm

My suspicion right now is that he was totally set up, though he may not have realized this entirely until later, if ever at all. The plan was to destroy and re-build Europe, have Germany and Russia fight each other. Hitler was a product of WWI and believed in his message among the ruins of his people and culture, deteriorating and being taken over right before his eyes. They added fuel to the fire, pumping him up to level of extreme absurdity, just as they did with Stalin, then blammo

Sad to say I think Hitler was a pawn. A truth-telling, big-balled and passionate visionary, ushered into a situation of unbelievable surrealism, then defeated and demonized beyond recognition. They needed a monster to compete with Stalin, a boogeyman to convince the west to get on board. And of course to give excuse for the Balfour Declaration agenda.

I think the bombs dropped on Japan were always hanging in the back to put him away if he ever started winning too badly, they had that guaranteed control of the eventual outcome and were obviously willing to use it.

At least that's my suspicion today, lol it may change with time and new info and pondering

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:38 am

Start @ 30:22

Myron Fagan (I think we have a thread about him) so far ahead of his time about this stuff its ridiculous.

Purports that all the different 'isms' were deliberately created to weaken nations & religion in steps towards global government. Cites many passages from both Adam Weishaupt and Albert Pike. Pike, a student of Weisahupt, drafted the World Wars way ahead of time and it all came to pass as such.

Amazing lecture but the relevant content @ 30:22

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Interesting take and I will check out the video. It's funny that you mention Pike. I really want to know how he fits into this puzzle. Even if the 1871 thing was faked, this passage seems very prophetic of what is happening now.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 pm

^ the problem with that quote is that it mentions the term 'Nazism' specifically

No such word existed in 1871 I'd be pretty sure

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Masato wrote:Start @ 30:22

Myron Fagan (I think we have a thread about him) so far ahead of his time about this stuff its ridiculous.

Purports that all the different 'isms' were deliberately created to weaken nations & religion in steps towards global government. Cites many passages from both Adam Weishaupt and Albert Pike. Pike, a student of Weisahupt, drafted the World Wars way ahead of time and it all came to pass as such.

Amazing lecture but the relevant content @ 30:22

You find some cool stuff. I like that you can just listen to this. This guy is very pleasant to listen to. Jesus Truth

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:16 pm

^ When I'm working, I can listen to stuff all day bruh. All day.

The longer the better. Give me a good mutli-hour audio on something interesting and I'll listen to the whole thing.

I might even retain some of it! lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”