Debbie Wasserman-Awan Bros Scandal

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Debbie Wasserman-Awan Bros Scandal

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey all

Amazing story here, here is my limited understanding so far:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, some big DNC-Hillary team player, had some IT guys from Pakistan named AWAN working for her. These IT guys were caught with Government Computer Servers, transporting them to and from their locations (a major security breach).

So they find that there are 4 brothers, all Pakistani, all on huge payroll lists for DNC staffers making way more than normal IT guys should get. They are seen in photos with Clintons, Huma Abedin etc.

Shit hits the fan with the DNC leaks, and ALL 4 BROTHERS fuck off to Pakistan, they are gone. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is left with the mess, and is going fucking bezerk trying to get a seized laptop from one of the Aman brothers from Police.

Here she is, desperately trying to get the laptop back for who - some IT kid? yeah right

Here is a decent breakdown of the info and rumors but there are plenty:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Alex Jones is going crazy for this so there is likely nothing but some small corruption on the laptop at best, maybe its a misleading rabbit hole

But the facts of security breach and moving government servers to private homes etc is pretty serious I'd say. If this happened under Trump it would be #1 ammo but the MSM is not covering this story outside of Fox.

Oh yeah, all 4 Awan Brothers, making millions of dollars, all were documented to live at the same address. Lotsa weird stuff like that

Interesting case, its amazing the DNC-Clinton crime syndicate hasn't been totally rounded up yet there seems to be so many leaks of so much shit. MSM collusion 100%

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Masato wrote:Shit hits the fan with the DNC leaks, and ALL 4 BROTHERS fuck off to Pakistan, they are gone. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is left with the mess, and is going fucking bezerk trying to get a seized laptop from one of the Aman brothers from Police.

they didn't all make it.

Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to leave the country
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/343723-house-dem-staffer-arrested-on-bank-fraud-charges

A House IT aide working for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.), the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, was arrested this week on bank fraud charges while trying to leave the country.

Fox News reported that Imran Awan was arrested Monday night at Dulles International Airport in Virginia about 30 miles outside Washington, D.C.

Awan, an IT staffer who has worked for many House Democrats and was employed by Wasserman Schultz, was allegedly at the center of a scheme that involved double-charging the House for IT equipment, and may also have exposed House information online, according to Fox.

A spokesperson for Wasserman Schultz said that Awan had been fired on Tuesday.

“Mr. Awan previously served as an employee in our office, but his services have been terminated," Wasserman Schultz' spokesman David Damron said in a statement.

Awan and his family have reportedly worked for House Democrats for years. He declared bankruptcy in 2012, but has made millions of dollars on the House payroll over at least a decade of work for various members, according to a Politico report.

In March, a group of House Democrats fired Awan and one other staffer over their alleged involvement in the scheme and the looming criminal investigation. However, Fox News reported Tuesday that Wasserman Schultz still has Awan on her staff's payroll despite him being barred from accessing the House's computer system since February.

At the time, Reps. Gregory Meeks (D-N.Y.) and Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) both defended Awan.

“As of right now, I don’t see a smoking gun,” Meeks told Politico in March. “I have seen no evidence that they were doing anything that was nefarious.”

“He needs to have a hearing. Due process is very simple. You don’t fire someone until you talk to them,” Fudge added

A spokesman for Wasserman Schultz's office told Politico in March that Awan worked for the staff in an "advisory" role “providing advice on technology issues.”

consider...

Lawyer for Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide: Fraud count might be 'placeholder' for more charges
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/27/lawyer-for-wasserman-schultz-ex-it-aide-fraud-count-might-be-placeholder-for-more-charges.html

The attorney for a House IT staffer arrested this week as he was trying to leave the country fired back at the feds in an interview with Fox News, while also speculating that the bank fraud count he faces could be a “placeholder” for more charges.

back in Feb, before many had even heard of the Awan Bros...

House staffers under criminal investigation for alleged equipment theft
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/house-staffers-investigation-equipment-234586

Five House employees are under criminal investigation amid allegations that they stole equipment from more than 20 member offices and accessed House IT systems without lawmakers' knowledge.

Access to the House network was terminated for the five employees — four men and a woman — on Thursday afternoon, but it’s up to individual lawmakers to fire the staffers in question, according to a senior House official. The official said most members are proceeding with termination.

The staffers have not been arrested.

All lawmakers targeted by the alleged scam were victims and had no idea what crimes might have been committed by their employees, House sources said.

The identities of the staffers are still unknown, but the official said they are shared House employees, meaning they work for multiple members, not contractors.

EVERYONE proceeded to fire the family... except DWS. could this kill the "russian hack" narrative?

IT staffers may have compromised sensitive data to foreign intelligence
http://nypost.com/2017/08/19/it-staffers-may-have-compromised-sensitive-data-to-foreign-intelligence/

Federal authorities are investigating whether sensitive data was stolen from congressional offices by several Pakistani-American tech staffers and sold to Pakistani or Russian intelligence, knowledgeable sources say.

What started out 16 months ago as a scandal involving the alleged theft of computer equipment from Congress has turned into a national security investigation involving FBI surveillance of the suspects.

Investigators now suspect that sensitive US government data — possibly including classified information — could have been compromised and may have been sold to hostile foreign governments that could use it to blackmail members of Congress or even put their lives at risk.

“This is a massive, massive scandal,” a senior US official familiar with the widening probe told The Post.

Alarm bells went off in April 2016 when computer security officials in the House reported “irregularities” in computer equipment purchasing. An internal investigation revealed the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars in government property, and evidence pointed to five IT staffers and the Democratic Congress members’ offices that employed them.

The evidence was turned over to the House inspector general, who found so much “smoke” that she recommended a criminal probe, sources say. The case was turned over to Capitol Police in October.

When the suspected IT workers couldn’t produce the missing invoiced equipment, sources say, they were removed from working on the computer network in early February.

During the probe, investigators found valuable government data that is believed to have been taken from the network and placed on offsite servers, setting off more alarms. Some 80 offices were potentially compromised.

Most lawmakers fired the alleged “ringleader” — longtime IT staffer Imran Awan — in February. But Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee chief, kept Awan on her payroll until his arrest last month on seemingly unrelated charges of defrauding the congressional credit union.

"I do not have access to her ipad password, but Imran does...": https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41311

before we get too excited...

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

They handed down indictments for Imran on Thursday last week.

Coincidentally, the press did their level best to paint a swastika on Trump during the same period as the Awan grand jury met last week.

Monday, Trump capitulates to the warmongers.

Tuesday, Trump holds a rally in Phoenix (from the ashes he shall rise?) and slams the fake news media touting the fact that the protests outside his rally are quite small.

Coincidentally, Ben Fulford (I know, better source needed) claims that the US military is now cracking down on paid protesters. 27 such protesters were arrested in Boston, perhaps turning that planned Soros-color revolution party into a dud.

So, did Trump make a deal with the Pentagon/CIA to fall in line and protect the Good Old Boy Opium Trade in exchange for assistance in fighting the Clinton-Podesta-Soros domestic insurgence?

Just a theory...

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:They handed down indictments for Imran on Thursday last week.

Coincidentally, the press did their level best to paint a swastika on Trump during the same period as the Awan grand jury met last week.

Monday, Trump capitulates to the warmongers.

Tuesday, Trump holds a rally in Phoenix (from the ashes he shall rise?) and slams the fake news media touting the fact that the protests outside his rally are quite small.

Coincidentally, Ben Fulford (I know, better source needed) claims that the US military is now cracking down on paid protesters. 27 such protesters were arrested in Boston, perhaps turning that planned Soros-color revolution party into a dud.

So, did Trump make a deal with the Pentagon/CIA to fall in line and protect the Good Old Boy Opium Trade in exchange for assistance in fighting the Clinton-Podesta-Soros domestic insurgence?

Just a theory...

not a bad one if you really believe Trump was gonna "lock her up" or "drain the swamp".

which I personally don't.

they should/could have rightfully arrested a lot more than 27, most were useful idiots booked on misdemeanor charges & released.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:10 pm

^ So AA, do you think Trump had the INTENTIONS of locking her up or draining the swamp, but underestimated the resistance? It sure looked for a while there that the whole DNC show was cracking open and he was gonna go maul them, but so much is fizzling out its really sad.

Or was/is it all a ruse?

I won't lie, I had my hopes up. I still do a little but its fading fast. Trump should just come out full-retard already and call out the whole show before its too late :D

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Masato wrote:^ So AA, do you think Trump had the INTENTIONS of locking her up or draining the swamp, but underestimated the resistance? It sure looked for a while there that the whole DNC show was cracking open and he was gonna go maul them, but so much is fizzling out its really sad.

Or was/is it all a ruse?

I won't lie, I had my hopes up. I still do a little but its fading fast. Trump should just come out full-retard already and call out the whole show before its too late :D

Trump could be method acting. It could all be elaborate stagecraft and the feud between Trump, the Clintons, Podesta, the news media, etc. could all just be WWE infotainment to distract and delude us while the elite continue to just roll along unabated. Putin could be in on it, too, for that matter. We could all be well and truly fucked with no one on our side whatsoever anywhere close to the top of anything that matters. That is a valid world view.

However, that really means you have to believe in one completely interlocked monolithic conspiracy that controls everything. I don't think that's how it works. Power hungry, selfish, egotistical, psychopathic assholes have a hard time being team players. I think what you have are various mafia factions that share some common interests, but are constantly fighting each other for the biggest slice of pie.

I believe that Trump represents a loose coalition of some of these forces who are opposed to the complete global domination of the communist faction personified by the Clintons and their red Chinese allies. These factions include: the "Christian" Fellowship (Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions, etc.), the Pentagon Inner Circle (McMaster, Kelly, Mattis, etc.), Goldman Sachs Israelis (Kushner, Tillerson, etc.), Opus Dei (Steve Bannon, Sean Hannity, etc.) and Trump's bread and butter the good old New York Roy Cohn Murder, Inc. mob.

These factions are not happy about the direction the Bush-Clinton-Netanyahu-Jesuit-Saudi-Red Chinese crime syndicate has taken the country. Their interests are aligned with a strong nation, not the weak one that has been produced in the 30 years since Reagan. So, what we are now witnessing is a mafia turf war on a grand scale that can be overly simplified as a war between the Pentagon and Langley.

The difficulty with fighting Langley is that its agents are literally everywhere. Even if you get the evidence to lock up a Wasserman Schulz...her goddamn brother is sitting in the prosecutor's office. Meanwhile, the Mockingbird media destroys you 24-7-365. It's an uphill fight, and even if the Trump coalition wins, let's be honest: they don't really care about the common man any more than anyone else. But, I'll take my chances with them over the CIA. Langley needs to die.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 am

^ ^ good article (somewhat) describing a scenario close to that, though with a different opinion of it.

way too long to copy/paste, but it's a good read in it's entirety. a little dated (Feb 17), but mostly dead on IMO. I didn't think too much of the white supremacist stuff back when I first read it, but it's looking more prophetic every day.

How the Trump regime was manufactured by a war inside the Deep State
https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-trump-regime-was-manufactured-by-a-war-inside-the-deep-state-f9e757071c70

in a nutshell...

Trump is not fighting a war on the establishment: he’s fighting a war to protect the establishment from itself, and the rest of us

So what is going on? One approach to framing the Trump movement comes from Jordan Greenhall, who sees it as a conservative (“Red Religion”) Insurgency against the liberal (“Blue Church”) Globalist establishment (the “Deep State”). Greenhall suggests, essentially, that Trump is leading a nationalist coup against corporate neoliberal globalization using new tactics of “collective intelligence” by which to outsmart and outspeed his liberal establishment opponents.

But at best this is an extremely partial picture.

In reality, Trump has ushered in something far more dangerous:

The Trump regime is not operating outside the Deep State, but mobilizing elements within it to dominate and strengthen it for a new mission.

The Trump regime is not acting to overturn the establishment, but to consolidate it against a perceived crisis of a wider transnational Deep System.

The Trump regime is not a conservative insurgency against the liberal establishment, but an act of ideologically constructing the current crisis as a conservative-liberal battleground, led by a particularly radicalized white nationalist faction of a global elite.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:32 pm

I would like more news on Anthony Weiner's laptop, John Podesta, Loretta Lynch, Debbie-Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Hussein Obama. I would like to hear more about all of these lovely characters and many more in the not too distant future.

One can dream.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:36 pm

Quick question: Why is the narrative to hate Trump? When has he ever been a bad person that seemed like he would be a bad president?

Have you always hated Trump? When was it you decided Trump was a 'bad guy' from when you first heard of him?

Please think and consider carefully before giving your answer. What is the reason to hate a man like Trump running for president? It's the most amazing thing that ever happened to America since 1776 and we're supposed to hate it, and him. Why?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”