Google Censorship Team Photo

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Winnson

Re: Google Censorship Team Photo

Postby Winnson » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Over a long enough timeline, there is no such thing as too big to fail.

Want to know why facebook bought WhatsApp for 9 billion, way over market value? It's because if they had just allowed WhatsApp to grow like it was, facebook would get swallowed.

It's already over for the big boys, but they don't know it yet, because they data mine all their trends from their own social media. In this day and age, no one really posts what they think on Social Media®

They post what they think everyone wants to hear for feedback (Karma, likes, upvotes, rep, retweets, shares, etc etc etc)

On social media, no one really posts what they really think, because that would be suicide in this day and age.

That is where the big boys™ are getting their information, from online personas that have no basis in reality, and the ones that whine loudest, win.

Humanity is fucked.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 pm

I use Opera and firefox browsers with DuckDuckGo or Bing as my default search engine, on my box and on my phone. On my phone, I"m slowly but surely deleting every google app I can before my phone fucks up. iOS is just a different botnet.

You've got to play the game, but it's fun to check where to draw the line and stay online. I'm working on that right now. Fuck Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc etc etc

Social Media® is a cancer on humanity.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:08 pm

^^ then hope this is a reminder of what this forum is all about and its value... Maybe the last safe haven, free ground seems to becoming more and more scarce. I will keep it alive and free as long as I can for y'all ;)

My wife chastised me this morning for not being more vocal on facebook (I stopped using it years ago, especially for posting political content under my own name). She is starting to see what I've been ranting about all these years and is having some moments of alarm, lol. The urge to speak out in those early red-pill years is strong, I know this. Not sure if I'm becoming more apathetic or just more careful how I fight it

It was some article about how Mainstream media is 'normalizing pedophilia'. I reminded her that I told her a while ago she would start to see that stuff, but she was flabbergasted. I haven't told her about Jimmy Savile yet, lol

(I wonder if Google Censorship team knows about Jimmy Savile? lol)

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Masato wrote:^^ then hope this is a reminder of what this forum is all about and its value... Maybe the last safe haven, free ground seems to becoming more and more scarce. I will keep it alive and free as long as I can for y'all ;)

My wife chastised me this morning for not being more vocal on facebook (I stopped using it years ago, especially for posting political content under my own name). She is starting to see what I've been ranting about all these years and is having some moments of alarm, lol. The urge to speak out in those early red-pill years is strong, I know this. Not sure if I'm becoming more apathetic or just more careful how I fight it

It was some article about how Mainstream media is 'normalizing pedophilia'. I reminded her that I told her a while ago she would start to see that stuff, but she was flabbergasted. I haven't told her about Jimmy Savile yet, lol

(I wonder if Google Censorship team knows about Jimmy Savile? lol)

I've had similar conversations with my wife as of late. 5 years ago, I flipped out after the Aurora shooting about how James Holmes was a patsy. She didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to hear about Sandy Hook, either. Then, when the Boston Bombing thing went down, I finally took to Facebook because I thought it was obvious what the government was trying to do. She got super mad at me for doing that and alienating friends and family. So I shut up, and don't use social media hardly at all anymore except in a professional/superficial capacity.

Now that I've finally convinced her about Sandy Hook, the dominoes are falling and she now believes Pedogate. So, she is posting stuff on Facebook now and losing friends, lol. The cycle continues.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 pm

Who needs friends anyway
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:23 pm

It seems that times are always interesting. That's awesome.

We will probably all live to see the day where the free flow of common sense and information stop in the pursuit of ever more greedy buggers that hang from the end of a rope. 2 decades max.

Ship it.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”