Wasn't Global warming fake?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Wasn't Global warming fake?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:22 am

- Just a little curious, bros!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Yeah so was Fluoride :D

But seriously, the idea that our climate may be getting warmer might be perfectly real. The fact that it is in part due to environmental destruction might be perfectly real.

What I've always had a problem with is the alarmist propaganda that it's entirely caused by humans, & that we're all gonna die in 10 years unless some elite international group starts some totalitarian global regulation and carbon tax system on every living human on earth. THAT shit is fake.

Environmentalism yes. Lowering pollution yes.
Global tyranny enforcing, punishing, taxing, and controlling the entire planet no.

Good GIF though :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 pm

what, no one wants to get in on this? lol

Has the issue become that uncomfortable? :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Didn't you mean "Isn't"?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:56 pm

It's a flat Earth now. Try to keep up.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 pm

I know my corner of the world is literally on fire. City has been choked with smoke for the past twelve days or so. Red sun, orange moon, end of days looking situation. Apocalyptic. It reminds me of the look of Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket if anyone remembers that.
el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Masato wrote:what, no one wants to get in on this? lol

Has the issue become that uncomfortable? :D

Not uncomfortable, just old. This is the single best issue to gauge someone's level of brainwashing. A person can be unwilling to look at 9/11 objectively without being an invalid but if you are truly scared that human activity is warming the planet and will be responsible for it's downfall then you are almost hopelessly mentally enslaved.

Suppose the planet is warming... the logical explanation for it's warming should be explained mostly by whatever is going on on the sun. Because the sun heats the earth. The planets closer to the sun are hotter and the ones further away are colder ergo the sun heats planets.

https://www.universetoday.com/35664/tem ... e-planets/

Just assuming that the sun's output is a constant doesn't make any sense.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Plus, the difference between being in sunlight and being in shade is notable for anyone. The sun makes it warmer.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:59 am

penxv wrote:Plus, the difference between being in sunlight and being in shade is notable for anyone. The sun makes it warmer.

And thick smoke from forest fires tends to lessen the heat from the sun, much like cloud cover it seems.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 am

But did/do the global warming models REALLY omit the sun from the equations? I thought it had something to do with co2 not actually generating heat but affecting the atmosphere in a way that would intensify whatever heat was coming g from the sun. Like a magnifying glass, or removed a protective layer or something.

Either way, I think Edge is right because didn't they change the term Global Warming to 'Climate Change'? Lol

I remember when I was a kid it was all about the ozone layer. We were all told we had burned a hole in the ozone layer and were all going to fry and it was because of spray cans.

Funny how these media panic attacks tend to come and go

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”