Charlottesville Psyop

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Redneck

Re: Charlottesville Psyop

Postby Redneck » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:59 pm

What is with the names of the characters in this story?

Samantha Bloom

James Fields

Bloom + Fields = Bloomfields I have no idea what the significance of this is, but I'm fairly sure it's some sort of hidden code.

Heather Heyer, the victim of the Nazis. Her initials are HH

In white nationalism[edit]
Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[8] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_(number)

And Heather's mom, who has a different last name again, is Bro.

As in, cool story Bro. Or is a fraternal order shout out to the brethren?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:14 pm

This shit is fake. Come at me, Bro.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:05 am

I like TRump's response to this, he's really fired up about it.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 am

Redneck wrote:What is with the names of the characters in this story?

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as an abbreviation for the Nazi salute Heil Hitler.[8] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, whereby 88 becomes HH.

Hmmm, strange timing.

Trump names Hope Hicks as White House communications director: Report

by Caitlin Yilek | Aug 16, 2017, 7:09 AM

President Trump has offered the job of White House communications director to longtime aide Hope Hicks, according to a new report.

Trump recently offered the position to Hicks and she accepted, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported Wednesday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2631674

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Redneck wrote:
Redneck wrote:What is with the names of the characters in this story?

Hmmm, strange timing.

Trump names Hope Hicks as White House communications director: Report

by Caitlin Yilek | Aug 16, 2017, 7:09 AM

President Trump has offered the job of White House communications director to longtime aide Hope Hicks, according to a new report.

Trump recently offered the position to Hicks and she accepted, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported Wednesday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2631674

Well, Trump is the Hope of Hicks. When Biff's communications director hits 88, you're going to see some serious shit.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:35 pm

How about that police helicopter that crashed. Didn't more people die from that than the car crash?

I guess the police helicopter crash wasn't good optics.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Winnson wrote:How about that police helicopter that crashed. Didn't more people die from that than the car crash?

I guess the police helicopter crash wasn't good optics.

They sure like to lump in that crash when they spew out their dumb death stats, though.

"At least three people were killed and 35 injured after a violence-filled Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., where white nationalists had gathered for one of their largest rallies in at least a decade, only to see their event end in chaos and national controversy." - LA Times.

Yeah, but 2 of the 3 dead were cops who crashed their own fucking helicopter. No mention. Just white nationalists.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 pm

penxv wrote:Soros' birthday is August 12, same day as Unite the right rally organized by Kessler who gets money from Southern Poverty Law Center which is funded by Soros. BLM is funded by Soros. His money is all over both sides of this, not that anyone is surprised.

Morbid birthday show.

You think Soros enjoyed a nice Cuban and and a glass of scotch watching this circus unfold on CNN on his birthday? I'll bet he doesn't mind at all that it was such a sloppy half assed operation either, Perhaps it was a deliberately sloppy job, I think he and his cohorts just might like that it's plain to see what is going on.
el rey del mambo

penxv

Postby penxv » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:37 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
penxv wrote:Soros' birthday is August 12, same day as Unite the right rally organized by Kessler who gets money from Southern Poverty Law Center which is funded by Soros. BLM is funded by Soros. His money is all over both sides of this, not that anyone is surprised.

Morbid birthday show.

You think Soros enjoyed a nice Cuban and and a glass of scotch watching this circus unfold on CNN on his birthday? I'll bet he doesn't mind at all that it was such a sloppy half assed operation either, Perhaps it was a deliberately sloppy job, I think he and his cohorts like that it's plain to see what is going on.

I don't care about what crusty old dudes like to do. The thing that I thought was weird was the 1111 license plate. There usually aren't any spiritual awakening elements to these shows.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:45 pm

The MSM race-baiting is really unbelievable lately...

Its as if they are literally trying to spark some kind of racial civil war. Twisting everything Trump says into some racial context, going on about White Supremacists and Neo=Nazis... NAZIS! really?

How much of this is way-overblown mainstream media hype and exaggeration, vs how much racial tension you think actually exists? Of course there are always a few wackos to be found, but do you think there are really a significant population that actually have white supremacist beliefs? Is 'Murica really like this? Or are they just twisting criticism of the far-left by labeling them as such? Is it all just setting the temperature as to shut down any criticism of Israel?

Its really crazy imo, - what nasty news to be hyping up! what do you make of it?

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”