ROTARY in Brasil..?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

ROTARY in Brasil..?

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:23 am

Hey all

So I noticed MANY small towns in Brasil that were obviously heavily run by ROTARY. -What is this?

Many towns had huge obvious plaques or sculptures upon entering the town, some would have massive city squares with some blatant Rotary branding all over.

Most of the little towns in the countryside all had Rotary stuff clearly depicted as you enter.

One town I went to had it EVERYWHERE, plus tons of weird roman-looking columns and monuments that seemed way out of place (no photos sorry I didn't have the ipad with me that day)

In the town that had the most Rotary stuff, I also saw a HUGE TEMPLE-looking structure up on a hill with a sign that said 'LEO do JUDEA' (Lion of Judah), again with roman columns and a masonic-looking triangle in the front architecture. I was crazy curious but did not get the chance to get close and investigate... :(

What do you all know about Rotary? What is it? What are its roots? From where would it get its power to influence so many places in a country like Brazil??

I know little about it, now I want to know more...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:56 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:11 am

my wifes in rotary, was at a golf course for it yesterday.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:48 pm

- We have huge influence of catolic religion here!

But we have other influences here:

:mrgreen:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:42 pm

So how does it work then? How/why do they manage to get front and center on a scattering of small towns in Brazil? They must be major investors in these towns, but where does that money come from?

Are they an off shoot of the Masons?

Really interesting, they call themselves Rotary INTERNATIONAL, I wonder how many other countries around the world you might find the same pattern?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Rotarians are an off shoot of the masons, they do a lot of good charitable work, Rotarians are all over.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:08 pm

The Rotary, at its core, is just another Luciferian fag gathering like the Masons. It's an interlinked web of every business owner and professional in a municipality. Most have no clue where their dues are allocated and see it as merely a social gathering for professional connection purposes. But, at the top, I have no doubt that it is used like the Masons to direct the winners and losers at business across the US and apparently internationally in Brazil among other places.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/hey_wait_a_minute/2006/07/the_rotarian_menace.html

Our story begins with the formation of the first Rotary club in Chicago in 1905. Originally conceived as a social club for its four founding businessmen, the club soon expanded and became focused on community service. One of its initial projects was the construction of Chicago's first public bathroom. The name came from the club's practice of rotating meetings among members' workplaces.

Sounds like a Masonic project if I ever heard of one, constructing the great Chicago bathhouses that would later on give us the 44th President of the United States Bathhouse Barry.

I have attended Rotary meetings as anyone in a Rotary town who does business eventually must. I attended one immediately in the aftermath of the Boston Bombing. Noteworthy about the meetings is that they typically begin with singing a song or two picked out by the club president. At this particular meeting right after the fishy bombing in Boston, we were required to sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "It's Only a Paper Moon". Are you fucking kidding me? I thought. Everyone sang along and there was a noticeable shift in tone and mood in the room. Everyone was quieter and more agreeable. I felt like I had just been involved in a mass mind control ritual. Very bizarre.

I have never gone after full membership in the club. I'm fine with visiting as a guest on the few and far between occasions when I absolutely have to. The world is stranger than you think.

"It's Only A Paper Moon"
by Frank Sinatra

It is only a paper moon
Sailing over a cardboard sea
But it wouldn't be make believe
If you believed in me

Yes, it's only a canvas sky
Hangin' over a muslin tree
If you believed in me

Without your love
It's a honky tonk parade
Without your love
It's a melody played in a penny arcade

It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Just as phony as it can be
If you believed in me

Without your love
It's a honky tonk parade
Without your love
It's a melody played in a penny arcade

It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Just as phony as it can be
If you believed in me

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm going to ask my wife about this singing shit, also she doesn't believe me when I told her it's an offshoot of freemasonry, she even asked one of the older members and apparently he denied it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm mostly interested in just how/where they get such funding to do all their 'works'

To get such prominent standing in a town or city you must have done a lot of good stuff for the town... more than just bathrooms, they must have played a big role in design and infrastructure, no? I'm just guessing...

But is it donations from members etc? How much could that generate? Is it all volunteer work? How much can you actually do to earn such 'ownership' appearance of a whole town, let alone hundreds of towns?

I just don't get what they actually did to earn what I saw in Brasil, or with what money. What is the root? What is the purpose?

Even in Canada here, most towns you can find a Rotary logo at the 'Welcome To;" entrance to the city limits.

What else could such a prevalent group/club be than what Daglord proposes?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm telling you, that one town was almost like a Rotary fucking pavilion or Disney-themed ride, lol The whole entrance to the town was extravagantly decorated and designed a round a huge Rotary symbol with monuments and gardens etc.

That was the same town with the huge temple on the hill with Roman columns and a massive sign saying 'Leo do Judea'

Still bummed I didn't make the time to investigate that. Next time. Maybe I'll ask my wife to help hunt for something online in portuguese

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”