Weinstein scandals

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Weinstein scandals

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

As someone who has seen a fuckload of of evidence that sick pedo fucks run Hollywood, this story is interesting.

Weinstein is one of the biggest names in the game.

So far there is nothing pedo-related, only a bunch of abuse/rape cases by women.

But the Clintons have been silent on it (ironic the way they attacked Trump for his attitudes re; women), and I've seen recently that Weinstein was a huge donor to the Clinton campaign, held big fundraisers etc

Apparently Weinstein was also a major donor to Bill Clinton's 'legal defense fund' in the 1990s (lol)

CRP's OpenSecrets website shows Weinstein visited the White House on several occasions during Obama's tenure.
At a White House event for student films in 2013, first lady Michelle Obama credited Weinstein for making the event happen and praised him as a wonderful person and a good friend.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 pm

If Weinstein is merely guilty of adult sexual abuse well that's terrible but no surprise.

If this however infringes on some Clinton-pdeo-sex-trafficking shit well maybe its worth keeping an eye on. The way the mainstream media is on this (CNN is even reporting on Clinton silence), it could be a coverup for a bigger story. Weinstein takes the fall for some alleged rape cases but dig no deeper.

IMO that's sort of what happened with Bill and Lewinsky, put all the focus on a less-sinister crime, avoid attention to the really nasty shit.

We'll see. Either way this guy is trash

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am

I really don't care too much if he was a sleazy guy with a a casting couch.

What else would you expect from a Hollywood honcho, it's been a cliche for 100 years. Everyone knows that you have to do favours for the executives if you want to make it as a star.

I will wait to see if he's a closet pedo before casting judgement, I tend to think that they took down this guy in order to protect others.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 am

^^ Yeah it seems a sudden big stink/media hype over nothing. Fucking Hillary tweeting about it etc but is it really a big surprise? Is it really that alarming that powerful rich fuckers in Hollywood use their power on women? Am I really to feel so sorry for women who didn't have the nards to have some fucking self respect and say no to him, and allowed themselves to be toyed with so they could advance their movie career?

For sure this guy was probably way nastier than that but so far these are the kind of stories the media seems to be harping on. With all the real evil in the world, seems weird when the MSM and celebrities/politicians are all focusing on some backroom playboy antics in a business that we already knew was dirty.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Weinstein was thrown under the bus to divert the focus from pedophilia to misogynist creeps who victimize women.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 pm

^ sure smells that way to me

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:58 pm

Vigilant citizen has a really good article on this right now.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/ ... weinstein/

My guess is one of two things, this was done either because he overstepped his boundaries somehow and was exposed to teach him a lesson or he was used as an example for others to show that no one is too big for their britches to take down and remove the media safety net these guys have.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Our man jason73 at TMMMAC reminded me of this grisly discovery I made first had a few months ago:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4377&p

tell me that is not sick, deliberate, and evidence of pedo tendencies in the entertainment biz

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:25 pm

This Weinstein case is getting interesting

My CT mind is imagining all sorts of nefarious sub-plots to this media-hyped scandal, but so far only imaginings.

Here are some updates I've stumbled upon:

Weinstein hired an 'army of spies' and private investigators, including ex-Mossad agents, to track actresses and journalists.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/us/h ... orker.html

The disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein used a web of private detectives, lawyers and even undercover former Mossad agents in a failed effort to stop The New York Times and The New Yorker from publishing their investigations in October into allegations of sexual harassment and assault against him.

This link has TONS of details on the whole report:
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... y-of-spies

Here is the scariest part of it all, that the bitch from Kill Bill has that same look in her eye again, lol:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:29 pm

My crazy CT Rambling possibilities so far:

1. He has agreed to be the fall-guy for a media coverup of the pedo scandal. This will draw all the fire/attention and the media can continue to gloat as Weinstein is taken care of and will continue to live in luxury in Israel or something like that.

2. This is the start of a wave of sexual assault accusations that will be used like a political weapon of war. Once the public cry for justice can be made to look big enough this could be used to attack and slander all kinds of people in all kinds of places. Sad to say you can't really PROVE most cases of rape, especially years past. Its one word over another. If the MSM and courts start some kind of witch hunt where its guilty until proven innocent well this is a very powerful weapon in the hands of someone fighting for political power/control

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”