Somalia: At least 230 dead in Mogadishu blast

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Somalia: At least 230 dead in Mogadishu blast

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 am

Why hasn't the facebook community all changed their avatars to represent the Somalian flag colors? I guess they only care when it's westerners who die.

Seriously though, this is huge, much bigger news than Weinstein, and it makes the Vegas shooting look small-time, but where is the constant media coverage and the feigned outrage?

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 am

Redneck wrote:Why hasn't the facebook community all changed their avatars to represent the Somalian flag colors? I guess they only care when it's westerners who die.

Seriously though, this is huge, much bigger news than Weinstein, and it makes the Vegas shooting look small-time, but where is the constant media coverage and the feigned outrage?

- Probably because several of them cant even find Somália on a map! And woundt look cool for their friends!

300 deaths now:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/10/double-standards-aren-somalia-171016105300793.html

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

HEATH VON DOOM

Postby HEATH VON DOOM » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:31 am

Redneck wrote:Why hasn't the facebook community all changed their avatars to represent the Somalian flag colors? I guess they only care when it's westerners who die.

Its not a story if you cant blame whitey

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:50 pm

The horrific truck bomb that killed more than 300 in Somalia was not an isolated incident. It is now thought the attack was revenge for a botched US Special Forces-led raid on a village that left many civilians dead. President Trump is expected to deepen US involvement in Somalia. More blowback on the way?

Somalia bombing may have been revenge for botched US-led operation
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/17/somalia-bomber-was-ex-solider-whose-town-was-raided-by-us-forces

The man who killed more than 300 people with a truck bomb in the centre of Mogadishu on Saturday was a former soldier in Somalia’s army whose home town was raided by local troops and US special forces two months ago in a controversial operation in which 10 civilians were killed, officials in Somalia have said.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:10 am

Another reason to start seeing the MSM through different eyes

'THE news', lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”