U.S. ambassador to UN Nikki Haley pranked by Russian comedians

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Megaterio Llamas

U.S. ambassador to UN Nikki Haley pranked by Russian comedians

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

The Trump administration is looking foolish after its ambassador to the United Nations spent 20 minutes on the phone with someone she thought was Poland's prime minister.

In fact, the call to Nikki Haley was arranged and performed by Russian comedians Vladimir Kuznetsov and Alexei Stolyarov.

It came after Poland abstained in a UN vote condemning the United States for declaring that it will move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Haley opened the call by expressing America's gratitude to Poland for doing this.

Some of the funniest moments are near the end of the phone call when one of the comedians asked Haley if she had read "today's shocking interview" with Ukrainian president Petro Poroshenko.

Posing as Poland's prime minister, the comedian said that in 2015, Kevin Spacey visited Ukraine. That elicited a laugh from Haley.

"And during the official dinner he started to tap the knee of the president," the comedian said, "and it is crazy!"

Haley still didn't realize she was being pranked, saying she is interested in reading the interview.

"Even the president became a victim of this maniac," the Russian comedian added. "Poroshenko decided to disclose this just now and uh, he said that it crushed his state of mind and he started to abuse alcohol, but now he's better."

"Wow, that's interesting," Haley replied.

Then the comedian asked the U.S. envoy if she knows Spacey.

"I don't know him personally but we certainly do hear stories," Haley said.

Then the comedian suddenly took the conversation in a different direction. Still posing as Poland's prime minister, he blurted out that the former prime minister of Poland told him that she had been "harassed by Mr. Trump in 2012".

"Really?" Haley replied.

"Yeah, she told me that. Maybe it's like, I don't know, it's modern to accuse people," the comedian continued.

Haley noted that "a lot of accusations are coming forward".

Then the comedian stated that now, the former Polish prime minister feels sorry that she rejected Trump.

"That might have been what was needed," Haley responded diplomatically. "We will leave it at that."

The entire audiotaped interview can be heard in English in the YouTube video below.

https://www.straight.com/news/1011686/u ... -comedians

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:19 am

I hope I haven't posted this one in the wrong subforum here. Do have a listen guys, it's actually quite funny.
el rey del mambo

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”