Crazy days and Nights

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Crazy days and Nights

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Oh wow yeah great news

I haven;t dug very deep yet but it seems so far that he is only losing his job/position, and not actually under any investigation. I hope I am wrong, you can't just 'let someone go' and not investigate the things you are firing him for if they are criminal of this nature.

I wonder how deep it goes to be honest... is it just him and his weird fetishes? Or he a supplier/trainer of some kind to a bigger ring? Why are all these kids silent on the issue? Were they all raised by these fucks, mentally broken and abused to be molded into controllable pop stars? That one girl Ariana Grande or whatever went from being on those shows to a rather massive manufactured pop star sensation, she sings and dances like a fuckin stripper now.

OH SHIT yeah I just remembered, get this:

There is this Youtuber called 'Liza' that my kids think is funny. I checked it out to screen and I also thought she is very funny and clever, I was OK with the kids loling at her vids.

So last night my daughter showed me how this Liza had won some type of award, she was up on the stage accepting her reward, everyone clapping etc. Daughter was proud of her for getting some recognition, etc. OK its all fine. But then as soon as she was done her speech, inexplicably some device in front of her podium started SPURTING A GOOEY LIQUID ALL OVER HER. It kept spurting just like a cock, and in a few seconds this Liza girl with nice dress and hare/makeup was covered in a sticky slimy goop.

I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Was seriously fucked up for a while, could not connect that I had just seen that, and so had my daughter. What does that have to do with anything? WHO THE FUCK thinks this stuff up, and actually MAKES IT?? Who tests the device that it will spurt in the right place, etc etc??

It is all so fucked up I get really upset about it. More and more I am convinced that western society is under a deliberate psychological attack from birth to old age to completely fuck us up and confuse our sexual energies. The programming in youth pop culture is so obvious and blatant yet somehow still no one feels comfortable to address it as the sick epidemic that it is

I hope Dan Schneider goes to jail and faces his karma with the inmates

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:39 am

Masato wrote:

Oh wow yeah great news

I haven;t dug very deep yet but it seems so far that he is only losing his job/position, and not actually under any investigation. I hope I am wrong, you can't just 'let someone go' and not investigate the things you are firing him for if they are criminal of this nature.

I wonder how deep it goes to be honest... is it just him and his weird fetishes? Or he a supplier/trainer of some kind to a bigger ring? Why are all these kids silent on the issue? Were they all raised by these fucks, mentally broken and abused to be molded into controllable pop stars? That one girl Ariana Grande or whatever went from being on those shows to a rather massive manufactured pop star sensation, she sings and dances like a fuckin stripper now.

OH SHIT yeah I just remembered, get this:

There is this Youtuber called 'Liza' that my kids think is funny. I checked it out to screen and I also thought she is very funny and clever, I was OK with the kids loling at her vids.

So last night my daughter showed me how this Liza had won some type of award, she was up on the stage accepting her reward, everyone clapping etc. Daughter was proud of her for getting some recognition, etc. OK its all fine. But then as soon as she was done her speech, inexplicably some device in front of her podium started SPURTING A GOOEY LIQUID ALL OVER HER. It kept spurting just like a cock, and in a few seconds this Liza girl with nice dress and hare/makeup was covered in a sticky slimy goop.

I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. Was seriously fucked up for a while, could not connect that I had just seen that, and so had my daughter. What does that have to do with anything? WHO THE FUCK thinks this stuff up, and actually MAKES IT?? Who tests the device that it will spurt in the right place, etc etc??

It is all so fucked up I get really upset about it. More and more I am convinced that western society is under a deliberate psychological attack from birth to old age to completely fuck us up and confuse our sexual energies. The programming in youth pop culture is so obvious and blatant yet somehow still no one feels comfortable to address it as the sick epidemic that it is

I hope Dan Schneider goes to jail and faces his karma with the inmates

Probably the nickalodian awards
They always have shit like that

I hope they all go down

Most of the girls parents are pieces of shit who let this shit happen so they can get money and fame from it
The girls are made to sign non disclosure agreements with the deal of being in further tv shows and music careers

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 pm

So guess which site had a bunch of blind items dealing with nxim before it came out :)

They recently did a blind item on avicii
Look up where he was suicided

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”