J Peterson vs BBC Donkey

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

J Peterson vs BBC Donkey

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:15 pm

Hey all

So this seems to be getting a ton of buzz... I avoided it for a few weeks because I find the arguments Peterson keeps getting involved in are tiresome and just go in circles, but indeed this was very fun.

An absolute beat-down of the MSM ultra-left fantasy world they perpetuate, and a great victory for bold common sense and free speech.

Watch him completely demolish her, he is brilliant. IMO Peterson's best work as far as Youtube content goes

The BBC spun the fiasco into a story about how the poor host was being barraged by hateful comments on social media, rather than actually discussing the issue they tried to light and Peterson so eloquently opened.

What's great is that this News parrot's style of interviewing was to take everything Peterson said, and then twist it into some ridiculous exaggeration or strawman parody, saying "So what you're REALLY saying is, ___________"... which has spawned a blitz of Meme magic, lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:50 am

What does the BBC have to do with any of this?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:36 am

Benwahwah wrote:What does the BBC have to do with any of this?

I think the interview took place on the BBC Ben.

I don't really get all of the hullabaloo though; they both seemed to be enjoying themselves and even shared a laugh or two. Of course Peterson had the better of it in the exchanges. But then, he is a very tough opponent after all.
el rey del mambo

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:What does the BBC have to do with any of this?

I think the interview took place on the BBC Ben.

I don't really get all of the hullabaloo though; they both seemed to be enjoying themselves and even shared a laugh or two. Of course Peterson had the better of it in the exchanges. But then, he is a very tough opponent after all.

It was on Channel 4 which is a totally separate channel to the BBC network.

I agree though Mega, it was a good back and forth. He came out on top overall, so I don't see why peoples jimmies got rustled.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”