Oh Canada

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Oh Canada

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 am

Canuckster wrote:why so sensitive, I just asked a question. I have no reason to put you on ignore.

Im VERY sensitive about your feelings m8, you seemed to be headed for a meltdown not being able to argue on your messiah's behalf so I suggested you take a break from my internet horseplay.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 am

"You cant touch this"

EY dry your eye little guy..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 am

Vutulaki wrote:

"You cant touch this"

HA alt has been calling you out.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Vutu doesn't do this to piss off EY, lol he does it to piss off me

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

"You cant touch this"

Tell Masato to let him join here, he can call me out all he likes. Id make HA's shadow run scared IRL and ill make his alt do the same here haha (get it?)

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Winnson wrote:There's only so far you can push before people start fighting back. When they can take away your kids because you don't respect their gender choices and have pedophiles writing early sex-ed curriculum, things are going to come to a head, or Canada is completely dead. Political correctness was getting out of control when I left, just before 9/11. Now Canada is full blown Liberal insane.

Canadian and other western men are being turned into cucks by the left which is a political movement these things come in ebbs and flows the pendulum shall swing the other way once non east asian men get tired of it.

East Asian men on the other hand are genetically cucks to the tune of 90%+

I can remember back in high school when we had a significant east asian presence here EVERY single time you saw a young man acting like that Korean dude in that vid it was an east asian.

They would scream like women at the girlfriends for talking to some roundeye or in one case looking at a group of us because we were cat calling her (not his GF's fault she just wanted to see where the noise was coming from.

The little bitch and his mates didnt have the balls to say shit to us but we heard him screaming at her like a woman while his friends tried to seperate them. It would have been his mates trying to separate him and one of us had it been any other race.

White guys just wouldnt give a fuck, brown guys would deal with it quietly after at least confronting the offending group, arabs would have called 7,000 relatives to get involved, islanders such as myself wouldnt have even had to deal with it in the first place.

Try ogling a hot asian wife in front of her husband next time, youll see that in 100% of cases hubby will pretend to not notice even if his wife does.

I did this last week while shirtless at aldi (just finished my jog-its summer now) even his 12ish son noticed me staring at his asian milf mother but when little Kevin Lee looked to his dad, uppa was doing his best to pretend to be reading the aldi catalogue (Im 3m away looking his wife up and down dribbling in lust) haha his son learned a valuable lesson that day which is that other men have right of passage between our mother's, sister's, daughter's legs and aint a fucking thing we can go especially when there is a 100kg black canibal or white viking involved. Its just the natural order of things.. This is how the universe wants things to be.

hate to admit but it's fucking true. I lived in Ireland until 17, never knowing any other gooks other than my family and my dad's employees. Came to Canada thinking I'm gonna hang with some cool gooks like I saw in those cool 80s HK action flicks. Hung with some fobs for the first couple of months, then I was like... wtf is this shit. These guys are like the most uncoolest bunch ever. I was disappoint.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

I chat sometimes with a person who is quite famous in Japan who believes that after WWII there was a deliberate agenda via takeover of the media to start cucking the population. His theory was that before WWII japanese men were mostly opposite of cuck, but now all the media post-Nagasaki is all softening material

He said this because I am interested in pitching my screenplay project to Japanese studios, but he said 100% if they take it at all they will twist and fuck with it to make some agenda-related product.

This is interesting because indeed whenever I research what kinds of popular anime is being produced there are always some really clear and repetitive themes in all of them. I have some examples of this from a magazine I bought, I will post the photos its weird.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Winnson wrote:There's only so far you can push before people start fighting back. When they can take away your kids because you don't respect their gender choices and have pedophiles writing early sex-ed curriculum, things are going to come to a head, or Canada is completely dead. Political correctness was getting out of control when I left, just before 9/11. Now Canada is full blown Liberal insane.

Canadian and other western men are being turned into cucks by the left which is a political movement these things come in ebbs and flows the pendulum shall swing the other way once non east asian men get tired of it.

East Asian men on the other hand are genetically cucks to the tune of 90%+

I can remember back in high school when we had a significant east asian presence here EVERY single time you saw a young man acting like that Korean dude in that vid it was an east asian.

They would scream like women at the girlfriends for talking to some roundeye or in one case looking at a group of us because we were cat calling her (not his GF's fault she just wanted to see where the noise was coming from.

The little bitch and his mates didnt have the balls to say shit to us but we heard him screaming at her like a woman while his friends tried to seperate them. It would have been his mates trying to separate him and one of us had it been any other race.

White guys just wouldnt give a fuck, brown guys would deal with it quietly after at least confronting the offending group, arabs would have called 7,000 relatives to get involved, islanders such as myself wouldnt have even had to deal with it in the first place.

Try ogling a hot asian wife in front of her husband next time, youll see that in 100% of cases hubby will pretend to not notice even if his wife does.

I did this last week while shirtless at aldi (just finished my jog-its summer now) even his 12ish son noticed me staring at his asian milf mother but when little Kevin Lee looked to his dad, uppa was doing his best to pretend to be reading the aldi catalogue (Im 3m away looking his wife up and down dribbling in lust) haha his son learned a valuable lesson that day which is that other men have right of passage between our mother's, sister's, daughter's legs and aint a fucking thing we can go especially when there is a 100kg black canibal or white viking involved. Its just the natural order of things.. This is how the universe wants things to be.

hate to admit but it's fucking true. I lived in Ireland until 17, never knowing any other gooks other than my family and my dad's employees. Came to Canada thinking I'm gonna hang with some cool gooks like I saw in those cool 80s HK action flicks. Hung with some fobs for the first couple of months, then I was like... wtf is this shit. These guys are like the most uncoolest bunch ever. I was disappoint.

Id say for fobs the uncoolest bunch is the pakis. At least gooks wear clean clothes and shower daily like normal humans. What happens though is that by the time each group becomes second gen the pakis normally assimilate and hang out with a diverse group of friends, second gen pakis have no issued pulling white ass, second gen NEA males still struggle. Id say the media is more unkind to them too, the stereotypical paki in the media is at least funny, the gook is portrayed as timid, nerdy, feminine and an outcast.

Life imitating art? I doubt it. Shit we never had any other ethnic student bodies in uni except NE Asian ones, the sole purpose of those groups was to ensure that the ching chongs didnt have to leave their comfort zones. Too funny.

Im talking about Australia here only though, teh pakis in the UK seem to get worse with each generation.

What are the gooks and sikhs (towel heads) like in Vancouver?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

"You cant touch this"

Whoever that little bitch is knows that I cant register there but they can join here so yeah little bitch.

I think it may be a ketamine fried brain HA cause all the posts are

"Acknowledge something bad about Asians

But Koreans are okay.

Acknowledge something bad about Asians

But Koreans are okay.

But Koreans are okay.

But Koreans are okay.

But Koreans are okay."

lol anyone who has ever dealt with east asians in numbers knows that Koreans are the worst. Mainly because only the lowest of the low class Koreans migrate overseas. There are people in my industry over there making $1M AUD PA, you cant make that kinda money here in my line of work. Thats why they all work shitty jobs or run shitty small business' into the 3rd and fourth generations,

They are the equivalent of these guys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Pound_Poms only more disciplined and I hate to say it more useful (who else is going to suck our cab driver's cocks and sand timber floors?)

If its him Im glad, it brought Dung Johnson out too which that place needed, fuck lurking there with just EY alts talking to each other. Dung is a master anti asian troll, hilarious..

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

To be fair, I moved to a village in HK about a year ago and the working class blue collar village gooks are nothing like the middle/upper class white-worshipping gooks you see in the west. The village gooks don't give no fucks about white ppl and despite not speaking a lick of English, I think I get along much better with them. Having a BBQ right now with some of them. And these motherfuckers can drink!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”