Have you heard of "The Octopus"?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Vutulaki

Re: Have you heard of

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:22 am

Ethan Allen wrote:His name is ItsLavishBitch

I was wrong, he's not Persian. He is however as close to white as the shah of ice cream jackets.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

cool thanks ill start something now.

Assuming you're white does it make you feel strange knowing you have entire races of humans unhappy with their race and wanting to be like you guys?

East asians selling their daughters to pay for plastic surgery, desert monkeys like shah screaming that they are white from any rooftop the CIA lets them on?

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:His name is ItsLavishBitch

I was wrong, he's not Persian. He is however as close to white as the shah of ice cream jackets.

cool thanks ill start something now.

Assuming you're white does it make you feel strange knowing you have entire races of humans unhappy with their race and wanting to be like you guys?

East asians selling their daughters to pay for plastic surgery, desert monkeys like shah screaming that they are white from any rooftop the CIA lets them on?
It is very odd, esp when the establishment is set on destroying and denigrating whites, particularly the males. Is it simply the equal and opposite reaction to the elites works?

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:30 pm

taped yesterday.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:It is very odd, esp when the establishment is set on destroying and denigrating whites, particularly the males. Is it simply the equal and opposite reaction to the elites works?

Here is an ad for an 'Equalities Conference'.... (but sorry no white men):

Odd how the growing trend for 'equality' has somehow twisted back into segregating people because of skin color lol Isn't that where it all started? :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:08 pm

PS: Thanks again to Daglord for the excellent thread

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:27 pm

Masato wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:It is very odd, esp when the establishment is set on destroying and denigrating whites, particularly the males. Is it simply the equal and opposite reaction to the elites works?

Odd how the growing trend for 'equality' has somehow twisted back into segregating people because of skin color lol Isn't that where it all started? :D
They become that which they hate, except its cool now because they are in the position of power.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:28 pm

Masato wrote:PS: Thanks again to Daglord for the excellent thread
It is a wonderful thread. I'm not diving too deep here because I would rather not be suicided.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:27 am

Masato wrote:

Oh great sounds like the Australian Labour Party, to join it you have to be BAME, broke or retarded.

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:44 am

Man what a thread
Had never heard of this and I'm still on the 1st page but I am intrigued as fuck

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Recorded June 27th, 2018

Kenn Thomas rejoins us to discuss his work on the Octopus conspiracy. How did the suspicious death of journalist Danny Casolaro in 1991 shed light on a much vaster conspiracy involving the CIA, the middle east and even UFOs? This is the question that Kenn and his co-author, Jim Keith asked when they published the books in the late 1990s. We also look at the life and Kenn's association with Adam Parfray.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”