333.com rejoices as Xi Jinping appoints himself as Emperor of China

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Som-Pong

Re: 333.com rejoices as Xi Jinping appoints himself as Emperor of China

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:01 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
No, I do feel badly for them. I really had no idea how tormented they were about their penises.

It's a darned shame.

Not sure if its about their penises, I think it started when the Brits beat the shit out of the chinks and the Americans bombed the Japs into opening up their borders. Think about how this would have looked to their women folk?

In contrast the Iraqis and Afghans are STILL holding out against outsiders..

Yeah, that too. You do have to admire the fighting spirit of the Pashtuns though don't you.

If they'd just quit the boy fucking and sister marrying.aye.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Not sure if its about their penises, I think it started when the Brits beat the shit out of the chinks and the Americans bombed the Japs into opening up their borders. Think about how this would have looked to their women folk?

In contrast the Iraqis and Afghans are STILL holding out against outsiders..

Yeah, that too. You do have to admire the fighting spirit of the Pashtuns though don't you.

Right after the vatican does. Point being they arent cucked, their women respect them unlike the slant's.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Right after the vatican does. Point being they arent cucked, their women respect them unlike the slant's.

Did you confuse me for a Catholic?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:21 pm

I ain't no pro-democracy yellow umbrella fag, but what those fuckers are doing up there is pushing me more towards that end.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:I ain't no pro-democracy yellow umbrella fag, but what those fuckers are doing up there is pushing me more towards that end.

lol didnt the government hire thugs from Kungfu schools to beat up the pro democracy honkies? that shit was too funny.

Now look what theyre up to..

Chinese app Didi Da Ren (translated as Didi Hit People) reportedly allows people to hire thugs to beat up their enemies!
Originally reported by the China Times, it is reported that customers post ‘help wanted’ ads, in which they indicate how much damage they would like inflicted on the target and the money on offer.
Thugs ‘for hire’ (typically outlaws, gangster and soldiers) are said to have typically charged between $30 and $80 for an attack.
A journalist from Kunming, China reportedly tested the app by putting up a listing in search of a hired goon in Shanghai, after which he/she was directed to a man who called himself ‘Lei’, who said he charged between $32 and $80 and promised to send any victim to the hospital, or worse, for the right price.
It’s reported that Lei asked for photo identity of the victim and said he needed 2 days’ notice before the attack.
Employees at Didi Da Ren say they came across listings from people seeking hitmen, but that these were swiftly deleted.
Although the app was removed from the Android app store last week, it is reportedly still available in several third-party stores.
According to the Independent, the app was downloaded more than 40,000 times.
The app was developed by Zhang Kong Information Technology Ltd.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:05 pm

haha! I'd rather do that than Uber! It's like Uber-Beats, LMAO

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”