Naomi Campbell Eye of Horus House

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Naomi Campbell Eye of Horus House

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:50 pm

Hey all

...a bit eccentric, wouldn't you say?

What would drive someone to do this? Is it really important to her, like on some religious level? Or merely a fashion trend taken way too far?

Located on the Isla Playa de Cleopatra in Turkey

Designed by Spanish architect Luis de Garrido

The home, that sports 25 bedrooms and 5 lounges, is said to supply its need of water and electricity making it completely sustainable and quite inexpensive for a home of its size and technology. The eye’s black outline is made up of photovoltaic panels, which work in combination with a geothermal system to provide all the home’s energy needs. Rainwater is harvested, and an on-site biological system treats waste water. The multi-level central dome is framed with steel and clad in glazed glass panels.

Although the greenhouse effect promotes natural heating, certain measures – such as landscaping and tilted louvers – ensure that the heat is bearable during the summer time. It will also have plenty of ventilation. According to reports the commissioned architect, Luis de Garrido, was given an unlimited budget to create the glass domed, completely energy and water self-sufficient structure.

https://www.cnbc.com/2011/09/27/Naomi-C ... House.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Notice the shape of the pupil..!

Its funny I cannot find any video of this place.

Also the only image I can find of the dome structure is this, which looks to me like a rendered illustration (..?)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:54 pm

For those who may not know who Naomi Campbell is, she's an ex- Super Model

Was absurdly famous for a while, likely very very rich

I had never heard anything of her beyond that until now.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:19 pm

Did you notice the shape of the island?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:30 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Canuckster wrote:https://goo.gl/images/mkaASu

man, you take a stretched thread and stretch it even more, lol :D

I don't think I can go that far. If the shape of the island was artificial, I would think it would have a more definite design. If its a natural coastline, any resemblance I would think is coincidental. To my eyes the resemblance ain't much better than clouds

Still the whole thing is so bizarre you never know. Why would she have chose that island for example? Would there be other Horus-related freaky reasons for that spot?

Is it on a LEYLINE??? :D
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5304

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:00 pm

So that ancient cunt can stay relevant.

She wasnt even hot, Id rather fuck Cardi B

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 pm

Masato wrote:
Canuckster wrote:https://goo.gl/images/mkaASu

man, you take a stretched thread and stretch it even more, lol :D

I don't think I can go that far. If the shape of the island was artificial, I would think it would have a more definite design. If its a natural coastline, any resemblance I would think is coincidental. To my eyes the resemblance ain't much better than clouds

Still the whole thing is so bizarre you never know. Why would she have chose that island for example? Would there be other Horus-related freaky reasons for that spot?

Is it on a LEYLINE??? :D
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5304

I would say it's natural and coincidental. But the placing of the eye on it is not. Plus who's to say if she was actually the one who owns it? Could be a smokescreen to keep people from taking it seriously

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”