Sexual Freedom vs Debauchery

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Sexual Freedom vs Debauchery

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:22 am

SRBrant, if you think its 'downright mental' to identify one's self with a different race, how do you compare with someone identifying themselves as a different gender? Do you see that as less or equally mental?

I remember Shapiro asking someone for the sake of debate if she (a 20-something year old) could 'identify' with a 60-year old. Her eyes went glassy, and his point was made. Its all a very strange thing to do in any context, seems so premature/irresponsible to be celebrating and promoting this as natural or normal or healthy...

I know a close friend of the family who recently switched, he's got breasts now and everything and I'll be honest I still can't wrap my head around it.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:41 am

Masato wrote:SRBrant, if you think its 'downright mental' to identify one's self with a different race, how do you compare with someone identifying themselves as a different gender? Do you see that as less or equally mental?

I remember Shapiro asking someone for the sake of debate if she (a 20-something year old) could 'identify' with a 60-year old. Her eyes went glassy, and his point was made. Its all a very strange thing to do in any context, seems so premature/irresponsible to be celebrating and promoting this as natural or normal or healthy...

I know a close friend of the family who recently switched, he's got breasts now and everything and I'll be honest I still can't wrap my head around it.

This is a new age and a new culture, Masato. We learn to accept new facts and ride them like the surf of social change or we become pulverized into the sands of history.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”